[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone Dying is in Love With Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pranks.jpg (54KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
pranks.jpg
54KB, 600x599px
Need your help /adv/. I finally went out there and got some action. Just my luck, the girl I got blown by went to the doctor and she says she is going to die within a couple of years.

Now, I told her from the beginning I didn't want to date. She says she knows, but she loves me. Says how I'm hers all the time. Constantly initiates for sexual talk (I don't want it) and is trying to basically date. Says I'm the only guy she wants.

She says she wants to have a child with me before she dies, to which I said no way in hell.

The thing is, she's really using this situation to make me feel bad about not wanting to do anything. She's trying to make me out as an asshole because I don't have feelings for her, even though I told her I didn't want something from the beginning (before the diagnosis).

I want to be there for her as a friend because she has problems and I feel incredibly bad, and she needs a friend (suicidal too), and part of me wants to entertain that whole dating her just for her dying wish, but at the same time I don't. This is just a mess, /adv/, how do I move forward?
>>
Nigga I'd walk away from that cluster fuck faster than you can say dead crazy woman
>>
Anon run for the hills
>>
>>17853122
It sucks that she's dying, but you aren't responsible for her or her happiness. You just take care of yourself, and if she decided to shape up and act like a decent person, maybe the two of you can be friends again. Using a situation like dying to try and garner love or pity is just twisted, and she's not acting like a real friend anyways.
Also, there's a chance she's just batshit crazy and lying about the whole thing just to rope you into a relationship.
>>
Bang her out a few more times and leave her to die.
>>
File: 1474461461422.jpg (14KB, 447x384px) Image search: [Google]
1474461461422.jpg
14KB, 447x384px
>>17853122
>1. Nut inside of her when she 10 months left
>2. get her pregnant
>3. After she dies, give up baby for adoption

Everybody wins
>>
>>17853122
God you a ducking bitch. A woman is dying and all you are saying is poor me. Gas yourself.
>>
>>17853390
Alternatively, nut in her when she has <9 months left.. then leave her and the baby to die together.
>>
>>17853390
That!

>>17853402
You realize that Unborn babies can be saved from about 21 weeks onwards nowadays theoretically, 28 weeks onwards often.
>>
>>17853411
Then adjust your nut accordingly.
>>
>>17853413
She is a woman, not a retard. When he will say "now lets have a child" with only a few months left she won't agree.
>>
>>17853130
Underrated post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.