[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Bible-Burning1.jpg (66KB, 511x382px) Image search: [Google]
Bible-Burning1.jpg
66KB, 511x382px
>Be me
>Edgy fgt
>Standing at a bridge and looking over trying to find the courage to do a flip
>0 friends 0 support network
>Decide to text stupid fucking suicide help line
>They treat me like shit
>Tell me im not in a crisis
>They hang up on me
>I tried jumping but pussy out

Who could i possibly talk to?? I can't afford therapy (fake as fuck/ no money, homeless). The online shit forwards me to crisis lines whenever i try to talk about suicidal thoughts plaguing me. The suicide lines are fucking assholes and make me feel even worse. I just wish i had the strength to actually do it already...
>>
>>17849504
There are a lot of live therapy chats and sites you can go to instead, and I find that they tend to be a lot more supportive. Do something like 7 Cups or another free therapy chat site.
>>
>>17849581
Ive used that before but it always ends in me feeling worse and them trying to send me to the crisis lines.
>>
>>17849504
The truth is nobody would really care if you killed yourself. People will say things like "think of your family" and "somebody cares about you", but you know deep down that nobody really cares. If you really want to die, find the most painless and fastest method available.

Choosing to fight that is your decision. If you really don't want to kill yourself then you should make something of yourself. Meditation, working out, studying, working, finding a goal to work towards, whatever makes you happy and/or distracts you from suicidal thoughts are good things to try.
>>
>>17849616
Yeah i know that nobody would care. Otherwise id talk to those people.. I was abused and neglected and disowned from my family. Do you have any painless suggestions?
>>
>drive home
>sudden urge to speed up and randomly turn right and kill myself in a ditch
>FIGHT against it
>barely get home, I'm in shambles
>cry for the first time in my life outside of being injured / physically hurt
>fall asleep
>dream about hell that night
>I've never been as scared in my entire life
>holy shit, there are no words to properly describe how afraid I've been
>tfw I would have been there if I killed myself
>decide to face life head on
>depression cured

IDK man, I'm not religious myself but sometimes I just feel that something / someone out there wanted me to keep going.

I hope things will get better.
>>
>>17849652
Thanks for the hope. I think ill give it a few more days.
>>
>>17849652
>depression cured

Despite honoring the last sentence, you sound like a fucking faggot in his teens who has never seen true horror of life
>>
>>17849626
gunshot to the head, overdosing(not always sucessful), jumping off a building.

not quite painless but really fast in cutting your artery thats between your crotch and leg. you can easily identify it. 3 minutes and you are dead. quite painful, but you can drink some booze to make it less painful. try not drinking too much or your blood circulation won't be fast enough so you can bleedout.

but do Google it. Lost all hope has some good stuff about it.

and also, don't do it.
>>
>>17849845
thx, ill try that
>>
File: 1441685775635.jpg (46KB, 504x380px) Image search: [Google]
1441685775635.jpg
46KB, 504x380px
>>17849845
you are the worlds biggest colossal cum sucking faggot

>>17849504
your family would never get over it, ever, and in a few years you will look back and be thankful every single day you didnt follow this niggers advice

but im just an anon and cant stop you from doing whatever you want. i just really wish you wouldn't. because your post sounds eerily similar to my favorite cousins suicide note. and you matter more than you think.
>>
>>17850549
I don't think so. Whatever he decides doing, it's his choice. I am just giving informations that you can just search for in the internet resumed here. I don't want him hanging, failing and living like a tomato or cutting his wrist and having to go through a lot of stress after failing. Or maybe drinking bleach and realizing it does nothing but a strong stomache and weeks of diarhea. Also, just by drinking too much alchohol one can easily overdose and die, but if that does not happen coma is pretty common and waking up 10 years old can't feel really cool i guess. So yeah, saving people some trouble may sound very dumb to a normie like you but oh well. Life is meaningless anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.