[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF doesn't want me hanging out best guy friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 11

>Boy Friend and best guy friend met for the first time
>BF drops me off in a study room at school, best guy friend is in my grad school class and I needed his help for the final (hes way smarter than me)
>BF walks up to guy friend and tell him in a pretty serious tone, "Now I know you two are friends but I don't want you touching my GF."
>Guy friend looks at me, puts his hands on my shoulder and asked my BF what hes going to do about it.

>BF thinks best guy friend is an asshole and doesn't want me hanging out with him because he doesn't think he respects our relationship

>Best guy friend says he felt disrespected, says he didn't deserve to be treated like that by someone who doesn't know him

What should I do?
>>
>>17849382
call them both faggots for not being able to set aside each other's differences and that you're not going to curtail to either one of their demands

neither of them have the right to tell you who you can or cannot be friends with or be together with, and if they are going to be petty about it they should just fuck off
>>
>>17849382
Your boyfriend is in the wrong. Sounds like your friend didn't do anything, but your boyfriend definitely let his own worries get the best of him, and he jumped to conclusions.

If I was the friend I would definitely have felt disrespected and I definitely would have done a similar thing.
>>
this type of behavior is ALWAYS rooted in some sort of deep insecurity. he basically thinks he cannot trust you around another man because you will hop on their dick the second he turns his back.

you need to decide if thats true, and if it isn't you need to make it clear to him that if you didn't want to date him, you wouldn't be dating him. but stuff like this will push you away if he persists
>>
>>17849389
>it's both their fault when the boyfriend was the one who provoked and instigated.

OP isn't her BF's property, WHAT is he actually going to do about platonic physical contact? And it doesn't sound like this guy is regularly touchy with you, it sounds like he was doing it to prove a point. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>17849398

They only physical contact I've had with best guy friend is a hug. Maybe hes worried because I told my bf that best guy friend has a law firm job lined up making 180k, and he only makes 80k
>>
Sounds like your BF tried to AMOG (alpha male of the group) your guy friend and he told him to fuck off...good for him.
>>
>>17849389

Doesn't sound like the guy is at fault at all, or even complaining.
>>
>>17849382
your boyfriend messed up expressing how he is uncomfortable with the friend touching you. Instead of making demands he should have tried to reason.
Your friend completely disrespected your relationship and had no problem using you to do it. Worst part is I can see myself doing what the friend did and it makes me feel like a bad person. I'm going to work on myself after reading this thread. If I were the girl I'd tell my bf bit to make demands but request. Since swing boundaries is a couple thing and not one sided. If he can't respect that then the relationship won't work. I'd distance myself enough from my friend to where he week no longer think he can use me to disrespect my relationship. A friend wouldn't do that and he's not worthy of that title.
>>
>>17849382
Just suck your friends dick already you whore.
We all know it's going to happen eventually.
>>
Your boyfriend's a dumb cunt.

Tell him he's a dumb cunt.
>>
>>17849451
>Touching a close friends shoulder after some guy you've never met before starts demanding that you never touch her is disrespecting the relationship
No, it's telling the BF to cool his autism

>>17849409
This could be it. Is he in better shape/more handsome than your BF? Maybe he sees him as inferior to that guy.
>>
>>17849475
It is incredibly disrespectful. He did not just touch his friend. He used her to antagonize and disrespect the bf and the girl in the same motion. You don't keep friends who will not respect you and your relationships around.
>>
Feel sorry for you guy friend, he was probably excited to meet your BF. Instead he got disrespected like that.
>>
>What should I do?

You should decide what it is you value more, your friendship or your relationship. You can't have both.

I'm not gonna rush to judgement and say you will cheat but as someone who let a friendship between an ex and her "best buddy debate guy friend" go too far, I can vouch that it's an actual legitimate gripe to have when your gf is spending too much time with another guy.

>Tfw she kept reassuring me that they were just friends
>When the relationship was over I find out they had sex an upwards of 10+ times
>>
>>17849475

No my BF is in better shape. Hes taller and my guy friend is pretty skinny. I don't know why he would do that.
>>
>>17849526
This, its a very common thing really.
>>
>>17849501
So you're basically saying that the OP is her boyfriend's property, because for you, he's allowed to speak for both himself and the OP.

What if the OP is fine with it? It doesn't seem like she cared. Meanwhile the BF is being an insecure sperg. Sad!
>>
>>17849533
You need to sit down and tell him that your eyes are only for him. And he needs to learn to not be so defensive.
>>
>>17849526

I actually don't really hangout with him. Hes likes to be left alone. We just have a lot in common.
>>
>>17849501
>>17849473
Both of these. Sit them down and tell them both to fucking grow up.
>>
>>17849540
Did you even read what I posted. Already talked about the issue with the bf >>17849451 it was the first thing I did.
That does not change that the guy friend disrespected both her and her relationship.
The friend doesn't have the right to interpret boundaries in her relationship. That is between her and her bf.
>>
Your boyfriend is a cunt but

>Guy friend looks at me, puts his hands on my shoulder and asked my BF what hes going to do about it.

Is even more of a cunt move.
>>
>>17849558

It might be a cunt move, but I'd be pretty irate if I was chill'n with one of my female friends and her BF whom I never met straight up tried to play Alpha and demand I not touch her.

Like...no...shit...bro?
>>
>>17849382
Tell boyfriend to stop being a defensive cunt and apologise for his behaviour. Also tell your "best" friend to not use you as a way to cause conflict since he clearly did that to do it when there were other better alternatives to deal with a wannabe alpha boyfriend.
>>
Both are in the wrong. Your boyfriend shouldn't have aggressively approached your friend like that, and your friend shouldn't have retaliated in that way, all it did was antagonise your boyfriend. Since your friend acted in the way he did, your boyfriend felt vindicated in the way he acted - there isn't much you can do in this situation besides telling your boyfriend it isn't okay for him to harass your friends, and telling your friend that he shouldn't have acted in that way and explain why. It's totally up to them to make changes, and if you've ever known someone for an extended period of time you'll know that's hard.
>>
>>17849564
Then you tell him he's an insecure little cunt. You dont touch his GF just to make a point.
>>
>>17849564
Yeah but would you be so irate as to disrespect the girl and her relationship. Maybe the bf and gf talked about it before hand and he was the one who expressed it. Im fairly confrontational but I wouldnt use the girl for me confrontation. Id directly challenge him.
>>
>>17849382
The boyfriend's actions are validated because your friend does not care about the boundaries in your relationship. Its like snooping in someones room without evidence, but then finding something. Ditch the friend.
>>
You're completely wrong; outcomes don't justify actions, especially when the person doing the judging is biased.

You shouldn't be giving advice senpai
>>
>>17849382
You need to choose. This does not mean do nothing. You need to kick one of these guys out of your life by explicitly telling them. Choose.
>>
Lot of piling on the guy friend in this thread? To say he doesn't respect boundaries is pretty baseless.

Girl never said she wasn't ok with him touching her shoulders, but probably got off on it considering it put her BF in his place.
>>
>>17849591
The action does not need to be justified. Just validated. Outcomes validate actions.
>>
>>17849583
>OPs best friend
>Known her for years
>Never really get physical except for some hugs here or there which has always been fine with OP
>Suddenly have her boyfriend harassing
him, while he wrongfully speaks for OP saying it's not okay for him to touch her.
Jesus, why are there so many insecure cucks on this board.
>>
>>17849602
There is no scenario where the friend isnt disrespectful.
>>
>>17849610
>while he wrongfully speaks for OP saying it's not okay for him to touch her.
Friend had no way of knowing this but decided to interpret the boundaries himself then antagonize the bf. He's not a friend.
>>
>>17849382
>Guy friend looks at me, puts his hands on my shoulder and asked my BF what hes going to do about it

and what did you say and do when your friend purposefully disrespected your bf?

Even though your bf was out of line, your guy friend could easily have defused the situation possibly even becoming friends but he didn't. He showed possession of you instead and challenged both you and your bf to do something about it. He did this knowing you would support him and not your bf.

Now you must choose.
>>
>>17849618
Uh yes he definitely did know this, since they've gotten physical before with hugging and shit. The friend has only interacted with the OP at this point, who was fine with touching.

Why does the boyfriend's demands take priority? If I was the friend, I would see this as some faggot trying to keep her under his thumb. And the insecurity isn't attractive either.
>>
>>17849612
the friend was showing possession and OP allowed him
>>
>Boyfriend acts likes like a wannabe douchebag alpha unprovoked
>Friends calls him on tough guy act
>/adv/ says this validates boyfriend

You people are pathetic. The friend certainly didn't take the high road, but all he did was stand up for himself.
>>
>>17849627
No, they couple could have talked about it the night before. He had no way of knowing. He just decided he was in a position to determine boundaries more so than the bf. He's not a friend. Hes a form of cancer.
>>
>not being a gamma male
>not saying "well let me know when you guys wanna do that three way to any gf/guy friend duo" making the entire concept of them having sex a joke in a non threatening way
>>
>>17849630

This. BF acted like some wannabe Douchebag and implicitly accused the friend of trying to sleep with his GF.

Friend called his bluff

Adv is full of cucks.
>>
>>17849630
>all he did was stand up for himself
he proved he owned OP not the bf
>>
>>17849629
I wouldn't be too hard on OP. Its really hard having to decide between your SO and your friend if you aren't prepared ahead of time. She definitely could have resolved the situation there but if she made a wrong move she'd lose someone.
>>
>>17849630
This.

Honestly the mentality here reminds me of the bullshit that happens in schools where kids who defend themselves from bullies are seen as the aggressors and are punished.

Bunch of insecure cucks in this thread who think that platonic physical contact is somehow disrepectful because it triggers their insecurities. Jesus Christ, it's not like he slapped her ass.
>>
>>17849630
Friend called him out but treating OP as his possession. That's some friend.
>>
>>17849632
Just walking up and saying that is such a huge red flag. That kind of stuff goes without saying. Relationships are about trust, not about making demands willy nilly for no good reason. The friend didn't act very friendly I'll give him that but fuck me I'd pull some snarky shit like that too if someone came at me like that for ZERO reason.
>>
>>17849636
>Friend called his bluff
yes he did and OP supported the friend and added to the humiliation. I proved the friend her number one guy
>>
>>17849642

Friend treated OP like his possession, lmao dude come on.
>>
>>17849640
she's going to lose the bf if he has any respect at all. The friend looked right at her and proved who's boss. I blame her along with the bf and friend. The friend actually behaved like a romantic rival and she is aware.
>>
>>17849646

No shit OP is taking her friends side over her BF, her BF acted like an alpha douche.
>>
>>17849646
No it didn't. It's not the OP's fault that her BF decided to put himself in an indefensible position by sperging out at her friend unprovoked.
>>
>>17849645
The boundaries in the relationship are not for the friend to decide. He is not a friend honestly.
>>
>>17849654
He clearly marked his territory. As you being serious.
>>
>>17849673

Sorry, but I don't see what boundary this crossed? A shoulder touch isn't outside reasonable contact between friends.
>>
>>17849682

He clearly called out the BF for being a douche, OP facts suggest he isn't interested.
>>
>>17849656
>The friend actually behaved like a romantic rival and she is aware

It could be that the OP is aware of this but wants to feign ignorance. After all, internalizing this would make OP able to make an informed decision, and women tend to shy away from conflict and responsibility.
>>
>>17849673
I think it's silly to make that assumption based on the limited information we have.

I agree that the friend shouldn't have done that, but the BF didn't handle this at all with any grace. If you are going to go around fronting you better back your shit up. Or better yet don't make assumptions about people you've just met. If it really bothered BF their is a time in place for that talk to be had and it isn't upon first meeting someone. Red flags all around.
>>
>>17849673
Can you please explain to me why you think the BF is the one who determines these boundaries?
>>
>>17849687
He called him out by marking his territory. You cant deny that.
>>
>>17849683
Its clear what line he crossed. The friend is not in a position to decide what lines are okay to cross and what aren't.
>>17849702
The boundaries are for the couple to decide. The boyfriend has a say. He is not the deciding factor. The friend has ZERO say in it yet he acted as though he defines what boundaries were okay and what were not.
>>17849695
Its not silly. He crossed the line. I've been that friend before. Its obvious that when something like this happens you wait for the girl to make the call instead of marking your territory. This is what the bf did after the friend disrespected him. Otherwise the bf would have punched him but he realized that if the girl is not going to support him it is pointless.
>>
OP here, my guy friend probably shouldnt have done anything, but I feel bad because I'm glad he did. My BF shouldn't act like that in front of people he doesn't know.
>>
>>17849725
The BF started the disrespect by making assumptions. Respect is a two way road. The BF had every opportunity to handle this like an adult and pulled some baby back high school bullshit. The friend was in the wrong as well but you can't just come and disrespect someone and not expect it back.

I agree with everything else you said.
>>
>>17849733
Then you have chosen to let the friend mark you as his territory. Just break up with the boyfriend. The relationship is not going to work. You feel as though you are more of the friends possession than your boyfriends.
>>
>>17849737
The issue is not that the friend disrespected the boyfriend. Anyone would be confrontational in that situation. Its that the friend thinks he can decide what boundaries are okay. He's not a friend.
>>
>>17849382
your best friend sounds cool af, get a new boy friend if he's going to be a controlling freak and give you ultimatums
>>
>>17849740
Why do you keep saying possession? Bros before ho's goes both ways. No one should put up with their significant other sperging out like that. That's not a good sign of a healthy relationship anyway.
>>
>>17849524
this
>>
>>17849733
Rip ops bf
Tell him to come here when you cuck him
>>
>>17849751
Because is action is literally marking his territory. He didn't confer with OP about what was best. They both treated her like a possession. But the friend literally has no say in the boundaries of the relationship yet OP is glad he acted like he did. She has made her choice.
>>
>>17849740

>You feel as though you are more of the friends possession than your boyfriends.

Lmao bro whats with this possession shit? OP doesn't belong to anyone. She has the right to agree with her friend over her bf if her bf acted like a douchebag without being "possessed" by her friend.

You're like some cross between a cuck and some throwback to ancient thinking about male female relationships

just stop
>>
>>17849748
I'd like to give the friend the benefit of the doubt and just say that he was trying to go tit for tat and doesn't honestly thing he can determine the boundaries of the relationship. I could be wrong.
>>
>>17849767
>OP doesn't belong to anyone.
Anyone who has enough self respect to not feel like someone elses possession would never have let the friend do what he did and be happy with it.
>>
>>17849773
>doesn't honestly thing he can determine the boundaries of the relationship
Thats exactly what he did.
>>
>>17849775

She isn't happy about it, but she knows it made the right point.
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (66KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
66KB, 600x602px
Rules:
>Men and women cannot be friends
>If a man is talking to you, he wants to fuck you

Your boyfriend was showing he cared about you, but came off as an insecure bitch. Your friend owes him nothing. He's a dishonourable sack of shit, but he owes your bf nothing.

Since you're slutty enough to have guy friends, hurry up and fuck your friend already so your dude can find a chick without guy friends.
>>
Horrible bait.
>>
>>17849780
Can you not agree that BF was in the wrong to act this way on the very first encounter with the friend and that it is not something that happens in healthy relationships?

If I threw away friends for getting worked up in the heat of the moment once I'd have no friends.
>>
>>17849782
She just said she's happy about it. And yeah, the friend marking her as his territory is the right point. It only says that she belongs to the friend and not the boyfriend.
She agrees with that and so she needs to end the relationship because she made her choice.
>>
>>17849788
I didnt say the bf was right. They are both wrong. The difference is that the friend is toxic. Its one thing for the boyfriend to try and decide boundaries since he does have a say. Its another thing for the friend when he has 0 say.
>>
>>17849792

Dude fuck off please, BF disrespected their friendship, he had a say, and did the right.
>>
>>17849797
This is just wrong. Not even a constructed argument but a serious of fallacies impressively condensed.
>>
>>17849792
That's a bold statement cotton.

I'll agree I could be too hard on the BF. Do you agree that maybe you're being to hard on a friend that was insulted and caught in the heat of the moment?
>>
>>17849802
I wouldn't bat the eye if the friend confronted the boyfriend in the heat of the moment. Marking OP as his territory is toxic to any relationship she can ever have.
>>
>>17849801

Friend was disrespect when BF implicitly implied that Friend was trying to sleep with OP.

I think the BF is toxic to all of OP's other relationship. Friend was just defending himself in the moment.
>>
File: IMG_0168.jpg (54KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
54KB, 640x633px
>all the roasties defending the friend groping her shoulder

This is quite funny, even for /adv/ standards
>>
>>17849810
Friend defended himself by marking his territory. Thats not a friend.
>>
>>17849802
>>17849797
>>17849792
>>17849788

My friends, please take a moment to realize that this is a bait thread and that you all sound absolutely retarded.
>>
>>17849817

Hand on shoulder doesn't equal some sort of possessory act by the friend.
>>
>>17849725
When the boyfriend openly confronted the friend with provocation, he was essentially telling the OP that he was setting the boundaries without her say, try again.
>>
>>17849725
Do you think kids who beat up their bullies are in the wrong too.

>Peope sperging out over touching someone's shoulder
I want the cucks to leave
>>
>>17849808
Maybe the friend was just trying to be clever. You're making a lot of assumptions. You're willing to declare a friendship toxic without any other information? The friend could be the best bro in town or a stage one clinger. The BF could be a nice guy who made a poor choice.

Here's what you do OP talk to both of them explain to them what they did was wrong. If BF acts like this with every friend you know what you need to do. If friend keeps acting the way he did you know what to do. No reason to to start throwing things out yet.
>>
>>17849763
You're autistic man
>marking his territory
No he was doing the opposite of what the BF said to sho him that he isn't going to take orders from some guy he just met.

Meanwhile you're off in armchair behavioral psychologist lalalaland thinking this is some kind of great betrayal when its really all the fault of the BF for being a sperg.
>>
>>17849830
>austists feigning understanding of other beings
Stop right now
>>
>>17849820
It literally is.
>>
>>17849833
hOLY shit dat post time.
You're in the groove, anon
>>
>>17849826
How do you think the friend marking OP as his territory is in any analogous to beating up a bully.
>>
>>17849775
Except OP already signaled that touching was fine a long time ago. Basically the friend said, I will always defer to what my good friend, OP says over her sperg boyfriend that I just met.

They've already been hugging and shit man, the friend already knew she was alright with it and the boundaries are already established. There is a huge difference between platonic and intimate touching, but you seem to be incapable of discerning this.

The marking your territory parts are also fucking retarded. Come back when he grabs her by the Pussy and then we can talk.
>>
>>17849819
I know its bait. But you have to understand these threads are made by people who legitimately think the friend is in the right. Threads like this are made to defend your beliefs against criticism.
>>
>>17849824
What the boyfriend did wrong and what the friend did wrong are two different issues. The friend marked his territory in a place he doesnt belong.
>>
>>17849662
Not defending the bf but she chose the friend but the friend was confident she would
>>
>>17849856
>Best guy friend says he felt disrespected, says he didn't deserve to be treated like that by someone who doesn't know him.

THAT'S ALL THE FRIEND SAID AS FAR AS WE KNOW

Ding ding. He's correct.
>>
>>17849833
> he was doing the opposite of what the BF
Except the BF is in a relationship with OP. He does not have the same say in the boundaries to set.
>>17849830
The only way the friend is not toxic is if OP wanted friend to mark her.
>>
>>17849785
>Not bowing down to some guy harassing you now means you're a dishonorable sack of shit
>The friend is in the wrong cause he made a split decision to prove a point in the moment
>a decision mind you, that would have never had to have been made if the BF didnt sperg out with no warning

I just don't understand this mentality. You cucks probably support kids getting in trouble for beating up bullies.
>>
>>17849693
she is feigning ignorance and why she is here wanting justification
>>
>>17849801
>THIS IS WRONG, ITS A FALLACY
>pay no attention the fact that I don't actually prove this claim in my post hehehe
>>
>>17849856
>I 'know' it's bait
>defend

Then you don't understand what bait is.
And your beliefs are noodly at best, which is why you even want to try to forge them here in the flames of retardation.
>>
>>17849870
>mark
>territory
>possession

Are we talking to a fucking dog? Woof woof fuck off motherfucker.
>>
>>17849852
You can set new boundaries any time and the friend has to respect that. He does not have a say yet he believes he does. I let my female friends sit in my lap a lot. I don't let them when I have a gf. If my gf said for them not to sit in my lap and a friend tried to mark me as her territory Id cut her off. Its for me and my gf to talk about and decide, the friend has no say.
>>
>>17849880
Did you completely miss the point. Take all of the women are whores thread. They are made by guys who honestly think women are whores but they make bait threads with some fabricated story about being strung along.
>>
>>17849789
Totally agree. It's obvious OP got wet when the friend showed possession
>>
>>17849881
Yeah thats exactly what the two guys were doing. Acting like dogs over their territory. Friend came out on top when he marked her.
>>
>>17849847
It's not marking his territory. Note how you haven't provided an actual argument to back up your ridiculous statements. You just spew shit and expect people to go with it.

BF obviously meant don't touch my GF in a sexual way, friend never did that. I think that your reasoning only works if the friend grabs OP somewhere sexual.
>>
>>17849820
it didn't end with grabbing her shoulders. He looked her in the eye and challenged her bf and she let him
>>
>>17849867
You forgot the part where he marks her as his territory.
>>
>>17849863
Yes, because it's pretty hard to not side with the friend when the other option is sperg BF.
>>
>>17849894
>It's not marking his territory.
It literally is.
>>
>>17849451
fucking hell king autist here ur probably like 20-22 student single white and self proclaimed "alpha" male
>>
>>17849906
Im 27 and Ive been both the friend and the boyfriend.
>>
>>17849882
>Sitting on someone's lap
Completely fucking different than a hand on a shoulder.
>>
>>17849867
you can bet OP was trashing her bf to this friend long before this encounter and she has continued. I fail to understand why she is in a relationship with a guy she doesn't respect in the first place. I also believe it is OP that likes the friend but he may not like her back and this show by him of possession gives her hope.
>>
>>17849912
Not really in this context. BF wasn't okay with it. Thats all that matters.
>>
>>17849901
>Still no reasoning or explanation
Not an argument.
>>
>>17849917
Im not going to argue the sky is blue.
>>
>>17849916
It definitely does matter. You're completely justified in losing your shit if your SO is going around sitting in other guys laps, because it's a lot more sexual than putting your hand on someone's shoulder.

BF is being unreasonable.
>>
>>17849915
Why bother making all these assumptions? You could be right or awfully wrong.

And where has she disrespected OP? You don't defend shit behavior even if it comes from your BF/GF.

It's hard to believe for people on 4chan but at some point odds are you're SO is going to have a friend of the opposite sex and you'll deal with it as an adult or be revealed as the insecure little bitch you are. If it were as you suggested then the BF is better off without OP and all is well.
>>
>>17849382
one or the other, take your pick and completely cut off the other
>>
>>17849932
Its not up to the friend to decide what the bf is justified is losing his shit over. Its up to OP. Thats why its the same.
>>
So what happen during the study sesh OP?
>>
>>17849933
This encounter only brought to a head something brewing. The bf did not handle it well at all but he got his answer to his angst. The insecurity he was feeling over this friend was not just in his head. The relationship is done.
>>
Your boyfriend needs his ass kicked. Sounds like the start of an increasing controlling and later abusive relationship.
>>
>>17849939
she picked the friend and expects this encounter to force her bf to live with it. she has her head way up her friends ass anyway and follows him around like a puppy likely
>>
>>17849954
Jeeze man he hadn't even met the guy yet! I don't doubt he had insecurities we all would but you don't wear that shit on your sleeve. He tried to front and got out-alpha'd. Could have been respectful but he didn't.
>>
>>17849954

But it was just in his head, and it still is. Friend just defended himself from the undeserved disrespect.

He should reach out to the friend and explain himself.
>>
>>17849564
Cuck
>>
>>17849954
OP and him barely touched before this besides hugs. Touching wouldn't have happened if BF didn't react. This is entirely avoidable at the decision of the BF, and he made the wrong choice.

Now, you're trying to focus in and make a big deal about one aspect of the encounter, when this is more about the fact that the OPs boyfriend will probably behave like this around any guy she's friends with.

Why are you being difficult for the sake of being difficult? I mean yea if you observe the action in a vacuum, the friend might have been wrong, but to dismiss him as toxic? Jumping to conclusions, just like the BF.

WAIT!

Are you the BF and you made this thread under the guise of the GF, but in actuality you're just looking for validation for sperging out?
>>
>>17849382
>fighting over women

Women are the root of all evil
>>
>>17849966
I agree the bf was in a no win situation and chose the worst possible tactic and lost badly. However, even if he sucked it up and attempted to be civil I imagine the friend would have still been emboldened. OP's bf never believed his gf would go along with the friends stunt. Shame on him.
>>
>>17849382
>Be Boyfriend
>Girlfriend has male friend she is close to
>Tell friend to not touch Girlfriend's tits
>He looks into her eyes, grabs her tits and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy friend grabbed her tits
>>
>>17849967
If the friend was truly a friend to the girl he could have used a different tactic than an in your face challenge. I agree the bf was an idiot to handle it this way. However, the friend was pretty sure she wouldn't protest.
>>
>>17849990
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not touch Girlfriend's vagina
>He looks into her eyes, grabs her vagina and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy friend grabbed her vagina
>>
>>17849982

Lol wut dude, he wasn't in a no win situation. He could have introduced himself to the friend and thanked him for helping her with a class shes having a hard time and and asked if they wanted to get some drinks later.

I bet the friend was pretty excited to meet this guy

But nope, he had to front.
>>
>>17849990
exactly what happened
>>
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not kiss Girlfriend
>He looks into her eyes, grabs her and then kisses her and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy friend kissed her
>>
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not have sex with Girlfriend
>He looks into her eyes, grabs her tits and sticks his dick in her mouth and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy friend stuck his dick in her mouth
>>
>>17849982
>no win situation
There was nothing to win or lose in the first place. He only acted like that because he thought there was due to his insecurities.
>>
>>17849996
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not finger GF
>He looks into her eyes, sticks his hands in her pants and ask me what I am going to do about it while GF is moaning
>Girlfriend is happy friend fingered her
>>
>>17850008
>>17850002
>>17850001
>Being fine with a friend touching your shoulder is now the same as being fine with him groping your tits and sticking his dick in your mouth
Is /r9k/ leaking again?
>>
>>17850018

This or advice is full of cucks who think the friend should have took disrespect like a sick puppy.
>>
>>17849382
BF is being jealous of BGF.

gives BGF the low down

BGF likes you and knows he has you while BF cant hoping you will stop freindzoning him so will suck his dick and leave your BF for him.

BF feeling left out and cucked by you. its time you made it up to him.

quote the christopher rock: "anytime a guy being nice to you he is offering dick" so how about some dick with that salad?
>>
>>17850018
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not rub his penis on her
>He looks into her eyes, takes off his pants then rubs dick on her and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy friend rubbed his dick on her
>>
>>17850018
>I decide what is okay
>>
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not ejaculate on GF
>He looks into her eyes, grabs her tits while rubbing one out and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy on her knees while friend explodes on her face
>>
>>17850017
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend not to fist GF
>He looks into her eyes, drops her pants, shoves his entire clenched hand into her asshole and asks me what I am going to do about it while GF is moaning
>Girlfriend is happy friend fisted her
>>
>>17850033
You are arguing just for the sake of arguing if you can't see how those actions are completely different.
>>
>>17850056
>I decide what is okay
>>
If my gf's friend touched my gf and looked me in the eye and said 'what are you going to do about it?' I would have fuxking lost. Who the fuck does this motherfucker think he is. My gf has a little fuxking faggot friend and if he had the cheak to say that shit to me, i'd pin him up against a wall and make him apologise. Cunt
>>
>>17850062
Society decides what's okay. In our society, there is a distinct difference between touching someone's shoulder and touching someone's sex organs, don't play dumb you know this.

All you've done is sperged out and posted a ton of strawmen. If the BF is of the same mentality, he deserves to be dropped and OP should hop on that lawyer dick just for laughs.

You are never going to hold down a girl if you equate platonic touching to full on fucking, that's ridiculous and unreasonable. I'm still thinking you might be the BF.
>>
File: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (11KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg
11KB, 478x350px
>Look at me BF
>I'm BF now
>>
>>17850071
>Society decides what's okay
yeah society also decided slavery and rape was okay.
>>
>>17849382
>my best guy friend
lmao
you bf is supposed to be your fucking best friend you stupid cunt.
If I were him I would have dump you on the spot for being such a fucking whore.
>>
>>17850071
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not have sex with GF
>He looks into her eyes, pushes her down and starts pounding her and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy friend is fucking her
>>
>>17850084
Product of the times, not my problem. The point is that nobody is going to see your position as reasonable. Our society has established a very clear difference between touching sexual and no sexual body parts.

You can either accept this, or you can choose to sperg out about it, which looks good to nobody.
>>
>>17850071
Dude are you even reading your own post. You are literally saying the guy friend has the right to decide what is appropriate while making the fallacy that the masses decide what is right.
>>
File: 1464632974072.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1464632974072.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>17850072
>>
>>17850104
>I decide what is okay
>>
>>17850104
Most people will see the guy friend as in the wrong. You are factually wrong.
>>
>>17850107

Lawyer here, if OP tried to sue friend for battery she probably would not win. There was no offensive or unreasonable contact. So unless she specifically said no, the friend would get off.

So yeah society does sort of set the standards what contact is and isn't ok
>>
>>17850107
The guy friend decided his own action. Which was touch the OP in a non sexual area. He never tried to "decide" what was sexual and what wasn't, try again.
>>
>>17850119
The fuck is this. Disrespecting someone is not a crime. A court only decides if something is harmful to the order of society not if it is unreasonable and offensive.
>>
>>17850116
>Most people would side with the BF
Source: my ass
>>
>>17850125

Something harmful to society is unreasonable and offensive.

However a shoulder touch between friends isn't, and not unreasonable, harmful, offensive or whatever.
>>
>>17850123
Yeah he just decided what was okay and whats not. Its literally >>17850111
Theres no difference. You are making the assumption that anything not sexual is okay. Thats one hell of a fallacy.
>>
>>17850116

>Most "cucks" will see the guy friend in the wrong.
>>
>>17850131
>Something harmful to society is unreasonable and offensive.
I really hope you arent a lawyer if you cant understand
>if p then q
does not imply
>if q then p
>>
>>17850129
read the thread
>>17850136
Only a cuck would side with the friend cucking the boyfriend.
>>
>>17849382
>>Be Boyfriend
>>Girlfriend has male friend she is close to
>>Tell friend to not touch Girlfriend's tits
>>He looks into her eyes, grabs her tits and ask me what I am going to do about it
>>Girlfriend is happy friend grabbed her tits
>>
>>17850133
I never said that something is okay because it's not sexual. I just said there's a distinct difference, since you were trying to claim that touching someone's shoulder is the same as fucking them, which is ridiculous.

Stop throwing around "fallacy" too, I'm sick of retards using buzzwords because they can't actually argue effectively.
>>
>>17850138

Yes I know about incorrect negation, but I also know how the elements of battery are determined.
>>
>>17850144
There is no difference. Whether or not it is sexual does not matter unless you think
>>17850111
>>
You should have some fun with your idiot boyfriend. Go over to his house and tell him your friend grabbed you by the pussy. Watch him get mad, scream, and freak out like the 10 yr old he is. Never miss an opportunity to fuck with stupid people! The stress will take years off his life. A double whammy!
>>
>>17850141
>29 posters
That's a great sample size, retard.

>>17850143
That's some nice extrapolation you got going there.
>>
>>17850145
Which is completely unrelated. I really hope you aren't a lawyer.
>>
>>17850151

Friend's contact wouldn't have been found unreasonable or offensive in a court. That was my point
>>
>>17850149
>>>Be Boyfriend
>>>Girlfriend has male friend she is close to
>>>Tell friend to not touch Girlfriend's tits
>>>He looks into her eyes, grabs her tits and ask me what I am going to do about it
>>>Girlfriend is happy friend grabbed her tits
>>
>>17850154
This is false. The court does not decide what is unreasonable and offensive.
>>
>>17850147
You still haven't given any explanation for why there is no difference. Because you are challenging something already established by society, you kind of need to provide reasoning and examples, but you just refuse.

All you can do now is copy and paste the exact same things like a broken record. I really hope you're just a troll, and not the boyfriend.
>>
>>17850151
Obvious troll. A court decides if something has broken the law. No more.
>>
>>17850159

Battery law is a common law cause of action, so yeah the court does decide what is unreasonable and offensive by trying to guage what a reasonable objective person would think.

I guarantee you they would find a reasonable person wouldn't have a shoulder touch between friends unreasonable.
>>
>>17850165
>society
Anon this is literally a fallacy. Stop using it. Its a combination of appeal to authority and bandwagoning. Im not the one copy pasting. It is just obvious you are an idiot from the fallacies you are making.
>>
>>17850159

Doesn't understand how common law works.
>>
>>17850168
Battery is completely unrelated. I feel bad if anyone hires you as a laywer.
>>17850173
lol he thinks people are stupid.
>>
>>17850149
And your sample size is your ass
>>
>>17850175

An element of battery is unreasonable or offensive contact. So yeah it is relevant to my original point.
>>
>>17850185
You keep making the if p then q implies if q then p mistake. I know its your original point. You are an idiot.
>>
>>17849382

Both of them sound douchey.
>>
>>17850186

Lmao ok come back when you get your JD
>>
>>17850191
Don't need one to understand how implications work. I feel bad that you have one without understanding it.
>>
>>17849393
This 100% unless you've told your boyfriend you've kissed or slept with him or he's made a move on you in the past your boyfriend is in the wrong.
>>
Here's the bottom line:

BF shouldn't have provoked
Friend shouldn't have challenged, a "chill out dude" would have sufficed instead of doing the same alpha male posturing shit that BF started the encounter with.
OP will cheat on her BF with Friend.
>>
>>17850207
Boyfriend being wrong doesn't mean the friend isnt worse.
>>
If the friend actually didn't respect the relationship he wouldn't need to be provoked to act out.
>>
>>17850219
You're so fucking stupid to think that you can accurately label the friend as toxic based on one instance.

If he was actually toxic, he would actively be seeking out ways to disrespect the relationship.

He only did what he did because of the boyfriend.

But instead of realizing this, you defer to the /r9k/ mindset and assume that all women are whores and that because she was alright with a shoulder touch, the friend is practically fucking her. Sad!
>>
>>17850234
Whew lad the assumptions you are making. Quite a bit of projection there. Friend is by far worse than the boyfriend.
>>
>>17850209
/thread and all three sound like douches.
>>
>>17850185
Something not being illegal doesn't mean it's okay. The courts aren't there to decide if actions are inappropriate or not, they're there to decide if they're legal or not.

Sure, an element of battery is that the action is inappropriate, but this doesn't mean that if something isn't legally defined as battery it's not inappropriate or offensive. If I stand too close to someone on a packed bus, they might find that inappropriate and offensive, but it wouldn't come close to being a crime.

The same as an element of theft is taking something, it doesn't mean that you didn't take something at all unless you stole it. You're very fucking clearly not a lawyer.
>>
>>17850254
To them if p then q means if q then p
>>
>>17850254

I'm not a tort lawyer. My only point was in a court there would be no unreasonable contact.

Yes I'm not dumb, I know something objectively reasonable can be subjectively unreasonable.
>>
>>17850234
I think the point is that the friend was acting confrontational towards the boyfriend at all, which is inappropriate.

It was a simple request (fucking stupid to ask and brought on by insecurities, sure), and he acted like a dick over it, which the boyfriend had good reason to be annoyed about.

The same as if someone asks me to not touch their car, and I sprint over to it and start rubbing my hand on it going "What are you going to do about it faggot?", I'd be a fucking dick, and wouldn't expect that person to want to be around me anymore.

The boyfriend should have handled it a different way, but the friend reacting how he did is a fucking dick move, and OP should have a conversation with both. Reassure the boyfriend that he's got nothing to worry about, and that he should talk to her instead of bringing it up directly to friends, but she should also tell the friend that what he did was a shit thing to do, because he is her boyfriend, and if she can't respect him, then he's not really a good friend.
>>
>>17850243
>Assumptions
Where? And I didn't project shit. You're the one posting shit like

>>17850156
>>17850143
>>17850095

And saying that OP is going to cheat.

Maybe you'll have an actual argument one day. We can dream.
>>
>>17850263
>I know something objectively reasonable can be subjectively unreasonable
The fuck do you keep saying. The court does not decide if something is objectively reasonable.
>>
>>17849382
>"Now I know you two are friends but I don't want you touching my GF."
>your guy friend immediately puts his hands on you and just says "what are you going on about"

Your guy friend is an asshole and is trying to piss off your bf.
>>
>>17850263
Then it's a good thing that we're not talking about taking the friend to fucking court then, isn't it? It's completely irrelevant to what we're saying, that the action was inappropriate in the context.

It's your complete lack of basic logic that makes me think you're at most a first year law student, and very obviously not a lawyer.
>>
>>17850268
Ah I see you are butthurt. The common tactic is to say everyone who disagrees with me is the same person. Also see>>17850209
OP is going to cheat.
>>
>>17850266
>Equating OP to a car
And we're back to the BF seeing her as his property which is wrong.

I'm sorry but if you're going to confront someone without warning, you can't not expect the other person to get aggressive.

And going back to the car analogy. That's still completely different because the friend is also invested in the OP.
>>
>>17850271

But in a common law system they do.
>>
>>17850268
>Be Boyfriend
>Tell friend to not touch Girlfriend's tits
>He looks into her eyes, grabs her tits and ask me what I am going to do about it
>Girlfriend is happy friend grabbed her tits
>>
>>17850277
You're arguing for the same thing, and you've definitely agreed with those posts so you may as well be the same person for all intents or purposes.

You argue against ideologies on an anonymous image board, not individuals.

And yes I guess the OP is going to cheat because another anon foretold it.
>>
>>17850286
OP is literally a car and her friend marked his territory. Being invested in OP does not mean he can mark her since they are not dating.
>>
>>17850288
No, the court does not decide what is objectively reasonable. You don't know what that means.
>>
>>17850304

I'll forgive you if you don't come from a common law country.
>>
>>17850298
The friend is worse than the boyfriend. But OP is definitely going to cheat if she just allows this behavior.
>>
>>17850299
So we've come full circle and it's back to the marking his territory shit.

Shows over, the bait is stale.
>>
>>17850311
>Friend is worse than the boyfriend
That's your opinio
>>
BF fronted and Friend got caught off guard and felt the need to defend his own self. Nothing more
>>
>>17850286
I'm not equating her to a car, but in a relationship, both partners do somewhat have a claim to the other, it's what makes stuff like cheating wrong.

My point was that the friend was disrespectful, and that OP should absolutely talk to him. He could have reacted to the boyfriend by simply saying that he has nothing to worry about with it, and left it to the girlfriend to talk to him if she had an issue with it, not make a decision for her. The friend is not a part of the relationship, and him trying to force his opinion into the relationship while belittling the boyfriend is a shit thing to do. It's not his choice to make.
>>
>>17850306
The country has nothing to do with if something is objectively reasonable. You don't even know what that means. The fact that laws vary from place to place objectively means the laws are not objective.
>>
>>17850312
Are you saying friend did not mark his territory?
Because you say friend did what the bf did and bf was definitely trying to protect his territory.
>>
>>17850324

You obviously don't know what I'm talking about, so I'm going to forgive you lack of legal knowledge and move on from discussing this subject with you.
>>
>>17850306
For fucks sake, that is not how the law works.

The law decides what's legal or not, not what's okay or not. There are plenty of crimes that many people don't agree are just, and plenty of laws that get overturned as a result of this.

If the law was objective, they wouldn't be fucking overturned, because there simply would be no way to argue against it.

The law does not deal in morals, and lots of things people consider wrong aren't illegal. To use an example that's been brought up in this thread, cheating. Isn't illegal, but I've never met a person who legitimately thinks it's okay.
>>
>>17850315
Nah he is.
>>
>>17850320
This and now hindsight pros are sperging out that he didn't handle it perfectly, even though the BF shat the bed from the beginning.
>>
To test whether something is "objective" in law, courts consider what a reasonable person (w/e that is) would believe, as oppose to what a specific individual believes (subjective)
>>
>>17850338
>bf wants to protect his possession
>friend challenges bf by marking OP as his territory
>OP is sucking friend off during study sessions
>>
>>17849382
Your friend is being a smart-ass and your boyfriend is being an autistic cunt. They both need to talk it out like grownups. What is this, high school?
>>
>>17850328
I said the friend did the opposite of what the BF told him do, which isn't a surprising reaction considering that he was being confronted by some guy he literally just met.

If he said "I don't want you talking to my GF" I don't think he would have touched her. The BF basically egged him on. I still think touching a shoulder isn't marking territory and you haven't given any sort of explanation for why it is.
>>
>>17850344
>if p then q implies if q then p
You ignore the fact that just because the court judges if some things are wrong does not mean that everything that is wrong is judged by the court.
>>
>>17850344
Which isn't what objective means, it's simply what most people would subjectively think.

Obviously this is the best we can do, but it's dishonest to call it objective, because that's the definition of an appeal to popularity.

Also, laws that do rely on the whole "what a reasonable person would believe" tend to go off of past cases instead of anything else, which does create issues, because what a reasonable person is changes over time.
>>
>>17850234

>If he's willing to touch OP to prove a point I'm sure he wont do anything else!
I bet you think platonic cuddling is a thing, cuck.
>>
>>17850360

Yes no disagreement from me here.
>>
>>17850352
Friend treated op as a possession just like the bf. He did the opposite by marking his territory when bf said not to touch it.
>>
>>17850365
Then I think it's silly to bring the courts up as if they're the end word on what's right and wrong, don't you?

Legal doesn't mean right, and illegal doesn't mean wrong, so whether a court would consider this to be a legal action or not isn't the best argument for whether it's appropriate or not.
>>
>>17850333
Absolute fucking nonsense.
>>
>>17850363
Platonic cuddling is a thing. I do it all the time.
Its only a problem when whores try to cuddle you after tinder sex.
>>
>>17850363
You sound insecure if you're making the assumption that touching someone's arm for a few seconds is the same as cuddling.
>>
>>17850373

I didn't say end of the world, I was just saying what a court would have said, nothing more.
>>
>>17850382
You defend that what the court decides is relevant when it is not. Thats why you look so stupid.
>>
>>17850380
Touching to interfere with a persons relationship is far worse than cuddling.
>>
>>17850380

and you're purposely avoiding seeing the writing on the wall because you'd rather pretend everything's fine in the moment. OP's bf is a total manchild but OP is garbage dating tier. The fact that she's glad he did it only makes it worse. "Ill punish my SO however I please and with whoever I feel like if he doesn't make choices I approve of!"

It smacks of an eventually cheating and then claiming victimhood to justify it. A normal reaction to the guy sperging out would have been to tell him to relax or laugh about it. Not reach out and grab his gf.

You're literally retard-tier if you don't see every time they hang out now(gf and guy) the inside joke being 'ill grab you to piss off your bf teehee" and of course it will only get worse from there. Feel sorry for the bf only a little because he isn't ready for a relationship if he's such a sperg.
>>
>>17850380
I think people are ignoring the issue here. The friend's not a dick for touching her arm, if she's okay with it, he's allowed to. He's a dick for thrusting his own opinion into the relationship. He has no fucking say on what goes on, and doesn't have any right to confront the boyfriend for issues with the girlfriend.

As I said earlier, he should have said he had nothing to worry about, and let the girlfriend talk to the boyfriend instead of making decisions for her.

I don't think they're necessarily cheating, that's a huge leap to make, but the OP should absolutely talk to her friend and explain how inappropriate what he did was, and that he isn't a part of their relationship.
>>
>>17850409
All I see are assumptions. Did someone hurt you anon?
>>
>>17850414
They are intentionally ignoring it because they wish to cuck other men and feel its alpha to cuck others.
>>
>>17850419
>If I pretend that smoke isn't indicative of a fire, then it means there's no fire!
>>
>>17850426
No the guy stood up for himself, albeit not in the greatest way. What is with you fucks and refusing to defend yourselves? The BF came up and started this shit when all he had to do was be a nice bloke instead of an insecure cunt. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Spineless cunts, all of you.
>>
>>17849814
>groping her shoulder

How do you grope someone's shoulder?
>>
>>17850433
Im not going to mark my friend as my territory to defend myself. I respect her too much. Id tell bf to fuck off.
>>
>>17849382

I get the impression that you're all still in high school
>>
>>17850428
You are the one making all these claims that we have no evidence for just because you're an insecure man-child. You've never met any of these people and here you are on a tirade. You act like this and any girl will be turned the fuck off and you deserve to be cucked just like this little fantasy you concocted.
>>
>>17850426
I have no idea what you're even trying to say, and I wish people could have a discussion without both sides going "lmao you're a cuck" as a major argument.

The boyfriend was acting insecure, and should have just spoken to the girlfriend about it, but the friend had no right to force his opinion into the relationship like that, he has no say at all, and it's inappropriate. He wasn't defending himself there, defending yourself is saying that you don't think it's a fair assumption, and that the boyfriend has nothing to worry about, what he did is trying to act cool and make opinions for what's right for the relationship. Both were in the wrong, but the boyfriend is simply insecure, and needs to be reassured and told that he should talk to OP instead of taking it into his own hands, whereas the friend needs to be seriously sat down and told how what he did was inappropriate as fuck, and that he's not a member of the relationship, and has no right to make decisions about what's okay with the two of them or not, and if he can't understand that, then he's not a friend at all.
>>
>>17850440
"Muh territory"

Is that you boy? You're not a good dog. You don't have anything better to do than ride OP BFs cock?
>>
If your BF has issues with people around you, he should talk with YOU, not try to control the people around you. What an autist. He has major insecurities +/- is controlling.
>>
Two edges of the same sword here:

On one side the boyfriend is acting insecure

On the other, he may be right in acting insecure since the likelihood of being cheated on is high (It's happened to myself and others)

Him punking your bf out like that was not cool and certainly did no one any favors.
>>
>>17850460
I mean OP is definitely riding the friends dick so BF feels lonely.
>>
File: 4676543454.png (654KB, 704x699px) Image search: [Google]
4676543454.png
654KB, 704x699px
>>17849916
>>
>>17850454
Friend literally cucked Boyfriend
>>
Just respect his fucking boundaries. Some people are cool with it, some aren't. I don't like my gf having guy friends, and in turn I don't keep girl friends. I don't expect her to be autistic and ignore any guy who talks to her at work or in school, but hanging outside of class and work with guys would make me uncomfortable, so she respects that.

If having guy friends is so important to you, find a guy who is comfortable with that.
>>
>>17850448
>dude why are you so insecure that I'm looking in your windows and checking out your house? are you some kind of paranoid dude? I'm just looking!
>I totally won't rob you man, chill out, if you act paranoid like that robbers will totally come rob you!
>>
>>17850491
You have a cuck fantasy don't you boy? If you had a girl I'd come make that wish a reality for you. You could even lick up the mess. (^:
>>
File: ebola.jpg (85KB, 680x921px) Image search: [Google]
ebola.jpg
85KB, 680x921px
>>17849382
BF was an overbearing jerk, best friend handled it very poorly. IMO best friend should apologize first,and BF should apologize back.
>>
>>17849382
YOU are in the wrong.
it is unfair to both of them to have a relationship like this.
you need to pick one of them.
>>
>>17850540
or she could let them tag team it
>>
>>17850589
She only sucks guy friend off.
>>
>>17849382
the bf is in the right. the guy disrespected you and him. hes being cocky because hes smart. guy friend shouldve said no worries
>>
>>17850605
HAHA
>>
>>17849467
>>17849467

this this this

massive whore vibes from OP, any decent girl would've immediately cut contact with the "best guy friend"

dirty fucking whore
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480467691666.jpg (23KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480467691666.jpg
23KB, 600x419px
>>17849382
Last gf I had I was with for 2 years,she had "just a friend" that she would do shit with.

Surprise surprise literally the week we break up they are together. I havnt trusted that "just a friend" shit from the girls ive fucked since and my homies gf/ex-gfs, shit always turned out bad in 100% of my experiences.

I could definately relate to your bf, I was the cool "yea I dont mind you having a guy friend" and that shit backfired so now If I ever decide to drag myself back into commited relationship im going to end that "just a friend" shit or dump the bitch.

My 2 cents
>>
>>17849382

what you want. personally id side with the guy who DOESNT try to control me, but i have a penis so what do i know
>>
He clearly wants to fuck you, otherwise he wouldn't have directly challenged your boyfriend in front of YOU like that.

Either way, you're all retarded, and you're clearly going to fuck that guy at some point, even based off of how you talk about him its obvious.
>>
>>17851420
So you'd side with the guy who has no real respect for your autonomy and feels like he has a say on what's appropriate with you and what's okay in the relationship, despite not being in the relationship?

Whether the boyfriend was reasonable or not (the request is reasonable enough, especially if we consider there's likely more context to it) is a completely different thing, but at most he's just a bit insecure, where as the friend's a huge fucking asshole.
>>
File: 1477250113726.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477250113726.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>17849382

>formulaic b8post on /adv/
>people fall for it anyway
>>
>>17851587
see>>17849856
>>
BF is right

you shouldn't have told him about how better your guy friend is (yes you did, you totally did with the lawfirm bullshit story you just told us).

As a GF it's your duty to make him feel secure

Women and men are not to be "platonic" friends, chances are you want to fuck your buddyfriendsomething but the chance never sprout.

He would berry his dick in your pussay if you just said to him "fuck my in the pussay"

It doesn't matter if your BF over reacted, we ALL know whats the deal here.
Relationships are a compromise, and i don't think your friend is a "real friend", because it's imposible.
>>
>>17851587
The friend was not in the right, he had no legal rights over the women and his action was not justified.

Think this with the brain of a caveman, If it was another time they would have tried to kill each other
>>
youb boyfriend is a douche and your best guy friend reacted badly which created the tension you now have.
Seems like you have surrounded yourself with idiots.
>>
>>17849398
Or you could defend your imaginary concept of honor and respect and respond aggressively which endangers 3 relations at once.
>>
Best guy friend should have just said
>I already have a girlfriend
Easy
>>
>>17849382
Stop seeking male attention? Your boyfriends should be enough.
>>
OP I did something similar once. A guy friend of my girlfriend touched her knee whilst we were out drinking. I gently grabbed his wrist and lifted it up whilst giving him a stern look.

so I don't see anything wrong with a guy acting tough in the right situation.

But IMO your boyfriend was rude as fuck.
and an idiot "don't touch her" is a pretty insulting thing to say to guy he'd just met and then he was a pussy by not punching the guy in the face after he was challenged
>>
Your friend is a douchebag and you are straining your relationship's trust choosing him over the bf
>>
File: laughingwhores.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.png
490KB, 449x401px
>having friends of the other gender

every single fucking time
>>
>>17852664
I dunno, I have plenty of female friends I'm not interested in sleeping with, your personal experience doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else is the same.

I don't want to fuck everyone I meet.
>>
>>17853146
This
>>
You stop hanging out with other men if it bothers your bf.

He perceives your "friend" as a potential mate, as women tend to always have some backup guy. Trust is earned. If he saw him touching you, it was well deserved.

Go on khanacademy and learn what you need to learn without triggering you bf. He wants you all to himself, and rightfully so.

You should have reacted negatively when that guy touched you, and taken your partners side, if you were any kind of woman truly in love. You should have said "that's not funny."

As it stands, you have tested his ability to trust you, as irrational as he may be, your behavior triggered this, he expected more from you.

Because if you're still in a position in which a strong enough bond has not been established between the two of you, you are only making things worse.

However, if he hadn't touched you innappropriately, then your bf was overreacting. But in a way, the fact that he overreacted tells you his level of commitment to you. Which is high Shitty as his decision was.
>>
>>17854253
I agree with you to some degree, that siding with the friend is not how she should have acted, but you're being stupid about the rest.

You shouldn't just bow to whatever demands your partner has, he has no right to tell her to not have any male friends simply because he doesn't like it.

This guy? Maybe, but others, not so much, he doesn't have a right to keep her all to himself, she's not his property, and that's not how relationships work.

They should be two people with their own lives that choose to share that with each other.

You're arguing that a controlling partner is healthy.
>>
>>17854283

Believe what you will.

I know why I say what I say. Us men, don't have female "friends". We have female family members, or female clients depending on ones profession. But a man who wants to he your "friend", is one of two things, a queer, or a potential dicking.

A woman who is serious about her partner doesn't need to be in some guys house. And a man who is serious doesn't need to be in some girls home.

That's how relationships ACTUALLY work, it's nice to wave and say hi to people. But bringing someone so close knowing you have somebody, is bullshit.
>>
>>17854318
>Us men, don't have female "friends"

That might be true for adolescents, but not for everyone. Plenty of guys are capable of having female friends without wanting to fuck them.

I have a bunch of female friends I'm not interested in sexually at all. They're not bad looking, I just don't think of them that way.

Just because you aren't capable of doing something doesn't mean no-one is. Not everyone is the same.

>That's how relationships ACTUALLY work, it's nice to wave and say hi to people. But bringing someone so close knowing you have somebody, is bullshit.

It's really not. There's a level of what's appropriate, sure, but you can absolutely hang out with someone of the opposite gender in a relationship and not do anything with them. Just because you don't trust yourself to be able to do that doesn't mean no-one else can.
>>
>>17853146
haha holy shit you are such a fag
>>
>>17854379
Error.

Just because I trust myself respect other women, doesn't mean I should respect other men around mine.

Don't pretend jealousy and tolerance for disrespect ends at adolescense.
>>
>>17854475
That's absolutely based in your own insecurity then dude, don't try to play it off as if no guy can have female friends without wanting to fuck them, plenty of people do.
>>
>>17854489
They can, sure. But if you respect your union, you wont go around triggering negative feelings. Especially in a young relationship.

Point blank, people like you, I would not bring into my life. I don't need to attract into my life people who weaken the foundations of my relationship.

You're talking about going to church, volunteerin, etc, maybe. But I don't take a woman seriously surrounded by a ton of men.
>>
>>17854503
>But if you respect your union, you wont go around triggering negative feelings. Especially in a young relationship.

Or, I just wouldn't be with someone who's being controlling? Sure, if a friend was acting inappropriate, I would cut them out or at least not hang out with them alone, but I'm not going to just stop talking to people because my partner is insecure.

>Point blank, people like you, I would not bring into my life. I don't need to attract into my life people who weaken the foundations of my relationship.

Your relationship is already fundamentally weak if you're experiencing that high of a level of insecurity and are attempting to control your partner.
>>
>>17854544
Insecurity, hmm. Keep telling yourself that.

If there is one thing people like in this life, its the guarantee of security. To live comfortably in peace of mind, and to age comfortably.

Brb, gonna phone a couple of horny black guys into your moms room to test your level of self assurance. Don't worry though, because they're all perfect gentlemen who comport themselves with the utmost respect.
>>
>>17849382

>bait thread lasting for more than a day

there really needs to be a good alternative to 4chan to pop up, and fast, cause this site is just too much.
>>
>>17850191
Yeah no, other anon was right, you're a idiot.
Sad commentary for the legal profession.
>>
>>17854563
>If there is one thing people like in this life, its the guarantee of security. To live comfortably in peace of mind, and to age comfortably.

That has nothing to do with you being insecure. At the point where you're forbidding your partner to have friends of the opposite gender, you've passed into controlling territory based on your own fears and insecurities that she's going to cheat on you.

And I really couldn't care less what my mum does in her own bedroom, why the fuck would I?
>>
>>17854781
Bernie pls.

Look bro, we clearly disagree. There are people in this world we can call friends, in many cases, you can count those people with a single hand.

This applies even to those we choose to bring into our lives. I've trusted many people near my partners, but not without stress or second guessing, and not second guessing my partner, no. Second guessing the people she attracts into her life. People I don't know, who'se intentions I don't know, which she had very little interest in introducing to me.

Now, because I've experienced this, I keep my guard up. Because suffering is worth something, it's worth strength, better decisions in the future.

I choose not to be naive. Nobody is suggesting she'll cheat. But trust is earned, not so freely given.
>>
>>17854822
Yes, and you know why you constantly second guess people and are stressed if she's near others? Because you're fucking insecure.

A secure relationship is one based in trust. If you can't trust your partner to not cheat without any good reason (as in she's actually done something), you are not in a secure relationship, and as such are insecure.

You're entitled to be this way, we all have insecurities, but there's no reason to not just admit it's insecurity instead of making up reasons.
>>
>>17854836
Like I said. One thing has got nothing to do with the other. Me trusting her is a given, me trusting friends she doesn't introduce me to.. not so much.
>>
>>17854844
But who cares what her friends do? If you trust her, you trust her not to cheat. If those friends come onto her, she should turn them down.

If you don't believe that's what would happen, you don't trust her.
>>
>>17854847
But that's the thing. See.

If they are hitting on her, now you've proven that their intentions are no longer as "friendly" as they were before. Your gf friendzones them, and both they, and you realize maybe it's no longer a good idea that they be "friends".

I don't see the reason why a woman would want to hang out with other men, other than you not being enough to fill her masculin deficit.

A woman who needs so many men in her life is a tomboy, and not good mom material imo.
>>
>>17854868
>If they are hitting on her, now you've proven that their intentions are no longer as "friendly" as they were before. Your gf friendzones them, and both they, and you realize maybe it's no longer a good idea that they be "friends".

And in that case, you'd have a point. But you're working with the assumption that they will hit on her, instead of just being her friend, whereas plenty of people can do that.

If they've proven they can't, then you have something to go of.

>I don't see the reason why a woman would want to hang out with other men, other than you not being enough to fill her masculin deficit.

Is your homeboard by any chance /r9k/? Have you considered that maybe they just get along? That they're friends? The same reason that she hangs out with other girls?

You seem to be stuck on the idea that every guy wants to fuck every girl they talk to.
>>
>>17854938
No, I KNOW every guy doesn't wanna fuck every single girl... not all of em anyway.

But there's a reason people like each other, and it's usually because they share things in common.

This debate is getting weaker and weaker.. We're simply different, you and I. Be as you are, I will be as I am.
>>
>>17854954
So, you know that not every guy wants to fuck every girl, you trust your girlfriend to not cheat, yet you're not comfortable with her being around people who have a potential to maybe be interested in her, despite the lack of any evidence for this?

That's absolutely caused by insecurity mate.
>>
>>17854962
No, I don't mind her socializing with people I trust. My issue is with people I don't know, and people a woman doesn't formaly introduce to me.

That said, I still prefer a woman who plainly, and simply, wants me, and nobody else. With no need to be leaving the house to be hanging out with other guys on the side. That's fucking cuck shit. You do that if you want, not me.
>>
>>17854982
>That said, I still prefer a woman who plainly, and simply, wants me, and nobody else. With no need to be leaving the house to be hanging out with other guys on the side. That's fucking cuck shit.

This sort of shit is why I say you're being insecure. You're not getting fucking cucked because she has friends anon, she's not your property, she's a person with her own life who's agreed to be monogamous with you. That's all there is to it, unless you both agree on more.

If you get uncomfortable and scared when she's hanging out with others with no reason, that's your insecurity playing up, not anything else.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.