[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a terrible person and I look down on most people, hate them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: I feel no love towards others.jpg (234KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
I feel no love towards others.jpg
234KB, 1024x576px
How do I change myself? Growing up I was in a phase of life where I did have a best friend and I liked and trusted him. Then I moved and we drifted apart. Ever since then I have never been able to trust a single person or feel love towards them; very few.

I consistently act in a manner towards people that is downright hurtful to them. If someone doesn't do something I find moral, I make it my job to sabotage them back or "get back at them". I look odwn on post people and find myself pretending to be interested in people just so they don't realize my true opinion of them.
In my defense I had terrible experience with my family where they looked down upon me and disrespected me my whole life, my relatives who I thought were close to me (my cousin) even they spread rumors about me out of jealous and did hurtful things to me.

As a result now I feel no empathy towards my relatives. I even hate my parents (though I feel bad because I remember when i used to love them and it was a good time in my life). What do I do? even my boss who barely lets me work, and practically hands me money; I hate him because he cheats on his wife and I consider him a weak man.

The only moment of love I ever felt was towards this woman I met about two semesters ago at college, but she turned out to be a whore who was already engaged and sleeping with another man (while flirting with me to use me). Ever since then I see no hope in me ever loving someone or being able to mate for them.

Yeah I don't know what my condition is but can anyone relate? I feel nothing almost, except hatred, greed, disgust and anger. I want to feel love for once and not be a schemy shithead.

Only thing that draws me in is the will to dominate people and be better than them, to compete with them and beat them at whatever they are good at.
>>
>>17855597
There are redeeming qualities in humanity
Personally I find resilience to be one that astounds me

You should really see a therapist, that's a sincere, thought out recommendation
>>
File: 400pxLifeinvderprogrammer.jpg (59KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
400pxLifeinvderprogrammer.jpg
59KB, 400x574px
>>17855621
Therapy is bullshit tho

why would you recommend that?
>>
>>17855627
Ok, I wish you the best
>>
>>17855597
calm down Elliot
>>
File: CIA2.jpg (15KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
CIA2.jpg
15KB, 720x352px
>>17855597
Damn OP, you sound like a borderline sociopath.

[spoiler]But are you, at least, a Big Guy?
>>
>>17855634
i'm not op
>>
>>17855647
Then the advice remains

It only works if you work it
>>
>>17855597
It's called insecurity. You dislike yourself much more than anybody else and make up bullshit to justify thinking negatively about others.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.