[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inexperienced when it comes to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 8WrZ1l9.jpg (131KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
8WrZ1l9.jpg
131KB, 500x667px
It honestly feels impossible to get a girl.

No matter how well I dress, act and lift I feel as though I'll never hook up with anyone.

What do you even say to a pretty girl you don't even know ?

How do you get good feedback from her ?
>>
>>17849357

I think this is my 2nd cousin. Kinda weird.

Anyways, a lot of this depends on how old you are. Are you in high school, college, in your 20s, in your 30s or beyond?
>>
>>17849367
>>17849367
Finished highschool, early 20's

Hobbies: I'm a newbie when it comes to playing guitar and drawing.

Lastly, I have min wage job and still live with my parents.
>>
You have beautiful eyes
>>
>>17849400
I had this trouble for a long time ( i still do what am I saying)..like id think "what the fuck do we talk about" after i broke up with my ex two years ago, I went for some coffee with an old high school friend, and like I was nervous to think about talking concepts, but you just say what you are and who you are, if youre fucking into the works of sigmund freud you tell her that shit, shell be like "idk who that is but ok" make yourself seem interesting. And then be interested in her Interests. If shes not souless then a game of pong will be played between your words, spice it up with sexual innuendos and maybe shell be interested. If not move on to another.

This is like regular talk at a party or social gathering, idk how to fucking talk at a club girls are more vapid and harder to grab their attention if you dont have the sickest game
>>
Girl here. We love to talk about ourselves. I think everyone does, but if you can download tinder and manage to get a date, then ask her questions about herself. Not like an interrogation, you don't want to be asking her interview questions. But good ones to start with are:
Where did you grow up?
What are your parents like?
Siblings?
Did you fit in in high school?
Where did you go to college? What for? Why?

These are sure fire to get a conversation, and make you seem interested, while also giving you a chance to share a bit about yourself. If she answers a question like that with one word or a sentence, move on. Don't let things be silent or too awkward, especially during the first few dates. You'll know if you two click- it helps to have things in common. Not just interests, but life experiences. My parents split up, and my dad got cancer- so I prefer to find a guy who can sympathize- I don't care as much if he likes the same video games as me, but it does help. TL;DR: Asking a girl about her life in a non-invasive way is a great way to get a conversation out of her.
Also, tinder is great to get your feet wet, and get some hookups or short relationships, but after you've used it for awhile, you should upgrade to meeting women in a more organic way.
>>
>>17850059
Sounds like we got things in common to do with parents, cancer (my mum although she is good now), video games etc. what is your age and country?
>>
Your mindset is crippling your ability to attract a mate.

Don't think "ugh, why can't I get a girl?"

Think "damn, I love my life. Girls that enter my life are going to be so glad they met me."

If a girl rejects you, it's her loss because you're a catch. Stay in the positive mindset.

Girls like guys who are happy being single, complete men. Nobody wants to complete anybody, they want to stand in your presence and add their energy to yours.

If I see a cute girl at a party, I'll ask what her name is and then I'll just be honest. I won't tell her my name unless she asks. If she asks, it's a huge signal that she's interested.
>Hey what's your name?
>Hey! I'm Emily!
>Nice to meet you Emily! Who are you here with?
>Just my girls! How about you?
>Came here with some friends. I had to say something to you, though. You're so cute.
>Haaaaa I like you ;)

Now that the ice has been broken (both parties acknowledged their interest) you can relax, flirt with her, get to know her, and get her number/take her home at the end of the night.

If a girl likes you, she'll respond positively to your honesty about liking her. If she doesn't like you, she'll tell you and you can move on. Don't fear rejection, it's not personal. Really.
>>
cont.

The key is to not give a fuck. Never chase women around. Be the guy at the party that stands out, that is there having fun, and if someone digs the vibes he's giving off, that's cool. I'll usually walk past groups of girls, think of something to say that's casual, then walk away. Then later on, if a girl in the group is alone somewhere, I can go up to her and have already connected with her so it's much easier to go up to her and ask her name.

I went to a Young Thug show a few weeks ago. First hip hop show ever. I went with one of my guy friends. I told him I was gonna go into the crowd and find people to dance with. I ended up next to a group of three really hot young girls wearing skimpy outfits. I talked to the guys around me, smoked some blunts, and eventually a guy fell down and landed on the girls. He walked away and one girl said "He's so rude." I didn't really think, I just knew they were cute and wanted to talk to them, so I said "you didn't mean me, right? I'm trying to give everyone space, this is crazy."

The hottest girl (alpha) smiled and said "noo not you, you're fine," smiled, and put her hand on my chest. Ended up dancing with all three girls. Rubbing titties, asses grinding on my dick. Guys were pushing around me trying to get in, because I was one guy with three girls, so I put my arms around all three girls like I was claiming them and people stopped trying to cut in. Shit was tight. Not gf material girls, but it was cool to meet strangers and within a few minutes be grabbing their titties and having their asses on my dick.
>>
>>17850571

How can you tell if a girl doesn't like you and just wants attention from you?

Since it's the guy's 'job' to pursue, it's very easy for a girl to trick guys into thinking that they're interested in you.
>>
>>17849401

the picture isn't him, dumbass. how fucking stupid are some people. you're worse than my fucking 55 year old mom.

end your miserable fucking existence.
>>
>>17850574
Lmaooo they were probably high as fuck too
>>
>>17851693
Who gives a shit. If you like a girl, you make the move on her and ask her out. Don't orbit. If she likes you then great, you have a date. If not, you move on.
>>
You're an ugly fatso going for "pretty" girls out of your league. If you were worthy of a pretty girl you wouldn't have trouble. My advice is to kill yourself.
>>
>>17851811
>>17849401
Thats literally the answer to the question he asked.
Depending on social context you say anything really. In a club you can actually go to her, say she has beatiful eyes, introduce yourself and either ask for drinks or for dancing.
>>
>>17851693
>>17851888
Yes thats the truth. Ask her out as soon as possible. If you are romantically interested dont hide it. Obviously dont tell her you want to fuck her really hard in the back of your minivan, but imply as often as possible that something more then hanging out as friends could happen.
>>
>>17849357
>What do you even say to a pretty girl you don't even know ?

You don't. You talk to girls you DO know.

You don't have to know them well. Being in the same class, or meeting at a party, or even riding the same bus every morning can be enough. It means you're not just some creep appearing out of nowhere, and it means that you have something to start a conversation with. (Hard test, huh? / How do you know our host? / Traffic is worse than usual today)
>>
File: 1479443932607.png (233KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1479443932607.png
233KB, 500x461px
>>17851902
Mfw you're so butt hurt at the idea of men trying to get laid
>>
Pratice with a female relative thats your age

My best friend is a fat ugly motherfucker but had women on his dick all through high school because he grew up with a bunch of female cousins his age.

He knew how to talk to females without giving a fuck about impressing them or fucking them.

Don't approach them like some shy shitter, talk to em with confidence. Talk to them like they are just another fucking flawed human being like you.
>>
>>17853055
I grew up only among women.

I see what you mean when I think about dealing with my twin sister, and it seems to be the same reason former gfs of friends always go for me since I treat them the same (still virgin because bros b4 hos and stuff)

But girls I want to fuck? Nope. How the hell can you fuck a girl without caring about fucking her? You need to make the moves after all, or nothing ever happens.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.