[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best form of suicide. What is quick and painless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2631.jpg (21KB, 289x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
21KB, 289x255px
What's the best form of suicide. What is quick and painless?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
This is my favorite daily thread but also shoot your head off with a shotgun
>>
>>17854133
Guns are to mainstream. Need something else.
>>
Dieing for justice.
>>
>>17854144
I hate you.

Don't kill yourself, not because I give a damn, but just so that I could potentially run into you and beat your ass.

Live for that anon.
>>
>>17854144
>wants to kill himself
>is too edgy to use the simplest method
Honestly I'd jump from the tallest building in the city.I mean a skyscraper or something. It won't be painless (though I've been told your heart stops before you hit the ground), but it sure sounds like fun.
>>
>>17854207
Don't have tall buildings around me.
>>
>>17854184
What?
>>
>>17854232
>>17854144
See? You're not gonna kill yourself, you just want attention like some teenage girl with daddy issues, You're a little bitch, if you really wanted to kill yourself you would have done it already.
>>
OP, look into Elliot Rodger, mate.
>>
>>17854255
Attention from strangers?
>>
Cut wrist vertically or od on opiodes
>>
>>17854126
We are all going to die anyway. What is so bad in your life that makes you want to hasten the inevitable end?
>>
>>17854306
Don't feel like waiting.
Dont have anyone to love,
No actual friends, no important family.
And the problem is the fact that it's all my fault, I'm just an asshole to everyone without reason.
>>
>>17854321
In short, I'm tired of hurting people, so I want to end it.
>>
>>17854321
Why don't you just embrace being an asshole and have fun with it? Alternatively you could work on becoming a better person. Lots of people can be assholes. I promise you that whatever you did can be changed given enough time. Even if you killed someone there are ways you can repent. No need to kill yourself. At least live it up and do some crazy fun shit if you want to die sooner.
>>
>>17854126

Jumping from very high places

Swimming out from the shore until tiredness drags you under (drowning doesn't hurt, it's just unpleasant) Best done in cold waters for maximum tiredness before going under.

Shotgun to the face

OD'ing on heroin or sleeping pills + bottle of vodka
>>
>>17854333
I have clinically diagnosed depression and bipolar, not to mention other unidentified problems. I can't change.
>>
>>17854344
then you're already a dead man

this is hell and you're stuck here, enjoy your stay fuckface, it only gets worse
>>
>>17854126
>>17854144
YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE, GO FUCKING JUMP OFF FUCKING TRUMP TOWER YA SHIT HEAD. IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE DON'T FUCKING REFUSE THE OPTION BECAUSE "Guns are too mainstream" YA FUCKIN' HIPSTER CUNT. GO CRAWL UP YUR MOM VAGINA IF YOU'RE REALLY SUCH OF A HIPSTER CUNT.
>>
insulin overdose is the easiest nonviolent painless
>>
>>17854344
Everyone can change. You just don't want to.
>>
>>17854126
Fight a bear!
>>
>>17854536
Yep
>>
An excessive amount of Seroquel(can't spell the name) and alcohol. It's hard to OD but it's the least painless and peaceful because it will slip you into a coma and then you go. It slowly damages you in your sleep.
>>
I'm gonna stab myself in the heart, painful... but at least it'll be quick
>>
how has no one mentioned helium yet
>>
>>17854207
Wouldn't you be knocked unconscious before your nerves can register the pain?
>>
>>17856667
Harder to do than you think, your ribs and sternum are natural armor.
>>
Don't kill yourself ! PLEASE ! Most of the pressure you feel come from temporary problems ! Allow you to take a break ! But don't hurt yourself !
>>
LOOK UP ELLIOT RODGER
>>
File: 220px-Emblem-favorites.svg.png (16KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Emblem-favorites.svg.png
16KB, 220x220px
Find something worse off ! Focus on it ! Take a break for think but don't act in a hurry !
>>
Anon answer ! Prove us that you're safe and sound !
>>
i don't know your situation, i don't know what you went through, but can't you go for a walk ? Take a tea ?
>>
>>17857241
I dunno, try it and report back if you feel any pain or not
>>
12 guage buckshot to the chest or brain stem. Everything else is just an attention seeking stunt gone wrong
>>
>>17854126
Jump trains and see the world until you starve. Go to another country, until you starve
>>
just stab yourself in the heart. its quick, easy, and your brain wont be hindered in it's last thoughts. If you don't do it your a bitch who's going to live another decade always wanting to just die, disgusting.
>>
>>17857666
>>
>>17857703
What if I can't afford a shotgun?
>>
I don't fucking get why so many of these threads are posted every single day. Maybe people aren't serious about it and just want attention, that or different people are just lining up everyday for suicide, and this board is where people get the answers.

Read this and quit spamming this crap. http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
We should just have a depression/suicide general. With tips for both killing yourself and preventing suicide and a cope with depression guide
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.