[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lonely.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
So I have been dating this girl for about 2 months. I am a heterosexual man. I have an extremely high sex drive that I keep under control with frequent masturbation. However my girlfriend is the exact opposite. She has always had issues with her sexuality. She has never had sex, and has seen 2 dicks in her life, just giving handjobs or whatever. She says that she finds them repulsive, and the thought of sex as gross. She has stated she has literally no sex drive at all, and has no interest in sex. I am trying to be very considerate and understanding, but I have talked to her about this situation. I told her my perspective on sex, and how it is more of an emotional thing than a physical thing. I explained that if she has NEVER masturbated, and has NEVER had sex, how could she possibly know she doesn't like it? I just need someone else's thoughts on this. I have been very polite and respectful, I have never pressured her into doing anything.

I just don't want to put 5 or 6 months into a relationship where we barely even kiss, let alone have sex or do ANYTHING remotely sexual.
>>
find a different girl if sex life is important to you in relationships. there are plenty of girls who will agree with you and who you can form a relationship with.
she should also find a guy who doesn't enjoy sex rather then forcing you to be like her.
>>
>>17853643
Hate to say it but this relationship is not gonna work. Just be glad it's only a 2 month relationship and you're not married with kids.

Seriously fuck me.
>>
I have talked to her about sexually exploring herself. I told her that she can't know until she tries it. I think it was her upbringing and her shitty past relationships that caused her to become like this. She told me she used to be REALLY attracted to people when she was in middle school, like a raging nympho or something. She said she was attracted to their personalities, which is normal for a woman. She agrees with me that she needs to explore herself but she doesn't feel like doing it.We only talked about it last night, but I just don't want to have to let her go over something to stupid.
>>
just leave her. you both clearly want different things.

and your argument
>if you have never masturbated and never had sex, how could you possibly know you don't like it?
while technically this may be true, how do you know you don't like getting fucked in the ass? by a white guy? by a black guy? by a big dick? by a small dick? you don't have to know to make a decision on what you want to do with your body.

stop trying to coerce and guilt her into fucking you.
>i have been very polite and respectful, i have never pressured her into doing anything
bringing it up all the time is pressuring her, and isn't respectful of her decision. she told you how she feels, respecting that is to just leave it as it is - respecting her ability as an adult human to make a decision for herself.

>it is more of an emotional thing than a physical thing
yeah fuckin' right lol.

she says she finds dicks repulsive. clearly she is asexual. just let it go, and move on.
>>
Is she on hormonal birth control? Shit obliterates female sex drive, supposedly it can even permanently destroy a woman's sex drive if taken for too long.

If not, dump her. Don't let her walk all over you. She's changing the terms of your relationship, you have to say "sorry, let me know if you change your mind. Take care" and walk away.
>>
>>17853673
>>fell for the marriage meme

Sorry bro :/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.