[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a chick magnet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: chick-magnet-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chick-magnet-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Hi, /adv/! So, here's the problem. I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin male. I want to be irresistible to women, but I am also short and fat. Is there anything I can do to attract women? Thanks!
>>
>>17851276
Be confident, but not a douche. Be kind, take an interest in them.
>>
>>17851284

this basically

you're not going to be irresistible overnight. focus on #1 being able to talk to people and #2 confident enough to assert yourself in a social situation. that's about all it takes.
>>
>>17851297
OP here. What if I'm shy or socially awkward?
>>
>>17851284
Kindness, hygiene and being funny will allow you to be up to your nuts in guts in no time.
>>
>>17851298

think of yourself as a video game character. your "speech" skill is 0. what you need to do is "grind" against "enemies". basically, just talk to a fuckton of people until you eventually get good at it. try going to events where people share your interests, it's a great conversation starter. it just takes a lot of practice, and time. there is no magic.
>>
>>17851331
Alright, I should probably do that. Thanks!
>>
>>17851340
Also, learn to pick up on social cues! OMG so important...there was this guy that lived in the same dorm suite as my bf for multiple years and he never knew when to go away or say good night and let us be alone. There's nothing more annoying than that.
>>
>>17851371
Thanks for the advice, but how will I know if a woman is attracted to me?
>>
>>17851397
Read "Womanese" from The Book of Pook.
>>
>>17851432
Alright. Thanks!
>>
>>17851397
Just like the dude with the video game-life analogy said, you just need practice. Become friends with girls and just get comfortable being around them. Do NOT try to flirt with them or date them. Just let it be a normal, platonic relationship. This way, you'll learn how girls normally act and you can get comfortable being around them. Later on, when you do find a girl that you like and might like you as well, you will have a behavior base line to refer back to. It will make it that much easier to figure out if she is interested in you. Just don't be a creep, basically. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

Oh, also, I've seen this bumping around the interwebs, it's a quote that goes like "compliment a girl and she'll never believe you, insult a girl and she'll never forget it." That's absolutely true (95% of the time at least) so don't even make jokes. One guy that I had a crush on in middle school said I had thunder thighs and I will never forget that. It still hurts. And even now, when I have an hourglass figure and a bf who loves me and my body, I can't shake it.
>>
>>17851475
Damn, that sucks. Hope you feel better and thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17851502
You're welcome! I know you'll be great! You seem like a nice kid.
>>
>>17851507
Thanks. That means a lot to me :)
>>
>>17851517
And just one more thing before I call it a night...Anyone who bases their self-worth or attractiveness off of if they are a virgin or not is not worth your time and you certainly should not worry about that. I've got a friend who is a virgin, had never kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend, and who, to be honest, isn't that great looking. But he's proposing to his girlfriend of two years very soon and I know she's going to say yes.

Just find the right balance between school, friends, dating, and work, and just don't worry about the virgin part. It will happen when it happens. Plus, when you do find a girl that you want to lose your virginity to, it's going to awkward, painful, and weird the first time. But the fact that you two care about each other as people will help you laugh through it and learn what each other enjoys. It takes months and even years of practice to figure out what your partner likes. Why would you give up that amazing journey for a one night stand?

Sure, some guys just want to pump and dump. Fine, but the girls that they are with don't give a shit about them afterwards. They won't ask you how your day was or what you would like to do this weekend. But you don't strike me as that type of guy, so thanks for being that kind of man that gives me faith in humanity.
>>
>>17851565
But I do want to get laid, though. I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment. Thanks for all of the advice, though. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17851297
I'm not him, but I can do both.

Still virgin. Now what?
>>
File: 1468419370885.jpg (97KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1468419370885.jpg
97KB, 495x636px
>>17851692
Hahahahaha classic, this the nigga right here
>>
>>17851305
caaaaaaaasssh !!
>>
>>17851475
but isn't thunder thighs a great funny compliment?
doesn't it mean like the girl has a nice thighs and a good body figure?
oh god Maylee, im sorry.
>>
you identified one major problem without our help, so stop being fucking fat

as not-uptight people, we constantly give off signals that we want to fuck (to varying degrees). most of us want to fuck. your signals are getting ignored/rejected for a few reasons. figure out what these reasons are and fix them. just fixing one is enough to get more success.

also this part is common sense but you have to put yourself around the people you would eventually end up fucking
>>
>>17853216
OP here. You're right. I'm trying to lose weight at the moment, mostly because I want to lose weight, but I also want to look good. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17851331
Holy shit, that's pretty much how I think. It's the only way to understand this crazy world.
>>
>>17851475
Holy fuck I'd tell you to grow a pair but damn

I'm not gonna refrain myself from insulting a bitch just cause waha muh feelsies
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.