[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother Bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 62055914.jpg (96KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
62055914.jpg
96KB, 400x385px
I need help. I've run out of ideas and I'm starting to really lose hope.

I am a 22 year old male, dating 17 year old female. And before you ask, no statutory rape is 16 in our state not 17. The long and short of it is that her mother doesn't approve. At all. It took us 3 months just to tell them that we were dating, and it's been 2 months of "playing it by their rules" ever since.

Their ridiculous rules that at first only allowed us to see each other 4 hours a week. Which later, with a lot of work, evolved to 7. We can't abide by these rules. We are very passionate people who cannot truly further our relationship without seeing each other.

Things have only gotten even more tightly gripped on her mother's end. She had me arrested for "trespassing" last month when she decided she didn't like me being in their home visiting my girlfriend. My court date for that is right after Christmas. She refuses to drop the charges.

We tried to go by her rules but every time we get one step forward it's three steps back. Last week my girlfriend was having a panic attack because of how her mother was treating her. The mother called the police and made it official that I was no longer allowed on their property or to keep in contact with my girlfriend. She thinks she's saving her from me and in doing so helping her.

My girlfriend is having sleepless nights worrying what her mom will do next. Worrying that I'll be in prison because of her mother. Her parents track her every movement on an app called "Life360" that we have no idea how to get around. Her mom wants photos of everyone she goes out with so she knows I'm not there. It's so tiring and hurtful to try and do anything.

What do I do? Do you know how I can see her? Can I get past that tracking app? I just want to be there and show her everything is ok. That I still love her and that we can overcome this.
>>
>>17856448
As long as her mother is still her guardian your fucked, either wait till she's 18 and can move out of the house, or she can get emancipated with the courts and leave. You will just have to wait.
>>
>>17856448
How'd you meet this girl? Is the age difference the only reason her mom dislikes you so much?

This is the kind of shit you sign on for when you're dating someone so young, anon. If you want a girl who isn't still under her parents' control, look for someone your own age. Don't drive a wedge between her and her family, it's not good for either of you
>>
>>17856448

break up with her. no, there isnt some magical way to sneak around and convince her, and trying to do so will land you in jail.

contact the mother, say you feel strong for her daughter but you understand shes doing her best to take care of her, and that you will back out. shes an amazing mature young woman and it makes it hard to remember she is only 17, and you think it would be best if you stepped back so that she can live her young life without getting wrapped up in your adult one.

then ask her to drop the charges if shes willing but that you 'understand if she is not'. tell her you just want whats best for her daughter and you now realize that you are not whats best for her (because you're not)
>>
We've talked about emancipation, but I do not want to create any such cuts in her family. She would be just fine without them, but I truly do not want it to come to that. That's a lot of heartache.

The only reason her mom disapproves is because of the age difference. She cannot understand as she is so "right" in her own head. It doesn't matter what either of us want, it's what she says is right. I am not breaking up with her. I will wait until she's 18, but that's not until next summer. I need to be with her in the meantime. There is no talking to her mother anymore. She only sends me harassing messages at this point, attempting to get me to lash back- but I will not.

I need to see her. I need to be with her. I'm not changing my mind on that front.
>>
>>17856574
Again - you made the decision to date a 17-year-old, so you made the decision to date a girl who still lives under her mother's thumb. You're just going to have to deal with this until she's ready to live independently, which might take a few years.

Age isn't JUST a number, you're at different stages in your lives. You NEED her to be invested in the adult relationship that you want, but she isn't that kind of adult yet.

If she loves you, she loves you, and her mother can't do anything to stop that. But the more you escalate this conflict, the more you're fucking with your girlfriend's life and her family. If she makes the decision to break her mother's rules and be with you, then that'll be a happy day. But if you keep PUSHING her, just because you can't be patient... then you're being selfish, you're causing problems in her life
>>
>>17856574

no wonder you're dating a 17 year old, you act just like one.

she is not mature, you are immature. she is 17. she is not going to end up wieth you.

just let it go before you go to jail
>>
No ones forcing her to try and escape her mothers rules. Re-read what I've put above. She and I are able to live on our own and comfortably.

We've setup plenty for ourselves. This whole thing has been about her mother living in an extinct mindset and truly causing devistation in the name of "helping". She thinks what she's doing is solving the situation because she can't see what the real problem is.

Age is a number. Age means more too, but for us it's been exempt from those rules. She has a career. I have a thriving business. We match up unreasonly well.

I've been diligent in abiding by the laws around me. A parent cannot force every thing just because their own experience tells them it's the best way.

I haven't broken one true law. Trespassing when invited onto a property? Meeting up with my girlfriend in public?

You seem to think I'm the catalyst for prying this family apart. When in fact we are simply trying to give her the respect and freedom any human being deserves.

We're willing to wait it out if we must. But when she has my girlfriend crying on the floor in a panic attack, how do I just let that happen without trying to be there for her? Put yourself in my shoes.
>>
File: pearlol.png (100KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
pearlol.png
100KB, 246x320px
>>17856768

>but for us its been exempt from those rules
>>
>>17856448
just wait until she is 18, christ
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>17856448
You do realize that as soon as Mary Jane Rottencrotch goes off to college and sniffs some big black frat brother cock, all your professions of love are going to amount to shit, right?

Mom is doing you a favor. Be a man and bow out graciously now, before you wind up in prison.

Pussy ain't worth jail time.
>>
>>17856812
I can expand the thought if that's too vague for you. We both financially are stable individuals. We both have the aptitude for each other. Everything is natural and our conversations intellectual. She's already been through her "college" experience. In more ways that most ever will.

>>17856898
Listen to what you're suggesting. I'll even play devils advocate here and say you could be right and the relationship is doomed to fail like all these other anons suggest. If that is true, how does she have a right to be the one to cause it. If we're to fail it should be on our own terms and in our own time. Stripping away our ability to try only hurts everyone involved.

Look, everyone. I'm not purposing I wait until she's 18 and run away with her. I don't want that. I want to be in her life, and have everyone in her life be okay with that. There is one person currently in disagreement on that fact and unfortunately, it's the mom. The person with the most control in this situation and the most stubborn minded.

I don't want to run, or wait, or screw up and go to jail. I hear all of you, in that once she's 18 I can't be arrested anymore. At least not for anything we do in our own time. Her mom sending mix signals of "you're welcome in my house" to calling the cops when I show up are just bonkers.

I just want to see her. And I want advice on how you all might think I can make that happen without being put in jail. Someone here must at least have some will power to suggest I go for the girl I love instead of just cowering away.
>>
>>17856448
Don't date high-schoolers.
That said, there's a really easy way to avoid any tracking app: Leave her phone at home.
>>
>>17857099
Your girl has to stand up to her mother. She needs to tell her that once she's 18 she's going to be with you and that her mother better comes to terms with it or she can go fuck herself at the latest in 10 months or so. Because then she can't do shit against it. Till then you and your girl have to "survive" together somehow. Maybe your gf can convince the rest of her family to stand behind that relationship and make her mother realize she's a lunatic.
>>
>>17856448
I was in a situation like you but with a bigger age gap. Had the luck that her parents weren't crazy, but restrictions were everywhere. I would absolutely act in the same way if I was a parent.

What you should've done is gain her mothers trust. Sit down, have tea and cookies with her. Invite her to watch a movie at the cinema with you and her daughter. Maybe go to an art gallery, go see a theater. Have some nice conversations with her, be confortable and charming. In her head you are a bad bad boogie-man, a dangerous stranger. But now it's probably too late for that
>>
>>17856448
Heres the bottom line: your girlfriend is a minor. You have zero rights here and her rights are extremely limited without substantial legal action.

The trespassing charge? Its not bullshit. Your girlfriend is a minor, she is neither an owner nor a tenant, if her parents said they didn't want you there you're engaging in trespass. Even if they didn't tell you, you're 22, she's 17, and they've made their feelings about the relationship clear. Nobody will believe you when you say they never told you. Your girlfriend could go on the stand to back you up and you'd still get a conviction.

The no contact order? Again, your girlfriend is a minor. Violate the order and you're fucked. You're double fucked with a pending charge for trespassing.

The tracking app isn't something you want to circumvent. You might find it ridiculous but, and this is very important, what you think or feel is completely and utterly irrelevant. If you circumvent the app and are discovered you open yourself up to a whole new world of legal problems. Ever hear of enticement? Intentional interference with a parent/child relationship? Are you aware that in some states you'd be committing kidnapping if she willingly entered your car? Are you aware that even a consensual sex act with someone above the legal age for sexual consent can still be a sex offense given that you're under a no contact order? Hell, there are some jurisdictions where transporting her to your house to fuck could catch you an indictment for human trafficking.

The law is not on your side here. You're not Romeo, she's not Juliet, this is not a tragic romance. You will both survive eight months. Wait until she's 18.
>>
>>17857482
Some of that makes sense and some if it sounds completely fucked. Sure glad I'm not OP.
>>
>>17857493
Some of it might be fucked, but the law in most states is pretty clear about parental rights. OP isn't a professional or a concerned person, he is a potential sexual partner with a pending charge and a no-contact order. It wouldn't take a great legal mind to paint his behavior as enticement of a child or interference of custody. It wouldn't be a stretch at all to portray OP's enticement as exploitive even if it is not illegal. Its very clear that the mother in question is willing to go to the mat over this, and a case doesn't end just because the girl turns 18.
>>
>>17857501
Holy shit, I'm not OP but I'm glad people like you that know legal shit like that are on board here.
>>
>>17857516
But we all know OP is going to argue that its wrong because its unfair and not the answer he wants, and he's going to end up going somewhere with his girlfriend, and she will have told her friends that they've fucked (just like he will have bragged to his friends), then OP is going to be right back here bitching and moaning about the unfairness of the world because the State just doesn't understand how Very Special his teenage girlfriend is so now he needs advice about how to not get raped in prison as a sex offender.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.