[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i leave the flat now(after we broke-up)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (23KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 720x540px
We broke-up. Said she doesn't want me to move out/stop sleeping together, yet she insists we are nothing but friends. Should i leave?
We broke-up some time ago. We decided it's for the best of us to keep living together as "just friends". When i pointed out that i should sleep in another room he went bonkers telling me she's not keeping me as a flat-mate.
She said i have time to fix our relationship and she is waiting for me, yet she texts with another guy 24/7 (that i know he's hitting on her). She said she has no intention of searching for another relation as I'm her love.
She gets aggressive if i ask anything about her most of the time as "we are not together anymore" yet she insists knowing things about me(even secretly checked my phone/fb account few times), yet if i dare too look at her phone she goes mad.
>>
fucking run dude holy shit. this cant be a legitimate question. if youre looking for validation, here it is

shes expecting you to try and win her back by improving yourself as a person, she doesnt consider you actually broken up outside of when it suits her. shes trying to force you to adapt yourself into someone closer to her ideal, but shes not above finding someone else who better fits the bill. its a huge control thing, just like everything else shes doing here. just bounce, man, nobody needs that in their life
>>
>>17855579
R E D F L A G
E
D
F
L
A
G
Run away before you change into mindless nu-cuck pal, or even beter, kick her out
>>
>wants to be friends
>should i stay

fuck no, find someone who actually wants you as much as you want them, everyone deserves better than being a standby BF
>>
>>17855579

She sounds fucking nuts, get out of there. Massive red flags all over the place, do yourself a favour man and let her go completely.
>>
women are retarded
she got something in her head and if you want it otherwise youll be punished

move away from relationship obsession (in her mind, you are desperate for it)
and focus on banging the living shit out of her

use her as your sexdoll
women connect through that the most (hard to believe i know)

dont peak, just give her the cock often, be fun to be around and she will be proposing to be back into the relationship
(which she unironically never left but like i said women are retarded)
>>
>>17855779
OP here
We do bang a lot. There is a lot of tension between us. the problem is that she keeps saying that she loves me, wants us back, begged me to to everything i can to bring us back together...yet now i not the time
>>
OP, this is coming from an ld man with a loto of experience with the ladies.

I must say that, up to a point, I share a wise Anon's opinion
>>17855619
> shes expecting you to try and win her back by improving yourself as a person, she doesnt consider you actually broken up outside of when it suits her, shes trying to force you to adapt yourself into someone closer to her ideal.
I hold some reservation as to the conclusion about the girl's demeanour, that is, you should abandon ship.
It might be argued she's tryng to render you insanely jealous.
You ought to expand on the reasons behind this wholly anomalous break up, since this might give us a better perspective.
>>
>>17855927
Well, long story short at a certain point in our relationship i lost my job, had to search for another one. Got very depressed at a point(not finding anything for a while). All of this depression isolated me a bit from her so she felt left out. i..kinda forgot about her. She basically gave me time to get my life together..to make fer feel comfortable about our future(she had to pay for everything for a long while as i had no job). But..i have no ideea why but i'm very stressed and depressed about everything. I'm doing my best to improve yet the tought that i might not make it kinda follows me in every step.
>>
File: 1423345522036.jpg (34KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
1423345522036.jpg
34KB, 286x308px
>>17856141
Shut up faggot. They're telling you to leave cos its clearly a bad idea yet you keep trying to justify why you should still retain your position as her little bitch who clearly can't move on from her.

Just admit it, you actually don't want to move out, judging from how you keep defending her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.