[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with my poop? Is the white stuff mucus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20161213_085534.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161213_085534.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
What the fuck is wrong with my poop? Is the white stuff mucus? I can't find any images on google that look like it.
My anus (especially the inside of it) hurts all of the time, and it's excruciating while pooping. It's gotten increasingly worse the last two days, and started after (too dry) anal sex.
What do I do?
>>
Go to a doctor you idiot this is not normal
>>
>>17852179
Sounds like an infection or std? Take it to the doc bud.
>>
Lol it's the walls of your ass trying to heal. Maybe use lube next time.
>>
>>17852179
That's not mucus, the walls of your intensives are sloughing off.
The blood is bright red though so that means it's new skin. You probably tore your intestines by playing the fudge pounding game. Since you didn't use lube I'm going to guess you didn't shit before and whatever else you fags need to do for proper anal so your compacted shit probably isn't helping.
Take some pain reliever/fever reducer, reduce your eating so you don't shit as big or often, go on a soft food diet for best effect, drink lots of water for soft shits. If you aren't shitting softballs then your ass should heal in about a week.

Also, stop being a fucking faggot and buy some lube cock goblin.
>>
It's me, I'm back from the doctor.

The white stuff isn't my body trying to heal; it's my body trying to fight bacteria. In other words, it's sign of an infection. I got put on two kinds of antibiotics, 6 kinds of meds all in all. If I'd waited much longer, I would've had to get the antibiotics though a drop.

As for lube: vaginal fluids tend to work just fine. We just skipped that part. Silly us. So yes: Lube next time! Water-based lube!

Thanks for the replied. You scared the shit /into/ me. aha ha har.
>>
>>17852179
>>17852708
> femanon posting her shit
ordinary day on /adv/
>>
I'm going to hijack this thread real quick, but it's still about poop.

I've had a combination of constipation and diarrhea for the last 5 months with severe abdominal pain that fades away when I go to the bathroom. I was only going about every 2 weeks until my doctor put me on laxatives and stool softeners. Now I go every three days still with the pain. The last shit I had was loose at first then continued on with a thin stream of poop and ~15 yellow blobs a little bigger than peanuts.

The doctor doesn't know what's wrong with me. Does anyone know what the yellow blobs are?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.