[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a girl that's not really my type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480662373038.jpg (119KB, 1024x931px) Image search: [Google]
1480662373038.jpg
119KB, 1024x931px
Picture is relevant, they look similar with makeup on. So there's this girl that I'm close with and she made it known to me that she likes me, we've made out and have just hung out since then. But I have a problem in that while she's nice enough; I find her a bit too thin for my liking...I like girls that are average to thick and she's much thinner than average. The thing is that I do find her attractive and could see myself sleeping with her, but I'm just not *that* attracted to her and she really likes me in the relationship material sense. Should I go for it, or should I continue holding off and let it die? The other thing is that this girls smokes a lot, and I'm just not into that. But I know that you can never have a perfect partner, and am wondering if I should let that slide; or if it['d become an issue down the line. Plus I've been saving myself for a girl I really like(Not a meme) and this girls views sex as a throwaway thing(Which is fair).Thanks guys.
>>
>she's a smoker
Get he fuck out OP right now don't even go there
>>
>>17851939
Everyone has a "type" but that's an abstract. People are real. If you are attracted to someone, it is because of the person inside the external package, and if that attraction is strong enough you will find yourself becoming attracted to the outside as well.

Thirty-something guy here. Less than a third of the women I've been involved with have been "my type", even stretching the definition. The rest were women I got to know, got to like and then got to find beautiful, in that order.
>>
>>17851939
Sweet monkey christ, it's like looking at a real-life human being from a mature spy movie and a cheesy cartoon character from a comedy action japanese series.
>>
>>17851939
Why are you referring to her physical aspects when you mention "type"?

You should first be focusing on both of your goddamn personalities. Take a Myers Briggs test.
>>
OP here. Personality wise we're very similar, we like to stay in, read and so on. I'm just worried that the physical aspects of things may end up being a problem. I like her though. But I don't like playing with people emotionally or being non committal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.