[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overcome the shame of being Indian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (23KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 429x343px
Just to let you know, I am not the same normalfag who posted something about why he can't get chicks online because he is an ugly disgusting rapey streetshitting subhuman Pajeet.
I am a Pajeet who lives in Pajeetland and has a history of poor mental health, but I stopped seeing the doctor and taking Fludac pills once I turned eighteen. I seem to have this problem, I get to attached to an obsessive negative thought, and I literally spend all day thinking about it. Until recently it was about why English spellings don't correspond with the pronunciation, but I went through therapy and more or less got rid of it. In India the education system is extremely competitive similar to that of Korea, Japan and China. It's the kind where you study hard for three hours every evening and still score twenty percent in the paper. I don't want to make anyone angry, but it is MUCH harder than in the West. So, you need to have a clear, healthy mind to study. I was at the bottom of the class for two years of high secondary and screwed up the entrance exam big time. I decided to retake it and that was exactly the time I stopped going through therapy. I discovered 4chan at this time, and started frequently lurking on /pol/.
>>
Continuation
Eventually I got redpilled that race and IQ are related, and the difficulty level of school in India means nothing, because we're still subhuman retards no matter how hard we work, although I don't recall being surrounded by imbeciles in school. And since I was the worst student in class, I am stupid even by Pajeet standards, and must be really, really dumb, almost a monkey. People kept telling to genocide my race of streetshitters and kill myself every time they saw my flag on /pol/ and /sp/. Since those people are genetically superior to me, they must be right after all. The thought has set into my mind that there's no point of doing anything in life because you'll still be a subhuman, and I have wasted my gap year away talking to all of you online and never going outside. In fact I haven't spoken to actual Indians in a while now, and am making an effort to forget the three Indian languages I know, because they are monkey sounds, and it is better to be a monolingual American. My priorities have shifted from being able to study for the exam to being more civilized like the White man.
>>
File: 1386463059647.png (417KB, 640x480px)
1386463059647.png
417KB, 640x480px
>>17855234
>ashamed of being Indian
OP, I think you need to spend less time here. There's an entire world out there and the only people worried about you being indian are basically children on the internet. You might walk past them someday but you'll never meet them. They're too afraid to fucking talk to people.

why would you waste time going to /pol/ anyway? it's the bathroom wall of 4chan. Smile. You have your whole life ahead of you.
>>
>I don't want to make anyone angry, but it is MUCH harder than in the West.

Have you actually studied in the west?

I've talked to a lot of people from India, China, and Korea and they pretty much all told me the workload was WAY easier than it is in the US, especially when it comes to homework.

Now, I'm talking about college/university here. High school may be different.

Anyway OP if you want a friend give me a throwaway contact. I think I would like you...feel bad for you that you're having a hard time. But your psychological health is clearly not very good. It worries me somewhat.
>>
>>17855256

>the only people worried about you being indian are basically children on the internet.

Not OP, but I grew up with a tremendous amount of racism and physical assaults due to being Indian. Racism isn't just an internet meme.
>>
By not shitting on the fucking streets.
>>
>>17855224
>>17855234

Literally every engineering graduate student here in the US is Chinese or Indian so I dont know how the FUCK you bought into /pol/'s racial superiority meme. /pol/ and /b/ are the designated shitting boards of 4chan fucking spamming the same shit whenever they see a flag and it's called "banter". Full of edgy as fuck 12 year olds with no empathy for their fellow human beings

FIRST thing is get off /pol/ immediately. It can be good for the laffs but it's clear it's having a degrading mental effect on you. Now shift your priorities back to bettering the life you've been given.
>>
>>17855257
OP here.
Bruh, Idk, I saw the SAT paper and it was what we used to do when we were twelve years old. I had a friend who lived in the US and came back here to study his high school. He said it was retardedly easy in America. Obviously I'm only talking about high school.
>>
>>17855291
College is like twenty times as easy as school in India. I think in the West college is harder than school.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>17855224
Indian women are considered very attractive and in high demand. Indian men have it very hard. Are you a male or female.
If male I am sorry. Though you can stay away for the indian male stereotype to make increase your chances.
The biggest stereotype of indian men are that they are short and hairy.If you are 5'10 or taller you are starting from a very good point. If not I am so sorry.
Secondly if you are hairy shave as much off as often as possible. Remove yourself from the hairy indian category. Trim your eyebrows and shave your facial hair every day. Do you wear the same indian hairstyle that all hair indians where. Honestly Indian fro looks fairly cool, but more indian men where their hair at say a few inches length and it looks bad. Go for some cool hairstyle. Short sides and curly top would probably work. Also line your sideburns to a point and not the weird indian thing. Have it taper to 1 point. And if you have the indian hear sweater shave it all off. No matter what there is no excuse for having it and it will be an turn overyone who sees you off. Wax everyday if you must.
After short and hair comes the chubby indians. I do not care how good indian food is, get in shape. You should be very fit but not skinny. This is the issue with many indian men. Its as if gyms do not exist. They are either twigs or chubby short and hairy. You should be able to bench press your body weight +25lb or so. Women do not want muscular men but they do want athletic men. Not professional athlete but a good who looks like he would be proficient at a sport. How much weight is relative but I would recommend say 15% body fat with a decent amount of muscle on you to look average. Say 16 inch arms flexed and little fat. 6 pack is over kill but that is your goal.
Also if you where glasses get contacts. There are a few other little things to change like not talking with your hands or making weird sounds when communicating. And showering every day to not smell like curry.
>>
Holy fucking mother of kek im crying
>>
>>17855295
The whole point of Indian education is to get into the top colleges. So there's a crazy rate race. People have no distractions whatsoever, and squeeze in 14-15 hours daily for studying. But after they get into the college they don't study a quarter as much as they did in school. That's why Indian make bad engineers, and are only good at solving hardcore maths and physics problems. In the West the school syllabus is light, but in college they are expected to work very hard.
>>
>>17855302
Of laughter?
>>
>>17855300
OP here. Thanks for the effort, anon but I didn't say a word about wanting a foreign girlfriend. I don't even want a 3D girlfriend in India or anything. I'm just sad that I wasted away my gap year thinking about race politics and talking to 4chan folk instead of working like a maniac to get into a college. Also I am very uncomfortable with the thought that Africans are not humans. I tried watching many TV shows from Nigeria and Sierra Leone trying to convince myself that we are all humans. It's like an obsession driving me nuts.
>>
Dont be ashamed of yourself, indians dont have inferior genes they just have inferior culture and culture can change so dont worry.Do the research and you will find out that your genes arent inferior
>>
>>17855312
The advice I gave you it to break away from the Indian stereotype.
>>
>>17855312

"Human" itself is a fuzzy category. It's not as if there's one line that's "human" and then you make one step to the right of the line and suddenly you have "not human".

Think of the so-called "first human". He wouldn't have been that different from his parents...they didn't just one day pop out an entirely new kind of creature, man.

Black people are indeed human by any reasonable standard. The idea that they're not human is ridiculous, although again, it's a fuzzy category.
>>
Blacks are part of the human species but they are part of a race that due to evolution have acquired a bad culture, but the problem is just cultural not genetic.Anyways dont take pol seriously, most people there are trolling.I myself posted there once that blacks werent part of the human species, just to see if the poltards would believe it.
>>
>>17855312
Dude they are all humans. Socio-political environment made them who they are, country, culture and your family are making your education. you can always get rid of that and start thinking critical, ask about everything you learn and keep the doubt. Never take something as granted. There is nothing absolutely "true", even if there is several hundreds people or retards calling every african nigger or arabic sandnigger, that doesn't mean it's true. Kind of like religion if you get my point.
The important is who you want to be, try focus on that. Good luck.
>>
>>17855322
But somehow there's a part of me that wants to believe that the only reason for the difference in IQ is because of lack of education and poverty. Right now most sub-Saharan African countries have a fairly difficult uni entrance exam, especially the larger ones. I personally found the paper written by 15 year old Nigerian students much harder than the American SAT. Could subhuman monkeys really be doing all this? What I mean is that the educated people in these countries are as intelligent as those in the West because they could afford school. But people continue to say that I has nothing to do with education and that an illiterate White man is still smarter than an educated black man.
>>
>>17855350
I knew a Congolese man who was very intelligent and spoke four languages, for instance.
>>
Hahhahaha Pajeet
POO IN LOO
>>
>>17855350

I really would like to talk to you, you seem intelligent and thoughtful. Any chance for a contact?

If not it's okay. Make it a throwaway if you do decide to do it though, don't post your real skype or email here, it isn't safe.
>>
Low 10% in my class in India. Aced GRE, came to US, working in top20 univ in US. Ama, OP.
>>
You should believe in individualism

you're an individual

you can work on yourself and improve yourself

get that collective guilt out of your life

You should look to getting a profession and leaving your country
>>
>/pol/ told me I'm stupid and shitty because I'm brown and I believed them

You are a gigantic fucking retard, but it has nothing to do with your ethnicity; you're just gullible, impressionable and stupid. Oh, and pathetic
>>
File: thCSaDS.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
thCSaDS.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Get good grade
Get good job
Get good future/house
Then party like hell

Pics related, your father
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.