[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being "too rude" with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161117_174315.png (947KB, 579x966px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_174315.png
947KB, 579x966px
So there are two girls who live next door at my student campus, we chat a lot and tell stories to each other when we go out to smoke. We've known each other for 2-3 years so I'm pretty comfortable around them and sometimes swear.
Last week one of them was drunk and started talking shit, so I lost my cool and shouted "shut the fuck up" at her. The moment I said that I understood that's kinda fucked. She was passive-aggressive for a couple of days but now it's all fine.
Today I said to the other one something like "that's fucked up" and she went crazy like "could you please not swear at me, I'm a girl after all", and the other one jumped in like "yeah I'll never forget your "shut the fuck up", how do you even dare say stuff like that?".
I told them "if you want to be treated like a lady, stop swearing yourself (and they swear much more than me), don't get wasted so often and start behaving like a girl (like I'd come out of my room and see one of them squatting with a bottle of beer and then saying that all men are jerks when they are hungover)".
Am I right or am I wrong? We're all in our early twenties and I'm male.
>>
I have the same problem, OP. But in my case, I am pretty sarcastic too, so a lot of times girls don't get the sarcasm and think I'm a jerk. It is frustrating because sarcasm is my genuine kind of humor. Don't know what to do.
>>
Where the fuck is this, Utah?
>>
>>17850022
Well my sarcasm and jokes get received pretty well, it's just them asking for special treatment that gets me angry. I'm not hitting on them or anything and don't judge, but still. I guess the simple way is to stop, which I guess is the way to handle it. I just want to hear other opinions
>>
>>17850030
EU
>>
>>17850044
>squatting with a bottle of beer
Slavs detected.
>>
>>17850049
Oh nyet, you got me
>>
File: 1481276249688.jpg (125KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481276249688.jpg
125KB, 1600x1600px
I know your pain OP. I'm a girl myself but most of my friends are guys since I was a child and I can't seem to understand the boundaries that some girls have. However you can't assume all females want to be treated like 'girls', some like to be treated as people and not a stereotype.
>>
>>17850011

You're not wrong, but you definitely didn't approach the subject in a light that would help them understand - they're just gonna view you as another one of those jerks.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, because a person will stubbornly avoid the truth if it hurts them. Even if the true source of pain is their own faulty reasoning and knowing what they're doing is dumb, immature, and/or plain wrong.

Just stop spending time with them before you dig yourself a deeper hole.
>>
Bump for more opinions.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.