[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf acting cold after big fight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1480565445664.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1480565445664.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>18 years old, together with girl for like 4-5 months.
>She used to be moody and sometimes annoying, but most of the time supportive and acting cute and so on all of the time.
>I used to just not text or call her myself when she got annoying most of the time, and literally said several times I don't give a fuck about us staying together if she doesn't want it.
>Some saturday she is out with friends and answers with one-liners, so I don't really pester her when she's out and neither she does me, generally, so I just expect her to text me up when she's home.
>2 days pass, she calls me from unsaved number which i dont recognize while I am in some while I am in a car with music on full blast so I just hang up and text who was.
>She goes full berserk and tells me have to fun with my hoes and wishes good luck in life. I send ":D" and move on.
>She calls me after 6 days crying and shit about how I didn't even end it all properly and how she misses me, watches old photos and all that shit.
>beta kicks in - I tell her that I missed her too... did I fuck up?
>We talk about that there were more good moment than bad and all that bullshit, so i say maybe we should try to continue it all and so on. I also say how much she actually means to me.
>She says she needs some time to see how it goes. First night it's all cute and she is real nice while texting and so on.
>Next day she gives me some shit attitude, acting like cold bitch when I try to compliment her and so on. I genuinely started treating her better after this fight and for now it seems only to backfire. What the fuck?

If it's of some relevance, we're in sort of LDR, because we meet only on weekends. Also she's popular with guys but gave her vcard to me at 17(I didnt believe until I realized she doesny know how to grab a dick or ride it)

TLDR: Girl is affectionate to me, I act like I don't need her, she berserks out on me one day, i don't give a fuck, comes back crying, gives shit attitude when I treat her nice.
>>
Does she genuinely need some time or will always give me exact opposite attitude?.
I won't hesitate to dump her, but I'd prefer not to because she actually has supported me through alot of shit and is low maintenance.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
Holy shit bro you're a huge jackass and she's kind of a bitch, but you're a huge jackass. She needs support from you and you tell her you don't care, basically.

>'i don't give a fuck about us staying together'

No wonder she's going berserk on you, that's a shitty thing to say. That's not what you say to someone you care about.

>responding with ':D'

Do you know what gaslighting is? Because that's how you get a bitch to be crazy. Stop goading people. This would piss off a normal well adjusted person let alone anyone else.

Now she's being cray with the whole unknown number thing but you gotta stop pushing people's buttons dude. It's not nice.

She's not the most stable girl but you treating her like this isn't helping. You should probably cut contact with her and the next gf you get, be nice.
>>
File: youfellforit.jpg (113KB, 500x842px) Image search: [Google]
youfellforit.jpg
113KB, 500x842px
>>17853535
>>
>>17853713
Is it beyond saveable? I never tried to be jackass and have always told her how I love her and so on, and supported her through some shit, helped her when she really needed it(imo) but when she gives me attitude for no reason (periods, but not only). I used to say that shit.

It's my first sort of serious relationship. I didnt intentionally try to be jackass. I don't want to shit on my family, but seeing my father who is alpha around people outside, being a total beta under moms shoe at home and a brother is definition of cuck, he dated a girl in college, she got pregant, and like two years after they're back together.
I am afraid to become like one of them. Could this be saved without becoming like one of them?
>>
File: 1481483778077.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1481483778077.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
Make that whore drop to her knees and give you one hell of a blowjob tonight. Also make her satisfy any of your deepest fetishes. Treat her rough in the bed and even cum in her eye if that's your thing.

Then dump her whore ass a few days later. She's too much trouble and has little self-control. I think she cheated on you from what you've said. Enjoy what you can get of her, since this relationship will end soon and she'll be more likely to learn from her mistakes.
>>
File: 1467673018620.gif (2MB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
1467673018620.gif
2MB, 500x683px
>>17853937
Nevermind what I said, I think it's your fault. You really don't seem to give a fuck about her so I'd say dump her for her sake if you don't want to change your ways. If she really supported you through a lot of shit, you seem like an ungrateful cunt if you wouldn't even think twice before dumping her.

Unless you don't want to take relationships further, stop being such a self-centered cunt and appreciate what you have. Don't let her control you, but don't treat her like nothing when she's busting her balls for you. Show her that you love get in a natural way. You can probably save this thing man, but you have to change to be someone you'd want to live intimately with.
>>
>>17853950
She has. She supported me when I got in big problems and (relatively) big debt abroad due to my drinking and shit-stirring, and that was while we weren't even together. She has written CV's for me when I looked for work to get out of shit I stirred myself. She also is a solid 7 imo. while only good thing about me is that I crack stupid jokes and stopped drinking. I really see this shit in right perspective only when she is slipping away. Only bad thing about her imo is her moodiness and low sex drive. And no, I don't think I am idealizing her now.
>>
>>17853999
Stay with her. You need to be willing to make this work. You've got a loyal one from what it seems. Good luck Anon. Don't fake being nice, just be genuine, kind and appreciative and it seems like it should be fine.
>>
>>17853937
>>17853950
lmao reading this was so wild like why did you change your mind like that damn
>>
>>17854041
He fucking described my thoughts before/after fight.
>>
>>17854041
I didn't read the follow up posts and didn't think it through much. But I'll say it again, I think you can make this relationship work out pretty well. Good luck.
>>
>>17854195
It really feels like I won the fight because she was one to text me to have fun with my hoes and then week later calls back crying. Now, it completely doesn't seem worth it.

About loyalty, it's so fucking contradicting. She is outgoing and hangs with alot of guys and drinks, but she said she had first "real" (not some bottle playing) kiss with me. Alright she could bullshit me with this one, but she definitely was a virgin. My friends also used to tell me she ain't gonna give it when I started dating her. She also likes to tease me about how my friends are cute, bet spergs the fuck out when I said I have a cute teacher. Anyome can deduce something about her loyalty out of this?
>>
File: wpid-wp-1442078892324.jpg (19KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1442078892324.jpg
19KB, 624x351px
>>17854041
I think she'll stay pretty damn loyal if she put up with you and was a virgin when you got her. You're a lucky guy to have her.
>>
Update:
Texted her on night how I regret treating her like shit. She said she feels she wants to be with me and misses me, but is unsure about all continioung all this when thinking "rationally"
Translate plz. Good or bad sign? To put it in context, it's second or third time over three months I say things like that. She mentioned she is afraid to get hurt again.
>>
File: 1481535982116.png (447KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1481535982116.png
447KB, 653x490px
>>17855345
One more chance can't hurt. Tell her without too much detail that you saw that you fucked up and are improving yourself. I think you'll be fine, but don't emphasize your faults too much, you're trying to get her to stay after all.
>>
>>17855345
I think she wants to cut off, but you can still save this relationship if you convince her to stay for a while longer. She is starting to want to leave, but I don't think she is 100% sure of it.
>>
>>17855369
That's obvious, and I didn't mind it when she sort of tried to cut me off. But when she came back to me after a week herself I realized that I should invest more myself in this relationship, because it must have taken alot from her to cut me off while I wasn't contacting her, but then still try to come back to me herself after a week. She started to talk about all this how she doesnt want to get hurt again only after I gave in and said I also want to be with her and I gibe a fucj. Also she was sober when trying to get back.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.