[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ocd8o3B4Qk1qfrcg7o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocd8o3B4Qk1qfrcg7o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x245px
I am in love with being a NEET. Ever since I moved in with my boyfriend and he told me I could do whatever I wanted, I've done absolutely nothing productive every single day except maybe some cleaning.

I'm an aspiring concept artist(professors have told me I'm really good for my age) and I've wanted to go to college, but that's 4 years of education and it's far away from my boyfriend. And honestly, I'm running out of the motivation to do any work when really, it's so fucking nice being a slob. I got a kitten I can watch over everyday, I can sleep whenever I want, I don't have to socialize with many people outside of the computer. It's the fucking best.

So please help and set my lazy mind straight on getting a job or something. I've got an application for college I need to get done TODAY, else I have to wait another year, and I still have to motivation to do it.
>>
>>17856302
Send in that application OP. You have one kitten now, but how long before you have 30? This is literally how crazy cat ladies happen.
>>
>>17856302
I can train your pussy if you want.

Maybe that will give you a new start
>>
well you could always trick your bf into getting you pregnant then you can become a "housewife" which is literally just a glorified NEET but nobody will give you shit for it
>>
>>17856302
Don't you feel bad about leeching from your boyfriend and the fact that he breaks his back to upkeep you?

Wouldn't it be better if you helped him? Because I bet that you love him!
>>
>>17856302
Most likely outcome:
>You get too comfortable in NEETdom
>He gets bored
>Relationship fizzles out
>You're on your own
>With no education, no work experience, and a big gap in your resume
>What happens next?

Don't put all your eggs in one basket like this. Most relationships don't last forever, and this type of lifestyle would be a strain on just about any relationship. You're gonna get boring. You're gonna sit around the house all day, and you'll have nothing to talk to him about, no stories to share about your day, and HE WILL GET BORED.

When he told you you could do whatever you wanted, I don't think he expected you'd want to do absolutely nothing
>>
>>17856681
not if she gets pregnant, then he HAS to stay with her

and if he doesn't she can just live off the child support and welfare to be a neet for the rest of her life
>>
>>17856302
>it's so fucking nice being a slob
That's my fetish
>>
>>17856873
Taking care of a child is a full time work and responsibility too. Might not be suited for a NEET.
>>
I liked being NEET too, but between being NEET and having a free 3k dollar shitposting laptop and getting a weekly paycheck I ended up being a non-NEETfag.
>>
>>17856873
Lol. I don't plan on having kids and told my woman as much. I also told her if she tried some condom prick shit she was going to have met a guy who moved to another country and denied having anything to do with her. He doesn't have to do shit.
>>
>>17857319
Never heard of a little thing called extradition?
>>
>>17856302
the problem with beeing a neet is:
you need to be rich to enjoy it
or else you'll get homeless one day

and thats the reason why i want to be rich(in other words, i like being a neet aswell, but i have to get my shit done, because, i'm not rich)

well, from your point i see these options for you:
-you become a housewife and do art as a hobby; maybe you'll get succesful, who knows
-if you are that talented, you don't need art school; BUUUT thats so unlikely, that i suggest you to go there to see what it's like to be a professional, get a good resumé and know important persons in the art industry of nowadays

one thing that helprd me a lot to get shit done is making a timetable for tomorrow every day before going to bed
just like school
and the most important thinf is: you have to do it and stick to it, or else you'll get distracted and lazy again
>>
>>17856302

You are in a really unique position. Most people who have jobs do so because they really need to financially support a family.

As someone who has worked full time or more for many different companies, I can say without a doubt that if you are not doing what you truly love or your dream job, working is soul-crushing and will take a major toll on your mind and body.

Do your art. Get really fucking good at it. Consider that your job. Hell, even MAKE it your job. Do art on commission, or take an art class for aspiring professionals, you can do that shit through the mail.

Seriously, no one in the world, ESPECIALLY not an employer, gives a single flying fuck about your dreams. You have the opportunity to make your dreams real, don't waste it.
>>
Just don't bother anon. Your kind will slowly rot in your own mediocrity while the true productive ones will have more space on the outside.

So nah, don't bother, your kitten and bf sounds comfy enough
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.