[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate ruined my relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4233.jpg (43KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4233.jpg
43KB, 198x328px
So my boyfriend left me last week. I found out it's because our roommate has been pushing for it so they can pick up chicks at the club. I feel extremely hurt by both my roommate and my /ex/boyfriend considering the fact that I am stuck living here.
They both seem very delusional too because they are kinda both dorky.

My ex is still acting very boyfriendy to me. He's still trying to kiss and hug me and I refuse to let him do so. He also calls me cute and checks up on me to make sure I'm okay when I'm down town.
I asked if he loves me and he told me he's not sure though..

I feel like shit living here, and honestly I just want my boyfriend back. I do believe he didn't want to break up but was swayed by our roommate.

Ive been thinking about ignoring him for a bit. I'm really hoping it will have him realize I'm not going to let him take advantage of me and maybe regret breaking up ;_;

But once the lease is done and I have the money in gonna leave this place.
>>
>>17854933
>But once the lease is done and I have the money in gonna leave this place

definitely this

if that roomie was able to ruin your relationship with your "bf" then sadly he didn't really care too much anyway

find a new guy !!!
>>
>>17854933
Yea dip out

I think it's funny you called them delusional dorks
It sounds like a sitcom episode but at the end of the episode they would realize they're dorks in the line at the club and agree to go back to beg for oh to take him back
>>
Your boyfriend sounds like an idiot, and you sound nice enough to do better. If he really broke up with you to go clubbing he's an immature child. If he's not sure of his love go find someone who is. And kick your roommate in the head for being a cock
>>
You can blame it on the roommate, but in the end it was your boyfriend who made the decision. Both of you are using the roommate ad an excuse for this separation. He's keeping you as his backup option so that if he fails at finding another girl in the clubs or whatever he would still have you.

Anon, you are a valuable person and you do NOT deserve to have this happen to you. You should never be treated as the second option. Please have enough self respect to walk away. Your ex is not the only guy out there who will love you. Don't ever get stuck in that mindset of scarcity. But instead think of all the other great people out there ready to meet and care abt you.
>>
>>17854971
He did say he's not sure because I stress him out. But he gets super stressed over small things, like me asking him to fold his clothes or cuddle with me. He just kinda plays video games all day.

>>17854980
Thank you, this is up lifting. I don't want to be the second option and I will tell him this too. I just feel super hurt over this. I was nothing but nice to everyone.

Im gonna try to make some new friends some how soon.
>>
>>17854933
Don't try to get him back if he's willing to leave you for other pussy. All you're doing is telling him you don't value loyalty or yourself if you take him back. Get someone who appreciates you.
>>
>>17854965
I wish they'd realize. They haven't gone out clubbing yet at least. Just been playing video games and will be going home for Christmas.
>>
>>17854933
Girls willing to do this shit to keep their bfs but meanwhile I have to go to leaps and bounds just to keep a girl interested...;;

On topic: the guy sounds like he's either emotionally retarded or doesn't give much of a fuck about you. I'd suggest moving on .
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.