[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Date, ideas to go out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

hey /adv/ im a kissless 19 year old virgin and today is my first date, this girl is a 10/10 but i somehow managed to get her attention to go out, she doesnt seem very interested, but id like to know where we could go out tonight so she doesn't think im lame!

Thanks in advance. (pic related its the girl)
>>
>>17850193
>she doesn't seem very interested

so is she, or is she not? if its the latter, she's using you for a free meal. i think we need some context to how you got yourself in this situation.
>>
>>17850205
i mean, we talk everyday trough Facebook, but in person she's always on her phone and showing me other conversations
>>
You should delete this pic because some autist orbiter of her will most probably find out and tell her and she will know you made this post yadda yadda
>>
>>17850216
>You should delete this pic because some auti
go suck a dick faggot, this is an advice board.
>>
>>17850211
and how did you ask her out exactly?
>>
>>17850220
no u suck my dick that was my advice
>>
>>17850226
>implying this thread isn't actually bait and a girl that good looking is actually going out with a Kissless 19 year old
>>
>>17850232
>that
>good looking
top kek

Besides, maybe she likes guys like OP. How can you tell?
>>
>>17850193
She's not a fucking 10/10. She's a 7 at best covered in makeup.
>>
File: 1377995718259.jpg (24KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1377995718259.jpg
24KB, 457x457px
>>17850238
the fact that he's kisless just gives us an idea he might be overall terrible with women, not exactly terrible looking
>>
I really hate how people here are so quick to describe an above average girl as a 10/10 just because she gave you some attention.

Stop putting her on a pedestal for starters. She looks like an 8 at best and she's wearing a shitton of makeup.

Just don't end up becoming a meal ticket for her.
>>
>>17850232
reverse image searched and came up with nothing, so looks legit as far as that goes.
>>17850240
this
>>
>>17850247
Also this OP
Don't ever put women on a pedestal, it's a newbie mistake. They fucking hate it. Treat her like you would treat a friend.
>>
>>17850193
you're already making mistake number one, and that's worrying about her thinking you're lame. if you're focused on impressing her, you're gonna have a bad fucking time.

the whole purpose of a date is so you both have a good time at your expense. worry about having fun, not trying to get anything from her at the end cause there's a high chance you'll walk away with less cash in your pocket and disappointment.
>>
She's just using OP as a beta who pays her meals.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.