[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is it possible to let go of your number one desire, from birth and still be happy? truly happy and not be trapped in nihilism or denial? I've fallen in love recently, which isn't the first time, but the only time it made sense. They were everything i've ever wanted in perfect context. I've never told them the way i felt and now it's too late. It was a whole year, but in that year I experienced more emotion than my entire life. Now i stray away from music, faces and thoughts in fear that i may be reminded of them again. I've been in love before to the point where it even changed my prospective on life, but this was so much more than that. It felt more pleasant then getting high off dope just to look in their eyes and know i was what they were focused on. Now that they're no longer gonna be in my life, i've realized that everything i did and had ever dreamed about was for them. I only wish to know from someone older whose lived the same as me, is it possible to let go of your dreams and still be happy? I need to know so i can move on from this or at least come to terms that my life will always be in a perpetual state of shit. I know there's no real objective answer and it's all subjective, but at least i'll know someone else did it. & please spare me the " you'll get over it with time" because this is more than that. I'm being very literal and truly want to know from a serious prospective.
>>
I'm the same age

How the fuck can you fall in love?
>>
"I wish everybody could get everything they ever wanted, accomplish all their goals, so they can see that it's not the answer."

Something like that - Jim Carrey.
>>
Yes. Maybe I'm still not sure.
>>
>>17850818
Then what's the answer
Jerking off in the corner
>>
>>17850878
no, the answer is inbetween every action and within every still moment
>>
>>17850808
You're 19
Literally everything you feel is stupid

I'm not exaggerating
In 10 years you will look back at what you feel now as how you do feel now on how your 10 year old self felt

You're a child and child's dreams are dumb
>>
I have zero memories from the time I was 19, what's wrong with me?
>>
>>17850904
all is well anon
there's nothing memorable about 19
>>
>>17850808

>please spare me the truth
>as someone who is 19 years old i clearly know its a lie

top kek. they were not what you wanted since birth. you have not dated very long. get over it. get over yourself.

EVERYONE did it. everyone thought their young love was destiny and fate and all that great stuff, then just as quick as it started, its over. and then they think its the worst pain ever, then the yrealize they were stupid for putting so much stock in teen romance.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.