[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a desperate boy leave me alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I just moved into a studio with my little sister. My fat, depressed, clingy, and super Christian neighbor claims to be in love with me.
But I have this fear of being mean, and though I've made my sexuality (lesbian) very clear, I couldn't just ignore the guy. Now he thinks there's hope for us and he keeps touching me and trying to hold my hand. I'm freaking out and i need to end this. But how?
>>
>>17852792
>But how?
Have you tried doing the most intuitively obvious thing? Have sex with him.
>>
you have to learn to stand up for yourself sweetheart

so fucking sorry
>>
Be mean. You have no obligation to be nice. Also by a gun and carry it with you everywhere. I don't care if you don't like guns, men are entitled animals who kill when they're spurned. He will probably try to hurt you or sister, and it is your duty to protect yourself and her. Keep an eye out every time you go in and out.
>>
>>17852797
This suggestion:>>17852796 is so horrifying that I may listen to you. Thanks. But this kid is so sad that being too harsh with him worries me.
>>
>>17852810
Your neighbor sounds like the average /pol/ poster
>>
>>17852797
Pretty much this

I gave this advice to a friend of mine some weeks ago. Some guys CAN NOT take a hint. Hell, even a portion of those who can't take a hint can't figure out a direct "NO".

If he's touching you, then he's crossed a line where and it's time to tell him to stop, I recommend impolitely. Yeah, it's mean and uncomfortable and you'll feel bad, but if you told the dude you're in the box brigade and he's STILL won't relent. The only, ONLY way to get this guy to read the fucking message is to staple it to his forehead.
>>
>>17852804
That's almost good advice, but you ruined it when you said "be mean". The biggest reason psycho guys flip out when rejected is because they were humiliated in public by the super stronk woman.
>>
>>17852792
>my sexuality (lesbian) very clear
haha I used to stay in the same room with this lesbian chick in college, didn't know she was a lesbian until she start walking around with her tits out and has totally zero inhibition about showing her parts in front of me. Took awhile to get used to, as she brings different chick back to our place every week. Didn't mind her at all until she revealed she was actually bisexual after watching me masturbate. Sexuality is like a switch for these girls (especially the good looking ones who tend to experiment with a lesbian phase) so maybe your guy believe you are bisexual.
>>
>>17852819
No they flip out because they're mentally damaged and should be thrown into a gutter. Retard acceptance is the root of all evil.
>>
>>17852814
Don't people at /pol/ have some recognizable political characteristics and hated because of that? OP doesn't have any political view, I've only seen guys on /adv/ with those relationship characteristics described in OP.
>>
>>17852853
Well I was more referring to his radical Christianity and obesity while at the same time he is passive aggressively bothering OP to get sex which is vehemently against his religion.
>>
>>17852819

Mean words being said to you aren't a reason to kill, op has already been nice and the guy can't take a hint, and no matter how nice she is she's going to be a bitch anyways because men play games where the only way to not be a bitch is to do excatly what they want aka be a slave. Don't be a slave and kill anyone who tries to make you one
>>
"Hey listen. Sorry I am not interested in you romantically or sexually and won't be because I'm lesbian. The way you try to get close to me makes me a bit uncomfortable. There are other women out there."
>>
>>17852792
You have to train him like a dog, OP. When he tries to get near you tell him with a firm voice to not get any closer. If he touches you yell a big "NO". No hints, nothing, he touched you first so you have the right to tell him to stop fucking around.
Also you could do a long rant where you tell him that life is not like the fucking hentais he faps to and that a no is a no and that there is no way that you will be with him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.