[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1402182855779.jpg (255KB, 1920x1200px)
1402182855779.jpg
255KB, 1920x1200px
Sup /adv/

I am currently dating a really cool girl (6 months) and things are going great. I can tell she loves me and sex is great.

I just have this fucking anxiety that shows up from time to time; because all my life I have been a huge geek/introverted dude who hasnt done much besides college shit.

Meanwhile she is very social and has traveled and gone to crazy parties n shit. So sometimes I get anxious thinking that I am not good/experienced enough.

Again things are going great so I really shouldnt have any reason to have this anxiety.

So anyone here knows how to deal with this dumbass anxiety problems? I really dont want them to cause any issues in the future
>>
Quick example to show how people see me.

My gf (and our mutual friend who introduces us) thought I was a virgin.

Not that far off, had another gf years before but still
>>
>>17855386
She has seen the world, partied, been hit on constantly, and after all that, she chose you.

That's pretty special, don't waste it with something so silly
>>
>>17855415

Anon, that was beautiful

I needed words like those, thank you
>>
>>17853535
Value her and treat her good. She sounds like my gf who also has travelled and partied alot. Only difference is that I was like that myself but became like you because of serious personal.and financial problems. Keep your insecurities to yourself and try doing something actively to feel "equal" to her (martial sports is my pick, it's a huge ego boost, unfortunately I stopped)
Most importantly, you might not even notice that you're hurting her.because of your insecurities, so tread carefully.
>>
>>17855447

Will do.

I have kept all this shit to myself of course. Havent even talked to anyone about it because gossip always finds its way back.
>>
>>17855475
That sucks that you don't have a best friend to confide in
Someone to tell shit to knowing that it's just in between you two at that moment without worrying about anyone else hearing, its very therapeutic
We should be going after really good friends and THEN women

Dammit now I need to call chuck, I've been under-valuing him
>>
>>17855479

I do have a best friend, I would trust him with this shit if it wasnt for her gf; who is a gossipy bitch and they are always together.

If it wasnt for that then yeah probably would be here on /adv/; still anons give good advice anyways
>>
>>17855415
Jesus Christ, that's some crazy spin
>after having her fun she's ready to settle with the stable dude
>>
>>17855559
I should work for someone right

But seriously that's sexual economics of most 20 somethings in 2016 and who's to say they're doing it wrong
>>
>>17855567
>who's to say they're doing it wrong
Time will tell, but personally I'm staying out of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.