[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grow up constantly picked on for being weak >develop severe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>grow up constantly picked on for being weak
>develop severe psychological problems from losing all friends, isolation and my father threatening to abandon my family if I don't listen
>eventually start fighting everyone around me
>keep getting picked on for being weak, until that side comes out and I snap
>years go by, I'm now in my mid 20's
>still get shit from people, then I snap and scare everyone away from me
>women are scared of me now when they used to mock me for being weak
>I grow angrier every day and now I snap at the smallest thing someone says to me and have to control myself from punching them in the face
I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm spiralling into hell. it's like "this is what you wanted, now you don't" to the world. they wanted me to be tougher, instead I'm spiralling into chaos and it's either people see me as weak, or they see that psychotic side come out and they run in fear. I get angrier that people become afraid and feel so fucked and lost in darkness. I don't know what the fuck to do. I've seen tons of therapists, nobody can help me. I've prayed to god and that helps, but sometimes this still takes over and I just spiral into self-destruction

>inb4 kill yourself
trust me you don't know how much that thought crosses my mind
>>
You move away from your family? You need to
>>
>>17850573
I did a long time ago. it's a complicated relationship, they love me but my father always threatens to leave if I don't listen. that puts pressure on me to not be myself and just make everyone happy, in turn making me wants to make other people around me happy, and then see that society values strength and sometimes violence, so I turned towards that full force. instead people are afraid now, and that makes me even more mad because I think "you stupid fucks, I did this because you pushed me in that direction and now you regret it? you little fucking ass holes" and I my temper flares now whenever anyone starts messing with me. i've been in over 10 fights now and the thing is, the more fights you get into, the more that becomes your first instinct anytime confrontation happens. no talk, just punch them in the face.
>>
>>17850570
>>17850573
This.

You need a fresh start. You are an adult and can reinvent yourself. You are 100% capable of it too, but you have to want it. Quit telling yourself what you can't do and just start doing it.
>>
>>17850573
>>17850581
i already moved away and tried a fresh start. it worked for a while but this shit is so bad it still pops up naturally. it's become a part of me. I don't know what the fuck to do and I feel like my life spiritually keeps spiralling downward. I'm angry at myself, at the world, at everything. I have zero self esteem and feel like I'm not worth anything. anytime a girl flirts with me I'm cold back, even if I think she's beautiful, because I think "why the fuck are you flirting with me. are you just going to play mind games like everyone else. besides you don't want to get to know me because I'm fucked in the head, fuck off." and then further hate myself and my situation. it's a never-ending loop and nothing stops the suffering anymore. I want someone to come save me but everyone who gets close gets scared
>>
>>17850570
u should beat up everyone you know
>>
>>17850581
Any suggestions for places to go/things to do to get away from family?
Currently, I've got $5k to my name but no car, I work for family and they don't pay me often...
I already tried the military, I couldn't get in.
The two 'sorta' friends I have aren't a good influence and don't have places I could crash at.
I'm so fucked
>>
You're going down a treacherous path anon. Keep it up, and sooner or later your anger will master you. What's gonna happen when you kill one or two people, I wonder? Or if you get thrown in jail, where most likely you'll face tougher opponents?

You need to learn the different between being aggressive, and being assertive. Stop being a little bitch to your emotions.
>>
>>17850964
First off, you aren't fucked in the slightest.
Get a real job that pays you. Try to find something that interests you and is something you can turn into a career. Look into trades.

Horde your money and get out on your own. It's not as hard as you think, people do it every day. You 5k saved up, most people can't rub two pennies together.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.