[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USPS is a dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wtf usps.png (50KB, 979x643px) Image search: [Google]
wtf usps.png
50KB, 979x643px
So I ordered a sweater 3 weeks ago.
What the fuck? Did my package get lost?
Someone please explain how it's been in transit for 18 days.
>>
>>17849483
Bump.
>>
>Someone please explain how it's been in transit for 18 days.
Did you pay for a guaranteed delivery time?

The reason it sat there is most likely because they want you to think about doing that next time. They really do sit on it till the end of the general "expected delivery window". Not just USPS, but pretty much all of the options.

Since it only began to have its status updated yesterday, we can assume now it's in the lovely holiday shipping mess. There isn't a whole lot you can do, unless you paid for a guaranteed delivery date.
>>
>>17849529
I don't know, I ordered it from someone, so I'd have to ask her.
The general expected delivery window is usually like a week max though.
I sent a package to Washington state (from Florida) and it was there in 3 or 4 days.

That's pretty fucking shitty.
>>
>>17849483
Same thing happened to me a few years ago. I bought a Prison break shirt after i binge watched it, and niggers claimed it was delivered while it obviously wasnt.

Your best bet is to report package never came to your seller. Don't even try and call your post office even as a last resort. You'll be on hold for hours and they'll be dismissive when you're finally on the phone.

I gaurentee you if you yelp or review your closest USPS OFFICE, it will not look pretty. Too bad we can't sue these fuck bags or at least get them disciplined for suckin' dick. Yeah, just tell your seller package was lost for a retry
>>
>>17849547
But yours didn't say "In-Transit, Delayed"?
Idk if it's lost because it was updated yesterday.

I told her, she's aware that it's not delivering.
She just told me to keep an eye on the USPS tracking.
Not much either of us can do.
>>
>>17849483
It sounds like they fucked up and marked it as in transit by accident, then realized their mistake and updated it with the departed origin facility action. If you did not get an expected delivery date, then you're out of luck I would say at least for another 2 weeks (if it doesn't come in during that time). USPS is shit, anon, I'm sorry. I have had many dealings with them fucking shit up. The problem is, USPS is the best WHEN THEY WORK because they continue to ship on weekends, and also deliver then too, unlike FedEx that completely halts shipping on weekends. (Or is it deliveries, idk. One of those.) When they work, they are the fastest and have the most available days to deliver out of the week. But when they fail, they fail HARD. If they failed to deliver a package to my house, I was guaranteed to have a week-long shitfest of recovering the package just trying to coordinate with them to keep it at the post office for me and taking a half lunch just so I'd get off in time to make it there before they close. They're also assholes on the phone.

If it doesn't show up after 30 days past the day it began shipping, file a claim for Lost in Transit. That's really all you can do. :(
>>
>>17849483
USPS operates at billions of dollars in losses every year because of Congressional subsidies.

No incentive to do their jobs well with all those entitlements
>>
OP here
I called USPS in Los Angeles just now and they said it should be here tomorrow or the next day. We'll see.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.