[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get the top lights to turn on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: rsz_20161213_162547.jpg (810KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20161213_162547.jpg
810KB, 1494x2656px
Please help it looks retarded without the top lights on
>>
why am i laughing so hard at this
>>
>>17853899
Plug them in
>>
>>17854445
Where do you plug it in.
>>
>>17854445
Same lmfao
>>
>>17854445
I showed my roommate and he's dyin
>>
Still no usefull posts

Smh
>>
Top thread
>>
I'm laughing here, but here's the issue. A lot of the time, when they do Christmas trees, they wore the lights in series so the current goes through all of them. The problem with that is that if one light decides to burn out or not function, the whole section is essentially fucked.

Why do they do this? SO YOU BUY ANOTHER CHRISTMAS TREE. ITS A FABRICATION DEFECT THEY PUT ON PURPOSE TO SELL IS THE DAMN THINGS.

Solutions? Test each light individually to see which one to replace or buy a new tree

>t. Someone who knows this shit
>>
fucking saved
>>
the power is probably not strong enough to push all the electricity to the top

you could try to unplug it, then turn the tree upside down and plug it back in. See if the electricity flows easier to the bottom.
>>
>>17854979
He could check his fuse box for the number of electrics being pushed through each outlet. A tree like that needs at least 100 electrics to power it. If the outlet isn't pushing enough, contact an electrician to route more.
>>
>>17854988
and if that doesn't work maybe the outlet just doesnt give enough power to light up the entire tree. Maybe it's best to connect two outlets in series and then connect to tree to that. That would give double the power so ultimately it will give double the lights
>>
File: 1481337312736.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481337312736.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>17854979
>>17854988
>>17854994

I'm imaging a think tank featuring some of the sharpest light bulbs in the happy meal. We've gotta figure out why the top doesn't bright!!!11!1
>>
>>17854944
If they had the lights in series instead of parallel, all lights would stop working and not just a section starting at the broken one. Unless there are two large circuits that are in series each.

OP it's possible that it's a damage to the cable. Check between the last lamp that's working and the next one if there is any visible damage.
>>
>>17854979
Tf is "electricity flows easier to the bottom"?? It's electricity not a fucking liquid.
>>
>>17855384
It's because gravity dumbass
>>
>>17855390
Electricity doesn't have anything to do with gravity lmfao. Unless you pour a water in a glass.
>>
>>17855397
>Gravity has no effect on electricity
>lightning bolts fall from the sky
>>
>>17855406
>Because the lightning supposed to react downward
>>
>>17853899
Holy shit are you a poor fag? Just go to Home Depot and buy some new lights nigga. The lights are shit tier made in China and don't last forever
>>
>>17855406
lightning actually goes from the ground up
>>
>>17853899
I'm laughing and I don't even know why
>>
>>17855397
If you don't see that he's fucking with you, you're a dumbass
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.