[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating on my GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0034.jpg (96KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
96KB, 500x667px
Is it wrong to look at other girls and fantasize about cheating on my gf? I love her more than anything, and her finding out about me cheating on her would destroy her and I couldnt take that guilt. But ya know, it still turns me on knowing i could cheat with another girl. It probably doesnt help that i havent jacked off in months and we dont do anything sexual. What do yall think about cheating?
>>
Why don't you just break up with her?
>>
Asshole move to make, natural to think about, but if you two haven't have sex for months, she's to blame too if you do

I got my gf who was bu curious to turn full bi so I'm good lel
>>
>>17850636
I love her too much to break up with her haha
>>
iktfb

im married and way before I got married i have always had fantasies about cheating, dating other women, etc.

can't really help it.
>>
>Haven't jacked off in months.

Wtf bro? You should jack off at least once a week. Not more than twice a week.

Holding in cum for months at a time is pointless and stupid. Your testosterone diminishes if you don't circulate it, bro.

What I do is edge daily for 3-4 days, then cum on the fourth or fifth day. Keeps my libido up. Edging is like a line of coke, keeps you going.

Also just dump her. She'll sense you distancing yourself or acting strange and she'll find out. Cheating sucks. Just dump her, you'll be in a better position to get her back if you want her if you did the dumping. In the meantime you can fuck other broads without feeling guilty about cheating. Cheating sucks, would not recommend.
>>
>>17850661
Thanks for the insight
>>
>>17850697
Lmao this comment, edging is great. I dont see myself breaking up with her for awhile, its almost been a year
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.