[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you accept death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nDwrN4F.jpg (309KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
nDwrN4F.jpg
309KB, 960x886px
I have terminal cancer. Since my diagnose it's been nothing but pain, like you have no idea, I can't sleep or eat, play vidya, or watch a movie or even fap or do anything whatsoever. I'm just too afraid of dying, I don't want to die, I'm on my fucking late 20s you feel me?

I'm honestly considering going to church, read the bible and become the most spiritual asshole in the world and all that but anyway I don't have a lot of time, I just want to leave this shitty world happy.

/adv/ help a dying anon.
>>
File: 1479445401973.png (97KB, 504x581px) Image search: [Google]
1479445401973.png
97KB, 504x581px
You will respawn in a world where anime is real!
>>
>>17854286
Going to church might provide you with some peace, especially if you bond with the people there and tell them about your illness. People have been very loving and open at the churches I have been to.
Fill your days with gratitude too, stop and think for a moment each day to meditate on how thankful you are for all of the things you have enjoyed in life. This will help you feel more positive.
Also I want you to know that it's okay to feel pain, allow yourself to feel it, feel every emotion you have don't push any of it away.
I know that you are afraid of dying, and that is okay, but do not let it keep you from living the rest of your days.
How much time do you have left anon? Let's figure this out together.
>>
>>17854286
Go to a high price gym where they have classes for cancer patients who aren't pussies and will fight there cancer with modern age cancer fighting.
>>
>Be me 4 years ago
>afraid of death
>Read about DMT
>Strongest psychedelic drug in the world
>DMT releases in your brain when you die, therefor if you consume DMT in large amounts you can experience a near death experience.
>Buy some DMT from a reputable source
>vaporize it
>After three hits I lose consciousness, enter a dream state.
>Pure ecstasy. I feel every living and dead human that has ever existed and will ever exist.
>Feels more like "home" than I've ever felt before. Feels more like home than your own childhood home...it just feels right, where you belong.
>Sense of all my loved ones being there with me
>Feel the presence of everybody I care about being there with me
>Visuals too strange to describe. It was like a big dark dome with grids of light flying across the sky, a river of glowing blue water, and trees made out of lightning.
>Feels like a thousand years pass by
>Start to remember who I am
>Open my eyes
>Look at gf
>"How long was I out?"
>"Like five minutes. How was it?"
>"I love you so fucking much, holy shit.

Yeah man, nothing to be afraid of. Death is a natural, beautiful part of life. More beautiful than you can ever imagine.

I'm sorry you're suffering....I'm praying for you, man. I highly recommend (no pun intended) that you get some medical weed immediately. It's a necessity for cancer patients, a fucking necessity. You'll have no problem getting it with your illness, please take my advice. It will make this process so much easier. You don't deserve to suffer.
>>
>>17854286
OP, first of all, I can only wish you the best for this life, and a very, very beautiful death. I also wish for you to reincarnate into something wonderful and for a great next life.

Now, I'd also advice you to do this >>17854490

Take some DMT and experience death first hand before actually dying. This will remove your fear of death.

I wish I had the chance to have some DMT, desu.
>>
>>17854286
Life isn't beautiful because it lasts a long time
>>
>>17854504

DMT is actually more easily available then ever before.

Research bitcoin and darknetmarkets. Look up the PGP encryption guide. It seems complicated at first, but it's actually as simple as sending an email. The reddit darknetmarket subreddit has everything you need to know.
>>
>>17854286
The only thing you can really do is accept you are going to die and try to enjoy the remainder of your time. Fuck your responsibilities, get out there and do what you want to in the world. Even if you have to wrestle a bear or some shit, live a little.
>>
>>17854512
I'm not in the US and I don't want to risk going into darknet markets.

How cheap is DMT though? What do I have to be aware for to get it from a decent dealer, AND make sure it's not mixed with some awful drug that will make me an addict?
>>
>>17854490

Where did you get it anon
>>
>>17854286

When you accept that death is not an option.
>>
>>17854528
I think I paid 40$ for half a gram, which was ten doses.

>>17854524
lol nice try eff bee eye
>>
On the other side, there is no pain. On the other side, there is eternal life. No worries.

Fight it though OP. Fight that cancer.
>>
>>17854583
>lol nice try eff bee eye
Yes, because I'm asking you for exact information of one or two dealers. I'm asking something so general no decent investigator would get anything valuable from it, and the FBI possibly also has all the information they need.
>>
>>17854524
Why would a dying person give a shit about becoming a marijuana addict?
>>
>>17854626
Because becoming an addict is the last thing you'd want in your life.

I'm also not OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.