[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Asked boss to let me work at home for more peaceful / focused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>Asked boss to let me work at home for more peaceful / focused surrounding
>boss thumbs up okayed!
>feelsgoodman.jpg.targa.tiff

>be at home
>trying to fix javascript/programming bugs
>wife bitching, nagging, moaning, stupifying,
>kid crying, throwing things
>wife PMS'ing, angry at kid crying, all that distracting insanity-inducing disturbance I that I start shock-absorbing

>boss please take me back to office workteam plsplspls

Fuck this homeSweetHome bullshit! I'd rather sleep in the streets/ work in office! I never thought about this!

But srsly... the reason I work is because I care for them, to provide their needs, and yet they keep throwing wrenches in my gears... wat do?

Fuck... I miss being single
>>
You already said it all. You can't properly concentrate on doing your work at home, so you need to go back to work to do your work.

What was the lack of peace while you were at work?
>>
>>17855576
Well just ask you boss to work back in the office

>Fuck... I miss being single
Yikes
>>
>>17855576
Do you not have an office?
>>
>>17855576
You feel for the "relationship for the sake of having a relationship" meme.

Pro tip: It's unlikely to improve anytime soon.
>>
>>17855654
I used to work at an office environment... no problems with it.... I just thought that I would be more comfortable being at home working... I have no Idea it would be a suicidal nightmare... its why I am begging my boss right now to bring me back to office because I'm afraid of getting stuck in this putrid sea of bitter saltysewage. I am begging my boss to bring me back to office because he already has my counterpart... therefore... I am stuck in this
home-based-brain-torture for life
>>
>>17855667
I meant home office. Thats why they exist.
>>
Can't you just lock yourself in your office and tell the wife and kid not to disturb you unless absolutely necessary? You chose to work from home for a reason and they need to understand that you can't be bothered all of the time if you are to actually get your work done and be able to provide.
>>
I'm never getting married.
>>
>>17856090
Or just marry a rural Asian who respects your privacy and genes.
>>
>>17856119
do I have to mail order, or can I just bring one back with me when I visit Tokyo for the olympics in 2020?
>>
>>17855656
He can discipline the kids at least and mold them, but yeah it will take time. The wife not so much.
>>
>>17856121
Try not to go for Japan, Korea, or Taiwan. The ones who will really respect you come from the Vietnam, Thailand, Burma area. Save up some money, about $5000, and take an extended vacation there to meet the best wife material in the world.
>>
>>17856127
>>17856127
oooooweee, I'm actually hype. I don't know why I never thought about this... 2020 I'm going to find my wife man
>>
>>17856131
Good luck! Just be careful to go for Southeast Asian girls and not Japanese girls, because Japanese girls are very Westernized so they behave like city girls from America.
>>
>>17856119
Asians DO NOT RESPECT PRIVACY

I repeat

THEY DO NOT RESPECT PRIVACY

I have first hand experience with the asian family on my mother's side, they pry and squees every pinch of information out of you (and others about you) and want to know everything, how much you make, what you do, what brand of toothpaste you use, sizes of underwear, they are VERY invading even though you have never seen them in your life. You've never had them in your home didn't you, they look through your cabinets and do all sorts of worrying things.

Every time they are here I feel very uncomfortable.
>>
>>17856221
May I ask the nationality of your girlfriend's family on her mother's side?
>>
>>17856221
>>17856221
I don't see that being a big issue if you're not trying to hide anything, and can prove it.

i'm comfortable with my job, how uch I make, my brand of tooth paste, size of my boxers, and if you go through my cabinet, you'll find cereal, dishes, allergy medicine, and other generic bullshit.

I wouldn't feel uncomfortable.
>>
>he got married
>he had kids

lol

Enjoy your poverty, blue balls, and crushed dreams
>>
>>17856119
>Asians
>Respecting
>Privacy

White people are almost cute in how naïve you are
>>
>>17856224
My girlfriend is dutch, I was talking about my mother's side of the family.

My mother is a chinese indonesian.

I couldn't believe the culture when I came into first contact with the chinese. I thought they were messing with me.
I became angry with some of them.

It's pretty much what they describe here
youtu.be/4nEb4QGTmLw

I'm more of a let's shake hands and discuss idea's and things we both enjoy doing person instead of doing a one way police interegation.

>>17856229
I would find it morally wrong to go through the stuff of someone I don't even know while it's unasked for and he's watching while you do it.

And I'm sure you have something you don't want people to find.

They expect me to entertain them, I'm not there to prove something.
>>
>>17856265
I dunno, I'm an open guy, not much to hide.

The guns in my desk drawer, the condoms are next to it, the weed is on the coffee table and beer is in the fridge, mate.
>>
>relationships for the sake of relationships
World's most oldest meme strikes again!
>>
>>17856312
As we can see everyone has a different look onto things, I do respect your opinion.

Say, I've never had weed before. Holland is basically the land of weed. How is it? I've wanted to try it once, how difficult is it to put it in food?
>>
If you do not have a proper office at home, you can't expect much, can you? You are the one disrupting the routine and space of your wife and kid. What would you want, to hide them in a closet with a tape over their mouths so they wouldn't circulate and talk (or just live their lives)?
>>
>>17856659
>>17856659

Weed is cool. I don't drink, despite having beer in the fridge. I'd say I average a 6 pack a month if that.

And I also don't smoke cigarettes, marijuana is absolutely my drug of choice.

It's light, and easy to enjoy. It gets you 'high' which is basically just good feeling, watching TV is fun, eyes can get a little heavy, stomach feels a little hungry, and it's an ultimate comfy experience from yours truly.

I've had it in food, and it's the same results, but I've never actually successfully cooked marijuana in my own food, I prefer to smoke blunts.

My ritual is usually getting home from work, rolling up a bleezy, and watching TV while I smoke it, then hopping on video games immediately after.
>>
>>17856743
I'll give it a try sometime, will prefer it in food over smoking it.

Thanks for your insight.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.