[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: gf legs.jpg (69KB, 378x490px) Image search: [Google]
gf legs.jpg
69KB, 378x490px
>Be 26
>Be training for good job - in the meantime earn shit
>Date girl for 10 months
>She has a great job and earns really good money
>Live independently in our own places
>Haven't seen each other in over a week due to crazy schedules
>Texts me that we need to talk
>oh shit what is this
>I ask if it's serious
>She says yes
>I call her
>She tells me to sit down
>I sit down
>She asks me to guess what she needs to tell me
>I say "Just tell me"
>She says she's pregnant
>She's on the pill
>Gets pregnant anyways
>Fuck my life

After I get over my shock, I ask her what she wants to do going forward, and she says that she couldn't live with herself if she got an abortion. I respect that decision, but fuck, man, this is not how I had my life planned. Kids in the future? Sure, but this isn't a great time. (Is there ever a good time?)

Baby is due in August, but my girlfriend wants to keep things quiet with our families until February, which is apparently when the likelihood of a miscarriage plummets.

Although I haven't told her yet, I love my girlfriend. I was planning a cute little thing for Christmas when I would finally say it, but now I think it may come across as if I was forcing myself to say it under the circumstances.

We've got a lot of planning ahead of us.... but still..... How likely is it for a relatively inactive, yet healthy weight 23 year old, to have a miscarriage?

Please help! I don't know what to do next except panic.
>>
You're going to get so many posts about abortions, inducing miscarriage, and speculation that it's not yours or that she did this on purpose to trap you, I hope you know that.

Anyway, if you're sexually active, this is something you should consider and something you should have talked to her about. That's just what a responsible adult does. That said, what's done is done. It's possible that she could miscarry between now and then, but it's also possible that you're going to have to face the fact that you're going to be a father.
>>
>>17851878
I almost wonder if she really did do it to trap you. The pill works in several ways, stopping multiple processes of the female body, not just one single pointnof failure. It stops the body from releasing eggs, makes eggs unable to stick to the uteran (sp?) wall so they cant grow if they are fertilized, and also makes the vagina more acidic to kill more sperm. It's like shooting someone in the head, stabbing them in the heart, then drowning them -- but they still live and you have to provide for them for the next 18 years as they suck the life out of you and severely limit your potential in life.
>>
>>17851900
You say that as if the pill is 100% effective. Which it is not.
>>
>>17851903
The pill not working when taken appropriately is like getting struck by lightning after winning the lottery.

It's much more likely that she fucked up with her pills somehow. I've banged literally thousands upon thousands of times and not once did the girls get pregnant, and I know for a fact nothing is wrong with my sperm. No, the pill is not 100% effective, but if it really were so common for it to fuck up, you'd hear a lot more cases of men complaining about it. A while lot more. Like, women wouldn't even bother if it were as if playing a game of russian roulette with a very large gun, like you make it seem.

She probably messed up taking it and may not even remember. That is literally the most likely cause. Which sounds more likely: you found a genetic mutant whom the pill "occasionally" works for but didn't this time, or she fucked up her schedule? Occams razor.
>>
>>17851925
I never said anything about whether or not she took the pill properly or not. I was responding to what you were implying about how it's near impossible to get pregnant on the pill, which is simply untrue. With what you just said, we're not in disagreement here.
>>
>>17851925
I know I'm talking a lot about her messing up, but I'm don't mean to blame her for anything. I doubt she did it to trap you either.

Just live life from here on out. You'll adapt. Very few people plan on having kids when they do. You'll love them eternally no matter when you have this.
>>
>>17851878
If she's on the pill and got preggo you're fucked
After baby comes you will be on a budget then randomly be 10k or 50k in debt.
Or be in a monogamous relationship and she fucked tyrone.
You're fucked m8.
>>
F
>>
>>17851878
You got cucked op
>>
>>17851878
Congrats man, sounds like you both have your shit together and you're actually at a great age to have kids. The guys I know who started older wish they had started younger for the most part.
>>
>>17851878
>she says that she couldn't live with herself if she got an abortion

I couldn't live with myself if I pulled someone from the void in to this shithole we call existence. People are fucking weird. Why cant she at least admit its all about her and not at all about the good for the new life.
>>
>>17851878
DNA test.

Demand it. Even is you are "sure" it's yours.

DNA TEST
N
A

T
E
S
T

Post results here.
>>
>>17851878
if she loves you and you love her what is the problem? Not like you are unemployed and 18
>>
Why is everyone talking as if the kid may not be OPs?

Just because she got pregnant while taking the pill doesn't mean it must be someone elses. I don't understand the leaps in logic here. The pill stops ALL mens sperm, not just OPs...

A DNA test is never a bad idea, but I just don't understand why people are making it seem like she must have been fucking another man in order to get pregnant =/
>>
>>17851900
Like clockwork.

>>17851925
>literally thousands of times
l e l

OP this is the wrong place to ask.
>>
That's what you get for having sex before you're ready to have children.
>>
>>17851878
you are a fucking idiot if you trust women with the pill or any of the birth control pills to work 100 percent of the time. you always wear a condom and if she gives you the bullshit talk about being allergenic to the material of the condom then you get the fuck out. women are known to get pregnant on purpose to trap men or to progress the relationship. also make sure that after throwing the condom away you replace it with white looking hot sauce and if you hear her scream in the bathroom you will know that she was trying to sperm jack you. here is an article about a doctor who got sperm jack and is now paying $800 dollars a month.

http://www.uptownmagazine.com/2014/02/woman-used-sperm-oral-sex-get-pregnant-get-child-support/
>>
>>17852419
top kek I hope OP is not posting from France that is illegal there without the mothers consent first.
>>
File: justice.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
justice.gif
1MB, 280x210px
GET A FUCKING PATERNITY TEST

DON'T WIND UP LIKE MY BROTHER PAYING HIS EX WIFE FOR 20+ YEARS WHILE SHE REMARRIED WITH THE OTHER DUDE

GET A FUCKING PATERNITY TEST

WOMEN TRY TO GUILT YOU INTO WAITING BECAUSE WAITING FORFEITS YOUR RIGHTS
>>
File: 1460016342790.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1460016342790.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>17852959
Young boys who were raped by adult women have been ordered to pay child support.

What happens if you can't afford it? Jail.
>>
File: FalconPunch.jpg (59KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
FalconPunch.jpg
59KB, 750x600px
>>17851878
https://youtu.be/5WLat6mHyEI
>>
>>17852962
This is why genesmiths in neighboring countries make so much money. Or better yet, instead of sneaking through borders just leave the bitch immediately if she says no. France has a shitload of international connections; just buy a boat ticket with cash and leave the fraudsters behind.
>>
>>17851925
>I've banged literally thousands upon thousands of times
anon, why would you go on the internet to tell lies?
>>
File: Ponch.jpg (39KB, 288x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ponch.jpg
39KB, 288x375px
>>17851925
> I know for a fact nothing is wrong with my sperm.
By taste I assume?
>>
>>17851878
If you love her and we're imagining yourself settling down with her, then this might just be an untimely bump in the road of a beautiful lifelong relationship. If you're en route to making good money (what are you training in anon?) then just bust your butt until the baby comes and she'll recognize that you're there for her and the baby. Tell her you love her now, dude that would be so cute and she'd probably be all over it. Do whatever you had planned, and say "i was gonna do this on Christmas, but given recent circumstances..."
As long as you love her and she loves you, a d you could see yourself settling down with this girl In the future, sometimes shit like this is a swift kick in the ass to people and gets their lives on track. Best of luck for you anon
>>
>>17851878
My youngest brother (10 yrs younger) was an accident. Pill failed. It does happen sometimes. Women sometimes also will try to get pregnant to trap you, so it could have been either one, but the pill is nowhere near perfect-- even drinking grapefruit juice or something can prevent proper absorption. (... come to think of it, my mother really likes grapefruit juice hmm....)
>>
>>17851878
My sister got pregnant while using the pill correctly. It happens. Sometimes the effectiveness of the pill goes way down after years of use, that's why women change their pills every few years. The effectiveness can go way way down if she's had any antibiotics recently too.
Don't let people here scare you about being 'trapped' the results would be the same either way anyways.

As for actual advice which the people are here neglecting to give you: It its not likely for a woman her age to have a miscarriage unless she has hormone imbalances or a genetic predisposition for miscarriage. Do the women in her family have trouble getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to full term? You can ask her this and there will be your answer.
>>
>>17852992
Kek I remember that kid that got statutory raped at like 14 and got an order to pay three years of back child support on his 18th birthday.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.