[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to meet a cool guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
Hello friends,

I'm a foreigner living in Berlin and having a tough time finding decent quality 420 materials.

The things on the streets are crap, and the guy I used to go to up and moved to a different country.

Got any tips on how to meet someone who won't give me street quality stuff?
>>
You don't know any Berliners? When I was there I went dancing a lot and it was offered to me a few times. Maybe try Mensch Meier.
>>
I do not. I'm not outgoing or part savy. I just like to stay at home and smoke.

I accidentally found the previous guy cause someone I met through work introduced me.

Nowadays, I'm stuck just going to the park. I feel like I'm wasting my money and time.
>>
>>17856045
Well even if you're not outgoing, the club is a good place to look. Maybe you could try looking in school or work if you're doing either of those.
>>
>>17856030
you could try craigslist or just hang around the particular spots (görli, raw etc.) and hope for the best
>>
Don't know what raw is, and I don't like hanging out near gorli cause there's a lot of people who offer your crap.

I don't suppose there's any way to meet anyone that I can hang out with for a bit?
>>
>>17856030
As a German not finding weed in Berlin sounds like desperately searching for niggers in New Orleans, I have no idea what you're doing, go to Neukölln or something.
>>
>>17856076
I'm not into weed at all so I can't provide that much help other than that. raw is similar people to görli.
craiglist might be worth giving a shot but idk
Don't know what kind of ppl use it in the states but I feel over here in berlin it's a lot of cool people on there esp. bc it's otherwise not that popular/overflooded
>>
It's not that I have trouble finding it, it's that I have trouble finding good quality stuff.

Things with names. Not dry, aka, not street pusher.
>>
Also what's 'raw'?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.