[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join the legion or NCR.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Should I join the legion or NCR.
>>
House
And wrong board amigo
>>
None.
You Kill House, then you become independent of all three.
>>
File: augustus.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
augustus.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Legion

AVE CAESAR
>>
NCR. They're the good guys with real vision.

Anyone who says otherwise is a butthurt Great Khan.

(Seriously, that whole arc trying to make the NCR look bad for massacring the Khans was ridiculous. "Oh, our glorious tradition makes it completely okay to raid and kill whoever we feel like because we're the top dogs, but the NCR is evil because their punitive counterattack got some of our noncombatants killed. Waah waah waah.")
>>
>>17854871
and what about when he dies? He's more genghis khan than caesar, sure he built an impressive empire but its just going to fall apart the moment he dies. He doesn't even have a son to take over for him.

Also the only acceptable answers are house or wildcard. NCR and Legion a shit.
>>
File: 1458367307192.png (154KB, 430x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458367307192.png
154KB, 430x540px
>>17854500
ncr all the way
>>
>>17854905
did you miss the parts where all the tennant farmers and minor ranchers were getting shit on by the NCR because they do whatever major landowners tell them to? How about the part where they had one president for over 40 years and after she died the presidency has just been a conga line of corrupt hacks? How about the part where taxes in the NCR are ruinously high yet they can't even stop raiders? Or what about their lack of proper resource management leading to them needing to seize Lake Meade so they can bring the water back to California since the aquifers are drying up?

Did you miss all those?
>>
>>17854925
Not to mention to Legion has the safest caravan routes in the Mojave.
>>
>>17854942
yeah but they're shit too
>>
>>17854500
House. But shouldn't you ask on /v/?
>>
>>17854500
>no crime, safest territory
The legion is objectively the best answer. Make the Mojave great again
>>
File: Vulpes.jpg (84KB, 405x727px) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes.jpg
84KB, 405x727px
>>17854500
House is the best, but Legion is good, too. As Caesar said, greed runs rampart in NCR and they only care about themselves, not their people nor their needs.
>>
Legion. Kill all degenerates. Hail Caesar.
>>
>>17854907
My first playthrough, I saved him with my medicine skill. I actually liked the ending.

Fuck legatus lanius.
>>
NCR
>>
>>17854850
This.

Also protect Veronica.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.