[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate being my race.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1476929053878.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1476929053878.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
Call me weird but I hate being black. I know this site hates the group I'm about to say, but I always wanted to be jewish or asian. But I'm stuck being a damn black. This isn't bait trust me. Are there anyways I can see what being a jew is like?
>>
>>17855816
Marry a jewish gurl.
I'm half asian and it ain't ez either.
Black people automatically have more swag than whities- be glad
>>
>>17855819
I just hate being part of the losing race. We may be cool but we're still pathetic compared to the whites, Asians, and even middle easterns
>>
skin color hasnt stopped people from becoming rich and famous and well liked. this website is poison , leave now
>>
>>17855816
Sammy Davis Jr. did it. So did these:

They Do Mix! 15 Black Celebrities Who Are Jewish - Black Hair
madamenoire.com/...mix-15-black-celebrities-who-are-jewish Cached
They Do Mix! 15 Black Celebrities Who Are Jewish.
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (20KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
20KB, 291x291px
Self-loathing over your race makes you look pathetic. Accept who you are and live your life.
>>
>>17855816
Really? Why? I love being black.
>>
>>17855816
I hope this is bait.

I'm a mulatto kid and i love who i am, you need to love yourself OP. If you can't love yourself how can you love another?
>>
>>17855816
>believing in race
Top kek.

Also being Jewish is pretty much the same, only difference is that idiots won't discriminate against you right away since it's not as obvious.
>>
>>17855892
>>17855890
>>17855882
>>17855875
>>17855848
Well for starters jews have it much better. And when I was in preschool I wanted to celebrate Hanukkah since my school was a Jewish school. I don't completely hate being black. Sometimes I love it but it depends on my mood. But deep down I'm mad science hasn't come up with something that can change who you are. And no this isn't bait. I've always hated who I was since I was 4
>>
>>17855954
> jews have it much better.
If they look white. If they look middle eastern they get almost as much shit as niggas.
>>
>>17855816m
Wikihow has an article on converting to Judaism.
>>
>>17855831
Whites only won because of where they were situated in the world.
>>
>>17855964
I considered becoming a religious jew but even then I doubt I'll be accepted by the rest of them properly
>>17855960
But they are more successful. Besides everyone hayes us blacks
>>
>>17855970
>But they are more successful
Which is mostly related to less discrimination and culture focusing on education, which is again simpler if you're not getting discriminated so much against.

You can't affect the former factor but nothing stops you from getting an education. Yes, the game is rigged against you but it's always is in a way or another.

>I considered becoming a religious jew but even then I doubt I'll be accepted by the rest of them properly
It's pretty tricky and takes a lot more than becoming a Christian or Muslim. Not worth it either.
>>
>>17855976
Honestly, are there really any positives to being black? The only thing is that white girls like our dick sizes. But even jews and Samoans have it bigger
>>
>>17855816
I chatted with a black guy the other night.
In fact he was a police officer.
Wicked friendly, probably just bored, not a lot of crime in the town.
Be a good black and people will like you.
>>
File: 1428800729606.jpg (344KB, 1752x1703px) Image search: [Google]
1428800729606.jpg
344KB, 1752x1703px
>>17855969
we wuz kangz !!!
till the evil white man took our magikal negro powers , also PIRRRAMIDDZZ!!!
>>
>>17855816
i am arab and i feel just like you. at least white people think black people are cool. nobody likes arabs.
i wish we were friends :(
>>
>>17856002
I'm not black lmao
>>
>>17856006
I have a few Arab friends actually. They're Cool. Bit at least you guys have a rich, long culture. My people cling to whatever bs they can hang on to, or make up shit about being descended from Egyptian royalty like >>17856002 Joked about
>>
>>17855980
The big dick cliche is probably the only thing I can come up with, compared to other negative stereotypes it might suck but in the end stereotypes are just that.
Also you have the best conditions to piss off racists.

You are yourself first, which is based on shit you do, the reason why you do something and whatever else. Something as irrelevant as skin color is simply not a defining factor.

>>17856010
Clinging to past culture is pretty pathetic either way. You're what YOU make, not what your grand, grand, grand, grand father may have done.
>>
>>17856015
You do bring up an interesting point. I guess you're right. But how do I not be jealous of my jewish friends? I at least wanna be part jewish, Thats why I was gonna buy an aces try dna test
>>
>>17856027
>But how do I not be jealous of my jewish friends?
Mostly by learning skills and traits their possess. If you'd ask them about 5-10 best things about themselves, do you really think "Jewish" would be in that list unless they are really religious?

>I at least wanna be part jewish, Thats why I was gonna buy an aces try dna test
It won't have any effect on you in the long run even if you get the result you want.

Besides, why Jewish? They are pretty damn racist even against other Jews who aren't "Jewish" enough. My granny talks over how scary a black dude in the synagogue is, even though she never fucking talked to him. Do you seriously want to be surrounded by idiots like that?
>>
>>17856010
you have great history too like mali empire, abbysnia, axum, nubian kingdom, makuria, ghana, great zimambwe, songhai, kingdom of congo etc. also it's a fact some ancient egyptians were black. many modern egyptians are also black.
>>
Found out this girl I really like fucked light skin the night we first met at a party

She likes me a lot more than I like her, but the feelings are still there for me

I'm conflicted and it makes me feel sick

It's not that I hate blacks, it's that niggers are degenerates. And there is a difference between blacks and niggers.
>>
>>17856062
>but the feelings are still there for me
Keep telling that to yourself, son.
>>
>>17856006
Look at the bright side, you can go to the UK, Sweden or Germany and rape any girl you wish, and get away with it.
>>
>>17856073
no i can't get away with it and i would never want to do that at any case.
>>
Question, do you have a big dick bro.

No homo man, I have a 5.8in and I'm black and I'm really starting to worry that I might be some kind of genetic disaster. If the whole big dick thing is true then I'm fucked.
>>
File: 1480853518338.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1480853518338.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>17855816
>I hate being black
>This isn't bait
>trust me
>>
File: 1467661050664.png (306KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1467661050664.png
306KB, 800x820px
>>17856073
>you can go to the UK
Fuck off mate, we're full.
>>
>>17855816
Listen op, there is nothing wrong with being a black man and nobody on 4chan is going to rip on you for being a respectful black guy (unless you have shit taste in waifu)

We hate niggers. The bottom of the barrel inner-city DINDU apes that literally can't comprehend compassion and choose not to be a decent human cuz it Ain thug enuf.
>>
>>17856176
I'm 7.5 inches. It's alright. Believe it or not you're not at a bad size. If you're at least 4.5 you can at least mildly satisfy a woman
>>17856233
I've felt this way long before arriving here on 4chan.
>>
>>17856185
If you want a timestamp I can do that
>>
>>17856249
So its true.

Op you have zero to worry about. I'm at the bottom now since my dick isnt even the right size. At least you have something.
>>
>>17856288
Don't beat yourself up over dick size
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.