[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese women after marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: cherryblossoms.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
cherryblossoms.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Hey /adv/, any men here who are or have been married to Japanese women? I've been dating a Japanese girl for about two years since I met her in college in the US. I'm white. Thinking about asking her to marry me soon. However one of my buddies who lived in Japan before has warned me that Japanese women are known for doing a 180 after they get married and acting like controlling bitches who will deny you sex forever after they get married. My girlfriend has shown no signs of doing this but I have to wonder as I looked it up and I see others saying the same thing.
>>
>>17850976
why would you want to get married at all?
>>
>>17850995
I want kids.
>>
>>17850976
Don't marry Jap women

Their culture is totally different

Her fucking you is like a white woman fucking a black for shits

She gets her rebellious side out and then goes back to traditional values
>>
people in this thread have no idea.

depends on the girl op, obviously. i know two dudes who married nip girls and they're both subservient and very good partners. there is a culture of overbearing tiger women in jap culture, but its not necessarily what youll get.
>>
If she's been living in America for many years, she probably isn't a typical Japanese woman to begin with. I wouldn't expect a complete 180.

But if you are serious about her ,just ask her thoughts on marriage dude.
>>
>>17851000
is there some law that says you can't have kids unless you're married?
>>
>>17851069
its pretty fucking retarded to have kids with someone youre not married to
>>
>>17851079
why
>>
>>17851079
Why?
>>
>>17851120
>>17851088
if you're that leery of commitment you have no business with kids

plus its a generally pretty low class trashy poorly planned accident that results in badly raised children
>>
>>17851130
right, because no one ever gets married then doesn't live up to their commitments

it comes down to the person being mature enough to handle commitment, not whether they had a ridiculously expensive party where they got to wear a ridiculously expensive dress to indulge their princess fantasies
>>
>>17851130
If you, as the man, plan on staying with her and the kid, there is literally no reason. If she trusts you to do that, then she has no reason either. Marriage is for the religious and the untrustworthy, and for taxes somewhat.
>>
>>17851142
>>17851143
dumpy skanks cranking out shame babies with their deadbeat crusty boyfriends confirmed
>>
>>17851153
Just trying to give advice. If you really want to get married, go ahead; that's what some people want. But if you're worried that marriage will ruin things, there is literally no reason to get married, even with children involved, unless you're religious or untrustworthy.
>>
>>17850976

then why ask her to marry? just date indefinitely.

if you're still thikning of her as just a 'japanese woman' who will adhere to some strange asian stereotype, than you shouldnt consider marrying her.
>>
>>17851153
is this the only level of discussion you're capable of?
>>
>>17850976

I've grown up in Japan. Know many ppl married to Jap

Jap wives become dominant in the household.

The man is expected to work but the woman is the queen of the house.

Usually a Japanese woman takes all the man's income and distributes it by giving him an allowance.

The wife controls the kids educational lives etc but also cooks etc like a good wife

If you're up for that then go for it.

Usually a White man's dominant spirit helps balance it out a little. Normal Jap husbands are like slaves
>>
File: Marriage is Suicide.jpg (282KB, 857x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage is Suicide.jpg
282KB, 857x2048px
ALL women do a 180 after marriage.
>>
>>17852665
Divorce rates peaked in the 1980s and have gone down significantly since then though, how do your charts account for that?
>>
>>17850976
>married to Japanese women
>white

there's your problem
>>
>>17852660
Did the samurai fear their wives?
>>
First of all, you need to live with this woman for a significant amount of time before you make the jump to marriage. You'll get a good idea of what she's like from that. Divorce rates are so high because people just jump into marriage right away without even living together first.
>>
>>17852673
It's all made up by a religious anti-sex group.
>>
File: 1481146435805.jpg (27KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1481146435805.jpg
27KB, 315x315px
>>17852685
This right here. OP is stereotypic as fuck.
>>
>>17851142
>>17851143
So how's that different from getting married in respect to the situation that OP was describing?
>>
>>17850976
This: >>17852704
>>
Asians are notorious for doing this not just Japs.
Demands start after she has her claws in you. I'll never make that mistake again
>>
>>17853380
That's all women, regardless of ethnicity. All forms of love shut off abruptly, drama multiplies exponentially, you're supposed to share your money AND what little remains of your spare time with her, and expect not one damn thing in return. It lasts until she gets tired of you, then she kicks you to the curb and sticks you with a court order that entitles her to your future income.

t. virgin ruined by three divorces - other people's divorces
>>
>>17853417
maybe consider you're surrended by shit people
>>
>>17853426
Yeah, they're called females.
>>
>>17853441
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalright bud
>>
>>17850976
Asian women are notorious gold diggers. Most of the time, they date and marry white men for money. I know a guy who was married to a Japanese woman who went full bitch on him and belittled him for not being the next Steve Jobs. When he wouldn't quit his job for a career of her choosing she cheated on him and left him for a richer white man. Their parents teach them this from childbirth. It's twice as worse when they know their kids will date outside the race.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.