[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Afraid of Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1374878740060.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1374878740060.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
I would like to be the guy who scores with chicks all the time, but I'm afraid of women.

By "afraid", I don't mean that I'm shy or not confident, I mean that I am legitimately scared by the ladies.

You know how when a girl meets a guy, they're afraid he might be a rapist or a serial killer? Well, I'm afraid of picking up a girl from the bar or on Tinder and then they falsley tell the cops I raped them for some reason, or I have sex with one and she comes back to me later on to tell me she's pregnant and has a court order to receive child support. Or, hell, if she tells me she's 20-25 and she turns out to be 15, and my life is ruined.

Can I make a woman sign a legal contract before we bang? Like, she agrees that she is at least 18, she consents to having sex at this specific time and she will abort the child if she becomes pregnant or won't force me to pay for the kid?
>>
>>17853529
It's alright you're not gonna get laid for years
>>
No you can't ask a lady to sign a contract. No one will sleep with you if you display how paranoid you are.i would think you're a crazy fuck and get the fuck out if you asked me to sign a damn contract.

I understand your fear. But this is why you don't go for crazy chicks or girls you don't know. You also might need therapy for this because you're way paranoid.
If you are really worried you meet the girl in a bar or public place with witnesses to see that you guys are getting along and that she's into you. If she's gigglig and holding onto your arm, it's harder to call rape on you.or you can activate your voice recorder and voice recorder only. Ask if she's sure she wants to do this.
>>
My biggest fear is being cheated on. And I know it's going to happen eventually.
>>
>>17853554
That's one good point to consider, but I've read that you can't legally make a secret audio recording unless it's in your own home. Plus, I'm not sure how valid they would be as evidence.

Also, the people in the bar might be her friends who will back her if she decides to pull something.
>>
>>17853559
What you fear, you attract.

>>17853529
You're fucking retarded if you think this happens often. If you have a fear of women you probably jack off too much.
>>
>>17853552
I chuckled
>>
>>17853529
seek mental help. yes, some women are going to cry rape at the drop of a hat or try to get a baby/child support out of you. easiest way to avoid that is to only have sex with girls you're dating/semi-serious with
>>
>>17854245
So people who don't fear it never get cheated on?
>>
>>17853529
Don't worry. No woman will go within 10 ft of you if any of this is obvious from the outside. You're pretty safe from false rape claims. Enjoy being alone forever, and maybe check out /r9k/ or /r/ The Red Pill for some tips on healthy relationships and attitudes with and towards women.
>>
>>17853529

you can, but getting a girl to sign an abortion contract is pretty rough... plus im pretty sure that wouldnt hold up in court.
>>
>>17853552
>>17853554
>>17854245
>>17854280
>>17854280
>>17854364
Lol, wut?

Look, I'm not one of those redpill nerds. I just want to make sure there are ways to protect myself if I hit on a girl and she tries to ruin my life. Which does happen quite often to many other men.

Do you criticize women for having rape whistles or pepper spray?
>>
>>17854389
>not one of those redpill nerds.
>I just want to make sure there are ways to protect myself if I hit on a girl and she tries to ruin my life.
Contradicted yourself in the next sentence.
The others are right. You probably have no cause for concern. No one is going to sleep with you, because you probably have 'creepy and paranoid' written all over you.
>Do you criticize women for having rape whistles or pepper spray?
Do you have any actual statistics on false rape claims?
You should be able to tell which girls are likely to do so anyway. It's a lot harder to tell who might be a danger as a girl, since men can turn on you at the slightest rejection.
>>
>>17853529
record EVERYTHING with a button camera, it's what i do.
as long as there are no breaks in the footage, you are bulletbroof (as long as, you know, you don't actually do anything illegal)
>>
>>17854364
>implying a woman needs to touch you to successfully falsely claim rape and ruin your life
>>
>>17854331
>>17854245
>>17853529

Cheating happens equally to both sexes.
I'm not going to lie and say that cheating is uncommon, because it is very common and eventually happens in most relationships.

There are two types of cheaters though:
Type 1: People who will always cheat in their relationships because they don't have the capability to be monogamous
Type 2: People who cheat once out of bad judgement/a stupid hangup, but do not repeat the same mistake again

Type 1 is unforgivable for obvious reasons, type 2 can be reasoned with if you have been with this person for a long time like a marriage with kids. Humans are emotional creatures and retaliate when their needs are not met, which often results in regrettable decisions within relationships. People hurt each other and there is no way around it except for forgiveness. Do not ever forgive a cheater twice though, that's how you know they are "type 1".

About being afraid of women: What has caused you to be afraid of women? Do you read all of these things about nasty women online? I will not lie and say that there are not women like that out there, because there are. There are also good women out there as well. If you are afraid of pregnancy always use a condom with spermicide and don't cum in the condom. If you are afraid of a woman being underage look for an ID before you have sex with her.
Afraid of false rape charges? Only have sex with women you build a friendship with beforehand, always wear a condom so your dna wont be found in a rape kit, and don't have rough sex that leaves marks until you are married.

You'll be okay dude, you just have to be cautious about the women you decide to court just like women have to be careful about the men they decide to go home with. Stay away from women who have obvious red flags like drug users, unmedicated mental illness, baby daddy issues and you will be fine. It all comes down to choosing wisely.
Also stay off /r9k/ and /pol/ the guys there are overly paranoid
>>
>>17854389
>All these women ITT

OP, just keep a level head and you'll be fine. Attempt to get to know women before you sleep with them, keep an alibi if you think something's fishy after the fact, and always use protection. If you want to go full autismo without showing it and live in a one-party state for recording, you can record your dates, but even that's a bit much. Just use a fake name if you aren't serious with someone.

There are awful people everywhere. Don't go slinging your dick around blindly and you should be able to stay relatively out of trouble.

>>17854399
Men don't get the benefit of the doubt in the legal system, though. If a guy snaps and beats you for rejection, he's going to jail. If a woman files a false rape claim, she might get a reprimand, but the guy is either going to prison and being a felon for life over a crime he didn't commit or sitting in court having to fight for that not to happen.
>>
>>17854408
>forgiveness
You presume the cheated person ever finds out.
>>
>>17854444
they usually do unless the cheater is very clever, also if the cheater is very good at hiding guilt. unfortunately for cheaters it's hard to cover your tracks in the modern era due to technology. The person they cheat with can find the victim easier too and they can tell them whats up. Cheaters seldom get away with what they do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.