[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is chatting up young Japanese girls, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (196KB, 1280x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1280x472px
My boyfriend is chatting up young Japanese girls, and it's making me feel uncomfortable because he's shown a clear and specific attraction to them. Should I be worried? Is this a red flag? It's making me feel sad and worthless. One of the girls are really cute and makes him laugh.
(If you're wondering how I know, he told me himself and showed me a screenshot)
>>
Wow what a shitstain. Why would he do this? Is he trying to make you jealous? Have you cheated or does something to provoke this?
>>
>>17853467
This is hot, have three way with 14 year old Japanese schoolgirl. That way he gets what he wants and you get a free trip to japan
>>
So he told you he's hitting on other girls and showed you his attempts, and you haven't dumped his ass? When a man got a woman he don't go lookin for other pussy.
>>
>>17853472
He said to improve his Japanese.
I don't know if he is.
I wasn't doing anything to provoke at all and have never cheated. It was a normal conversation and he just mentioned it.
>>
>>17853482
I don't know if he's hitting on them. He said it's just talking and meeting new friends. Im not good at relationship things. What qualifies as hitting on them?
>>
>>17853486
So why can't he chat up japanese guys, if it's 'to improve his Japanese'?
>>
>>17853486
>>17853500
Ok it sounds like you're way over reacting now that I've seen these posts
>>
Most cheaters don't flaunt it until they're knee deep. I doubt he's doing anything.
>>
>>17853500
It qualifies as hitting on other people if he's makig a relationship with them that you're not comfortable with. If he was chatting up guys and girls, sure, it's fine. But he's singling out these cute girls and cute girls alone. A guy doesn't only chat with cute girls 'for friendship'.

If it makes you uncomfortable and he doesn't stop when you tell him how it makes you feel, or even tries to persuade you that you're being silly/not taking your concerns seriously, and he doesn't try to work it out with you, then he doesn't respect you and you don't need a man who doesn't respect how you feel.

Ask him if he's told the girls he has a gf and demand to see proof.
>>
Okay I'm just thinking about the possibility of him crushing on one of them and eventually, liking them enough to question our relationship.
>>
>>17853517
He said he's more comfortable and he gets along better with girls than guys?
Also, I don't think that's a good idea, even if he said he did and showed me a screenshot, I wouldn't understand because it's all in kanji.
>>
>>17853509
Why? :<
>>
>>17853500
"Chatting up" means hitting on. "Chatting with" doesn't.
>>
>>17853564
He sounds like he's full of shit. They're all cute girls right? Why can't he message some random plain girl then? Why are they all attractive girls? Did he dismiss your concerns of him crushing on one of them?

You can't get a japanese friend or ask around online to translate that screenshot for you? This is a nuclear option btw because either shit will go down or he knows you don't trust him(for good reason)

Just tell him. 'Babe, i'm not ok with you messaging these girls so frequently. I feel ___ when you ___. Can we work something out? I am suspicious why you're only messaging attractive girls and not even one guy. Surely you've got something in common with a guy?'
>>
>>17853467
what is with all this bland, uninspired b8 lately?
>>
>>17853467
Hellotalk and Interpals are known for white guys hitting on Asian (Japanese) girls and seeking nudes. It's like social media profiles for first world guys to to "meet" with attractive chicks.
>>
>>17853591
a different anon here, what this anon is saying is kind of uhhhh, out there, on websites where you talk to other people online generally guys are not open to talking to other guys, they like talking to girls, so as a man in a relationship it might be harder to be able to start conversations or talk to guys. Women are more receptive to you in these situations. As far as their attractiveness levels who knows, but aren't they in another country? What are you worried about him cyber-cheating or some shit? You sound pretty insecure and jealous. I'd worry more about yourself than your boyfriend. If they are however local girls maybe you have more reason to be concerned.
>>
>>17853619
Yeah so the bf didn't say anything about it harder to find guys to talk to. Your reasoning makes sense but that's not what the bf said. It's rather a bit suspicious that his first thing is 'I get along better with girls' and not 'idk for some reason nip guys only want to talk to foreign girls'

I don't know about you but It's weird to be chatting up hot foreign babes. Just not appropriate when you're in a relationship and your girl is clearly dostressed by it. So what maybe it's a fantasy thing. But op ain't comfortable with it.
>>
>>17853617
>>17853467

Here is a 4chan thread about what your boyfriend may be trying to do.

>>>/int/68593133
or >>>/int/68593133
>>
>>17853591
This, OP. Your boyfriend is speaking to a female, this must end!
>>
>>17853591
I can translate for you, OP.
>>
>>17853486
But he seems low-key hardcore liking that girl though. Whenever you feel unconformable about anything, you know there is something isn't right.
>>
>talking to people online must mean he is cheating
maybe you should just stop being so needy and accept that he can have online friends to practice a language you are learning.
>>
>>17853650
another thing to consider is this, if he shared something about the language learning partner with you then he probably thought she did something funny that he was trying to share with you. He didn't mean for you to get jealous and such.
>>
>>17854564

>he's shown clear and specific attraction
>makes him laugh

You know there could be something more than "just being friendly and trying to learn other language".
>>
>>17854586
>makes him laugh
how is this bad? I laughed a bunch when talking to other people online while learning English.

>he's shown clear and specific attraction
to random girls online? he maybe is just practicing the lingo or some flirting in that language? idk why you are overreacting it's not like he will move to japan and live with that girl
>>
>>17854610
Ok maybe you're right but the point is, OP said it's making her feel sad and worthless. Maybe OP should talk about this with his bf bcs bf needs to be aware of her feelings about him being "friendly" with cuties. Whatever the intention behind it, bf shouldn't be making their partners feel like it, worthless, and OP should let his bf know about how she feels too. Still, I don't feel fine with bf talking with cuties like that.
>>
>>17854637

well yeah OP should talk to her bf instead of posting on 4chan

>Still, I don't feel fine with bf talking with cuties like that.

is this an American thing? when I was there I saw girls with bfs talked to other attractive guys in a flirty matter I guess it's not ok when it's the other way around.
>>
>>17854655
It's not any racial thing. It's what people in general feels about things like this. I guess people just like getting compliments and attentions from anybody.
>>
Sauce on op pic
>>
Tell him to stop it, or you will be forced to leave.
>>
>>17855243
who the fuck are you?
>>
>>17855244
A guy that would REALLY like to see those Asian cuties! Bump!
>>
>>17853467
Try being thin and dressing well.
I'm not actually kidding.
The fact that so many American women don't feel obligated to do so is a big part of the appeal of foreigners.
>>
OP, guys that say they get along better with girls are same as girls who say they like hanging with guys better. I've known many, they are shitsacks who only look for opportunities to cheat or fool around. Maybe he doesn't even know he's hurting you because you don't tell him, trust me though, you don't want to stick with people like this.
>>
Hate it when people do this things. Yeah you're just being friendly and wanna learn more about other interesting culture but it hurts to see that you seem enjoying talking to other qts and it feels like you're starting to like her and I'm afraid about the thought. Ofc you wouldn't go fly and be with her but I feel that she is stealing your feelings from me and that just sad. A lot of things can happen with chatting, talking and laughing and stuf.
>>
>>17855414
>Ofc you wouldn't go fly and be with her
haha
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.