[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is helping a milf with her fetish fantasy worth sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
My mothers friend and I have been talking dirty for a long time. We've exchanged nude photos to pleasure each other before, as well as talking dirty. She's sent me beautiful pics of her vagina and bare ass. She said I can fuck her if I help her achieve her fantasy. She wants me to fuck her, then creampie deep inside her. Then she wants me to open my mouth while she queefs and pushes it into my mouth. I'd love to fuck her but following this seems to be kind of gross. I'd have to taste my own cum after it's been in her. Is this worth it? Is this weird or should I do it. I literally don't know if that's a normal or weird fantasy.

FYI, the thumbnail is a pic she's sent of her ass.
>>
>>17849273

depends how desperate you are. me, im not desperate at all, i dont even have to perform oral on my partners.
>>
>>17849286
>have to
shows how vanilla you are whiteboi, real men eat their bitches out as a reward for being good toys to me.

However, I wouldnt do something disgusting as OP is about to do.
>>
Cum doesn't taste that bad as long as you eat veggies and such. Vagina doesn't taste bad either. Source: huge faggot.

The fantasy is probably weird by women's standards but is fairly normal by bdsm-type standards so take that as you will. It's intended to be humiliating btw.
>>
Say you will and then pussy out after you get your nut
>>
>>17849298
She's wants to reject my cum by making me eat it?
>>
>>17849294

>how vanilla you are

if eating a girl out is your idea of kinky than YOU are vanilla mate.
>>
>>17849301
This haha.
>>
>>17849301

anon, thats rape
>>
>>17849310
No she wants me to to open my mouth while she queefs my cum in my mouth
>>
>>17849309

I guess that's one take on it. I was thinking more along the lines of "even when you get pussy you end up eating cum lol fag" but similar enough.

To be honest it's your own goddamn cum so I don't see the problem
>>
>>17849329
How is that rape ?
She wants to have sex and he wants too, if he changes is mind in the middle its ok. Isn't that what all off you sjw defend ?
If a girl can change her mind and tell to fuck off, same goes for a guy. Equity!
>>
Depends how desperate you are like that other anon said, on the other hand, can we get more milf ass before the thread is deleted? cos that fukin joocy
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 750x1334px
>>17849485
This was a pic I took of her ass at the beach
>>
>>17849273
Just do it OP
>>
I'd say stay away from it altogether considering your mama is involved, but if you really want to fuck her, tell her you'll do it, fuck her, jizz on her ass and leave.
>>
>>17849273
fuck her the leave immediately after you pull out
>>
fuck her and then lure your mother into a FFM.
>>
>>17849928
#no
>>
>>17849273
she can queef on command? she's a national treasure.
>>
>>17849273

Were you the guy who had an anon advise you not to do it last night because she's at the age where she'll do anything to get pregnant and 18 years of paying child support isn't worth it just to tell a cool story to your bros?

Long-ass sentence, that. However, as last night's anon said, this woman could just be trying to get a kid out of you in the long run and that could make things weird between you and your mother.

I'd say to leave it, to be honest.
>>
>>17849273
Sounds like your coming of age. I suspect you do not have a father around and lack facts on American culture.
It's not talked about but it's a right of passage! Once an American male comes of age he must prove his manhood by cuming in an older woman and slurping it out of her vagina.
Show her your a man. Show her your a Tiger!
Therrrreeeee Greaaattt!!!!!
>>
>>17849273
Show us some more pics
>>
>>17849294
>whiteboi
What's with the triggered shitskin over here? Damn you fuckers can't do anything without bringing race into things.
>>
>>17850257
this
>>
This >>17850158 and this >>17850257
>>
for fuck sake anon, this is my fetish and ive never even had a chance to do it, you're a lucky bastard and you're being a pussy. That ass is a 10, i would die in it if she wanted.
>>
>>17849273

i'd fuck that impessive peace of meaty ass in a heartbeat. I obviously would accept her proposal, but then i wouldn't cum inside her, i would keep her waiting for my seed. And then, just give her a lot of orgasm. No woman asks for more after some good orgasms.
>>
>>17850716
So do queefs with my cum taste good lmao
>>
>>17850257
Please just do a dump
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.