[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cry.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>Be me
>Be Freshman
>Popular Athletic Weaboo
>Have best friend
>Call him J
>J invited me to a group chat with his odd friends
>Meet this amazing girl
>Strike up private messaging conversation about Hitchhiker´s Guide to the Galaxy
>Fall in love almost immediately
>J gives me tons of advice and help to know the girl more, as it´s my first girl
>Month or two later, during a deep conversation, she tells me that she´s extremely depressed and that we really shouldn´t date, as it wouldn´t be in my best interests
>Tell her that it´s okay and I love her
>Begin dating
>Amazing, beautiful relationship
>Lose all my prior friends in order to become part of this new friend group including her and J and this other kid
>Fast forward almost a year
>One night, she decides she trusts me enough to disclose why she´s so full of depression and anxiety
>Physically abusive father beat her when she was little
>Verbally abusive mother STILL abuses her
>Dearly trusted uncle sexually abused her over and over whenever she went to stay there
>Tells me that if she hadn´t met me the day she did, she would have blown her brains out with her mother´s handgun
>Shows me the suicide note
>Hug her and tell her that it´s okay and I won´t ever hurt her like everyone close to her has
>Convince her to join marching band to get her more social experience and help
>She loves it!
>Spends a lot of time with J at practice (around 5 hours a day)
>J would help me sometimes when I didn´t know how to help girl during a panic attack or after a molestation nightmare about her uncle
>Fast forward a year or so later
>Be ingrained in her completely
>Love her more than absolutely anything in the word
>After a band concert, I drive her home and drop her off with a goodbye kiss and an ¨I love you¨
>Return home
>Open Messenger
>She asks if I´ve ever intentionally abused her
>Of course not, love
>>
>Begin pouring tears as she has fooled herself into believing that I´ve somehow taken advantage of her
>Promise over and over that I haven´t done anything of the sort
>She doesn´t believe me even remotely
>Ask J what the hell to do
>He tells me that I´m scum and I have hurt her really badly
>I have no idea what I´ve done, if anything
>She tells me that it´s over and if I ever change, she might come back to me in a year or so
>Drink and smoke myself into fucking oblivion over the weekend
>Dead to the world on Monday
>Spend whole week dead inside
>Blocked and deleted from group chat
>Sent messages telling me to kill myself
>Realize she broke up with me only a day after my Birthday
>Drug-fueled depression intensifies
>A week later J asks me permission to begin dating the girl
>What the Fucking Fuck
>He tells me he can´t stand to see a girl be violated like I had her
>I DIDN´T DO FUCKING SHIT
>Tell him to fuck off and die
>Cheeky fucking cunt friend begins dating her anyway
>Message from girl
>Tells me that there isn´t a chance of us being together
>That she loves J more than anything
>Have to spend every second at school watching them cuddle and kiss
>Want to beat the fucking shit out of J
>Decide it´s against my best interests with being Valedictorian and doing extracurricular activities
>School formal dance two days ago
>Sat single during a slow song alone
>Watched the fucking cunt spin her around into a dip
>He looks straight into my eyes as he kisses her during the dip
>I storm out
>Forward to now
>Fucking depressed
>Fucking single
>Best friend gone

Pic is J

What do I fucking do to feel normal again
>>
Sounds like there is still a huge bit of the story missing, and posting Js pic is quite a dick move, so perhaps you did more before.

Beyond that, was she cool with you sharing shit about her with him?

>What do I fucking do to feel normal again
Well, if you're absolutely sure that you did nothing wrong ... nothing. Go back to your normal life. Shit will suck for a while but it'll pass.
>>
>>17851941
Nothing worth noting is missing

Yes, she said it was okay
>>
>>17851941
I just need to vent somewhere because it all happened and I still have no idea why
>>
>>17851937
You have to be over 18 to post here. Also you done goofed. You literally didn't see an abusive cunt wedge in.
You let your gf get abused and never fucked her right leaving abuse as her sexual state.
>>
>>17851941
White knight J probably thinks he´s an amazing human for picking up the pieces of the girl I ¨broke¨ when all I did was treat her with the utmost respect and love
>>
Don't date broken people. They're a lot more difficult to fix than one's hero complex would suggest.

If it makes you feel any better, J probably has the same fate coming.
>>
>>17851950
I doubt it. If j hung back to fuck this slut after Mr perfect kissed her goodnight he's got this thing down.
>>
>>17851938
>pic is J
lmao a girl picked this guy over you, that's sad
>>
>>17851938
To not feel this shit again, don't EVER take her back. It'll be tempting to when J "abuses" her somehow and she tells you how wrong she was and how apologetic she is, you'll be reminded of all the happy moments together... don't fall for it. Make sure you never give her a chance again. Unless you're afraid she'll kill herself, in that case idk. Call the police or take her back temporarily. Good luck.
>>
>>17851937
In the wise words of Nelson Algren:

Never eat in a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you.
>>
>>17851938
>being cucked by a faggot like that
>not just kicking the fuck out of the cunt anyway

Pussy.
>>
Her mental illness does not make her emotionally intelligent or deep or any of that garbage.

Sympathize with her because she's dysfunctional

Pity J who lacks morals to have an emotionally fulfilling relationship

And don't talk to either of those awful people again. This is all assuming you aren't lying about anything
>>
>>17852507
She may as well end up doing the same to him anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.