[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF staying in hotel room with male coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1441843518228.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1441843518228.png
30KB, 633x758px
Gf is going to be traveling and staying at a hotel for an expo thing for work. She'll be staying in the same hotel room as someone else from her work, not her boss but another employee, he's a middle-aged white guy like 40-45 or so years old. She says her boss just made the decision because it's cheaper than buying separate rooms.

Do I have the right to be a bit upset that she didn't tell me this until right before she leaves and do I have the right to worry at all?
>>
she probably hesitated to tell you because she knew you would react like this. no you don't need to worry. putting a man and a woman in a room together doesn't mean they're going to fuck.

it's not if x then y, people make decisions of their own. if she's going to cheat, she would cheat on you anyway some other time. if she isn't, she won't.

the only exception is if he is a rapist, and sexually assaults her. why is your relationship with her so shitty that you can't trust her?
>>
>>17853455
I believe open and honest communication is the key to any relationship. Yes I understand you being upset that she didn't tell you until last minute but perhaps she did that bc she didn't want to upset you. Also if you trust your woman and she is a good person she will not do anything even if this stranger tries. Do not whine about it do not make it a bug deal jealousy is a huge turn off for most women and will only drive her further from you.
>>
>>17853455
I have never heard of a company that will put opposite sex in the same room. She is pulling one over on you OP
>>
>>17853455
My gf would let her friends with bfs sleep over at my house since it was close to downtown

I didn't have sex with them every time
>>
Haaaaa, you're getting tested so hard.

Stay cool, bro. Don't act like a bitch.

A woman would freak out, threaten to dump you over something like this.

You should say "No worries, have a great time!"

You gotta trust her, let her feel free. If she cheats on you, dump her and never look back.

You can't prevent cheating. Trying to make sure your girl doesn't cheat will only make her want to cheat on you even more.

"You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free."

She might come home and tell you a funny story about how he tried to hook up with her but because she knows you trust her and love her she turned him down and he got upset.

If you treat her like your property you're instilling in her mind that you know you don't deserve her and you're afraid that you might lose her to this guy.

You can't get attached like that, man...
>>
If she was going to cheat on you, don't you think it'd have been easier for her not to say anything at all?
>>
>>17853520
This. Plus, she's on a trip. If she was going to cheat separate rooms would not be an obstacle.
>>
>>17853504
Ugh this makes me want to cry
>>
"sounds lame baby, let me set you up in your own room"
>>
>>17853515
This shit right here.
>>
>>17853455

if you are worried she will cheat simply because she has an opportunity to, then you arent mature enough to date.
>>
>>17853455
First and last time.

OP, listen, trust is important, as everyone in this thread has pointed out. But it goes both ways.

More important than trust, I feel is peace of mind. And it is tested when women pull quasi-cuck shit like this.

She needs to understand this upsets you, and it upsets you enough to come here to write about it.

If she kept it from you till the last minute, it's even worse, because she did not allow you the time to acclimate to the idea, just brute forced it.

First and last time. Trust me. I had a gf sleep over her friends houses, both girls and guys. Bitch came back with marker drawing all over her leg once and I felt like strangling her. But it was long distance, so I felt even more powerless. She claimed a female friend of hers was responsible, as if that made it any easier on me.

Depart from women too stupid to understand the hurt they do.
>>
>>17853455
Offer to pay for a sesperate hotel room if you really have a problem with this. Also it seems strange that a company would put a male and female set of co workers together in a hotel. Is this in the USA? If it is I would think she's lying because this could easily be law suit fodder over here.
>>
>>17853893
but..I'll add..this guy with her in the room may just be some married old fucker who will most likely sleep on the floor..

just keep in mind what I told you though.

freedon is great, but freedom at the expense of others tranquility isn't worth it, not all the time.
>>
>>17853923
>but..I'll add..this guy with her in the room may just be some married old fucker who will most likely sleep on the floor..
Why would he sleep on the floor? Are twin hotel rooms not a thing where you live or something? Sharing a room doesn't necessarily mean sharing a bed, and I'm sure the boss isn't stupid enough to have booked a room with one bed
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1800x1000px
>>17853625
They don't even ask me to sleep on the couch, I just tell them to lay on the bed. When they're drunk, they let you do it. I don't even wait. You can do anything.
>>
>>17853939
let's hope you're right, and I'm wrong.
>>
File: IMG_1484.jpg (25KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1484.jpg
25KB, 206x206px
>>17853455
Let her go and when she gets back ask her if he's bigger than you. My bets on yes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.