[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

faggotry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: gay sam flam.jpg (134KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
gay sam flam.jpg
134KB, 877x620px
Is it possible to be redpilled and be a man and be gay?

My family is pretty racist and conservative. For as long as I can remember I have been attracted to other males, starting from when I was a boy. I literally mean things like, I liked Batman, but not in the way other boys like Batman. Other boys wanted to be Batman, I wanted to jump in Batman's arms and kiss him; I often roleplayed imagining myself as Robin. Naturally, as soon as my mother caught me trying to kiss older boys or something gay like this she would immediately scold me, beat me, keep yelling at me that "Boys don't do that with other boys!" and my father would angrily yell at me to stop being a faggot while smoking a cigarette and muttering about that fucking Jew television. I'm not kidding, both my parents hate gays, fear Jews, despise niggers and think trans are mentally diseased.

I hate how badly turned on by men I am. I know I'm not supposed to like dicks but I just can't help it: on a regular basis, involuntarily I start thinking about other men and their penises. I've tried to date girls in high school and college, but generally I find it very hard to feel sexually gratified by intercourse, unemotionally interested in them, etc. I don't feel nearly the same urge to "take charge" like other men do. I had sex with other guys a few times in college and while I enjoyed it a lot, I instantly regretted it and hated myself for being a fag. I genuinely enjoy being dominated by larger, stronger, older rugged looking men. But at the same time I've been browsing /pol/ since the board's inception and become the biggest loudmouthed Trumpfag in my family. I think gay marriage should be illegal but at the same time I wish I had a man to wake up with in the morning...

Can I ever stop being a faggot? Can Mike Pence electrocute the faggotry out of me?
>>
>>17854649
You're asking 4chan?
Either this is some bait with a lot of effort behind it, or you're a moron.
>>
Dude, marriage is stupid. Embrace yourself, love yourself. Nothing wrong with it. I'm a straight conservative type. You're fine. Maybr move away from family. But fuck gay, nggers, jews, blacks. People in groups are awful period. Imdividuals are what matter.
>>
>>17854663
Out of curiosity, isn't 'the sanctity of marriage' etc. a big part of the conservative mindset?
You know, women should be in the kitchen and raising children, everyone should have 2.5 kids and the white picket fence and a suburban house?
>>
>>17854678
Oh, you're right but marriage is ruined by people who jump into it because accident kids and then divorce.

And the gays only want to do it because its masturbation

I said im conservative type, i mean to imply vaguely conservative values. I just lean more red than blue. Sorry for confusion
>>
>>17854691
Okay, although the red blue thing is confusing because where I'm from the colouring is the other way round.
>>
>>17854649
Look, you can't change who you are, but being gay doesn't mean you have to be left wing. Just, get off /pol/ so you don't fall further down the self hate rabbit hole.
>>
>>17854698
Man, i dont even know politics, im just trying to tell op (you?) to not stress it, accept it. Love yourself and you'll find people to get along with
>>
>>17854703
Yeah see, thats what im trying to say
>>
File: honorary black man donald trump.gif (4MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
honorary black man donald trump.gif
4MB, 1000x563px
>>17854715
>>17854703
>>17854708
the problem to me is I feel guilty because so much of the media I watch (Alex Jones, Gavin McInnes, Milo) typically mocks homosexuality (even though Milo himself is gay). Also I strongly feel like I should reproduce and it's disobedience against God not to. The worst part about being a faggot isn't just the fucking other men part, it's also the not reproducing part.

I don't want to create another mentally ill faggot who tries to grab football player's butts in highschool like his dad. Deep inside my gut, I KNOW my genes are inferior and hate myself because of it. But at the same time I know my mother badly (BADLY) wants me to find a girlfriend, get married, have children, etc. I don't live with either of them but whenever I see them I know they're judging me harshly. They aggressively ask about any female acquaintance and they probably know I'm gay, but just won't give up hope yet. Naturally my father just treats me like a bastard.

Basically I feel like a failure because I'm a fag.
>>
>>17854777
Surrogacy?
>>
>>17854777
Well you have two options OP. Live hour others want you too: repressed, unhappy and in the closet. Or you can live as you were born to: as a gay man.

Did you ever consider that there's nothing interior or inherently wrong with being gay? If you're concerned about having children, adopt. There's plenty of little kids that need a father figure to raise them. If that doesn't fancy you, hire a surrogate.
>>
>>17854698
Are you Canadian by any chance? You said conveyed blue is conservative and red liberal, the one country I know is like that is Canada.

I suggest moving out of your family's circle of influence and go towards a less conservative area. You may be conservative politically but your faggotry is somewhat liberal in essence.

I suggest moving to Ontario, it's Mixed bag of conservative and liberal there you'll find some place to be
>>
>>17854845
He's from /pol/, and therefore conditioned to hate gayness, so I don't think that kind of thing will work.
>>
File: sexy man.jpg (66KB, 408x680px) Image search: [Google]
sexy man.jpg
66KB, 408x680px
>>17854837
Even this just seems like a coping mechanism. Even then you'd have to pick between you or your husband's sperm, and knowing myself I'd naturally pick a big, tall, hairy handsome man with a master's degree in engineering or business or law or something like that and know his sperm deserves to pass on more than mine. I'm that redpilled: I know my genes are weak and I naturally hold the female instinct (due to genetic/neurological mistake or whatever) to seek out an alpha male to be dominated by sexually and create a child to raise a family with. Due to me not having a uterus, I can never ever actually carry out that goal. And if I'm a faggot, I'll never really be able to be married with a wife and have a child. The best case scenario is a cure for being a gay and find a wife. Even in that scenario, my genes are still weak...

>>17854845
I guess I could totally cut off contact with my family, pretty much all my family and extended family hate queers and mock gays. It feels great in the moment making love with another man, I just don't know if the guilt afterwards will ever really go away.
>>
>>17854649
Nothing wrong with what you're sexually attracted to

Footfags get away with it
Liking dick is better than that

I'd rather be friends with a red pilled faggot than a blue pill straight cuck
>>
File: stirner.png (10KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
10KB, 215x235px
>>17854777
>its a disobedience against god not to reproduce
If god wanted you to reproduce then why would he have made you the way you are?

Consider this, forget about today where being a gay man leads you to be ostracised by some and look into the past. When the book of Leviticus in the old testament was written some time in the 600s BC, the Hebrew priests who wrote it considered homosexuality to be such a widespread and serious problem that not only did it need to be specifically banned twice but they decided it needed to be punished by death. There were enough gay people back then who knew they would be KILLED if they engaged in homosexual acts yet they still did it. That's because, as you know, it was simply who they were and not something they could choose.

You know you'll never be able to have a girlfriend, because you're not interested in girls and you never will be. You need to cut the crap with your family and get real.

Oh and by the way, do you understand a bit better what the rest of us find so odious about /pol/ now? I'm jewish, and it really upsets me that there are people who hate me simply because of what I was born as, not because of anything I've done or anything I believe. It's the same for every other race and religion. Judge people based on their actions, not an accident of birth.

>>17854875
many homophobes stop being so when they have a gay person in their family and realize oh shit they're not what Alex Jones told me they are, maybe he's full of shit after all. And you have to make THEM having a relationship with YOU contingent upon them being open to who you are. If they wish to remain bigoted you're the one who will cut off ties with them, not the other way around. Remember that.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (59KB, 416x625px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
59KB, 416x625px
>>17854884
when I see a man with size 14+ feet I start wanting to follow him home and smell/massage/kiss his feet. Also I'm a big fan of photography involving comparisons of men with significant differentials in foot size. Also men with very large penises compared to small feet.

The weak should fear the strong.

>>17854889
I don't think you understand.

I AM the family member who watches Alex Jones everyday.
>>
>>17854917
Then realize the Alex Jones doesn't know everything and isn't right about everything. He's wrong about homosexuality and you and every other gay guy is living proof.
>>
>>17854917
>I AM the family member who watches Alex Jones everyday.
ok, then stop. He's a hack who has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>17854917
>gay footfag

Jesus, God hates you

I've got some big feet too
My toes are 4'' long each
My sister used to make fun of me for having "finger toes"
But here I am with some faggot drooling over my feet
I showed her
>>
>>17854870
Australia. Also, our conservative party is called 'The Liberals'
>>
>>17854931
please tell me what your shoe size is. also did you play basketball in high school?
>>
>>17854931
>>17854951
Every dog has his day
>>
>>17854936
I see

Well you got to get the fuck out of Australia my man, if it isn't your parents that are gonna get you, it's the fucking spiders.

Move to Canada mate. It may be cold but you'll be a lot happier and gay here than where you are right now.
>>
>>17854960
I'm not OP...
>>
>>17854951
16 shoes
I was too uncoordinated to play sports
I did extra-curricular math instead

I wasn't even that tall.
>>
>>17854970
Offer still stands...
>>
>>17854977
Yeah, I'm going to move to England soon.
The only good thing about Australia is that no one gives a fuck about us politically, so if that Nuclear War ever happens we're not the first target.
>>
>>17854990
If nuclear war breaks out you're gonna look like a pretty big asshole.
>>
>>17855008
Let me enjoy one thing about this bogan filled, spider infested sun backed rock.
>>
>>17855016
Don't forget skin cancer, immigration and desertification m8
>>
>>17854649
yea. sex is sex, pleasure is pleasure, and so forth. Knowing that this existence is what you make it is one thing, actions have consequences the more people you have dependent on your well being.

If you built your life family shit before you woke up, and they are built on opposing principles that will fundamentally disrupt the functionality of the relationships. Then they will be disrupted fundamentally.

Got a wife, kids, and parents who hate gayness and black guys? Prepare to kiss that shit goodbye or get lynched the moment ya sit on a bbc.

or keep it a secret and repress it so you can stay around a bunch of people for the reasons they are better to you than a fat dick or a good looking man and following your previously closeted dreams if you COULD let it all drop....

not that big of a deal.
>>
>>17855021
Ah yeah. Gotta love that hole in the ozone layer. Oh, and the terrible internet.
>>
>I'm not kidding, both my parents hate gays, fear Jews, despise niggers and think trans are mentally diseased.

kek, your family sounds amazing.

They care about you and don't want you getting fucked in your ass and dying of AIDS like another lonely disowned emotionally unstable queer. They did you a favor beating your ass.

Now all you gotta do is realize men aren't designed for ass fucking. Because ass fucking isn't reproduction, it's degenerate disgusting repulsive bullshit.

Don't pussy out and kill yourself either, just change.
>>
>>17854678
it wasn't a really big part of the conservative mindset until gay people wanted it and started getting it
it wasn't a big part in general until the birth control pill and effective condoms were invented
>>
>>17855031
Top tier accent though. Ya got that going for you.
>>
>>17855047
I think it sounds colloquial, particularly on girls (am F)
>>
>>17854649
the only one who can answer that is you
if you like your values more you can try to ignore being gay
if you like being gay more you can try to ignore your values
if you like both equally then you can hold to all your values except the ones about being gay, or even pick and choose some additional ones
I have no idea what to do about religion though
>>
>>17855050
Yeah I agree. It's like a southern accent from the US. It just sounds friendly and relaxed.
>>
>>17854889
you know what though... the insights of the religous history is finely reasonable, even I can see that as a conclusion...

BUT

I have known Gay men who had families throughout their lives, of course divorced their beards, but REMAINED positive-healthy- and responsible effective parents.

Sexuality might be strictly impactful to your sex life, Marriage to the opposite sex obviously implies a loyal sex life or a sound sexual contract.

Just as homosexuality has no honest threat to the survival of the human race the way it did 600bc.... Marriage doesn't have the same meaning either.

Loving your family, kids, wife, ex wife, means loving them unconditionally for human beings you invest a portion of your life to ensure well being...

if being gay is a deal breaker for the beard wife, sucks yeah, although the outcome of deciscions made to break the marital contract and the outcomes cn be handled by the individuals any number of ways. Responsibly and considerately, or irresponsibly and extremely...

If people care about the well being of their family, they also must have a great deal of acceptance of individual freedom to know that anyone can do anything no matter the rules or beliefs that exist now.
>>
>>17854649
All you disgusting anal predators are satanic pederasts. You can be "red pilled" because it's a term made by fucking trannies, but you can never be a decent human being.

You deserve all the misfortune that befalls you and more you evil abomination.
>>
>>17854649
OP, it's not about rejecting homosexuality. What you need to realize is that the hetero path is MUCH more fulfilling.

Ironically, when you are with a woman and absorb her feminine energy, you actually become MORE masculine. Hooking up with rugged men will only make you more feminine.
>>
Protip: Stop giving this sodomite narcissist (you)s never converse with fags he'll only end up rationalizing his sin or hating healthy people even more and working to destroy humanity. You can not turn him away from his depravity, his only chance to get over his reprobate state of mind is with himself and god, and he's going to need a miracle.
>>
File: crying pepe.png (111KB, 401x381px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.png
111KB, 401x381px
>>17855102
op here

in my heart i know this is the objectively correct answer
>>
>>17854649
respawn and try again
works everytime
>>
>>17854649
Yeah it's possible-- absolutely. Look at Peter Thiel. Look at all the anti-gay activity by Muslims tolerated by the leftists. Look at all the evidence that the religious right is losing steam on sexual policy. Look at all the studies attributing homosexuality to a greater degree of masculinity rather than lesser. And all the rich gay couples. Gays are natural conservatives. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>17855085
Dollface your repression is leaking out
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.