[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to create a private society? I would like to select a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 32325639OZN.jpg (66KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
32325639OZN.jpg
66KB, 800x533px
How to create a private society? I would like to select a few people that agree with my ideas, and work together in a political project. The point is that I have no money to invest, and zero previous experience.
>>
Depends, what kind of political ideals are we talking about
>>
>The point is that I have no money to invest, and zero previous experience.
First, work on getting money. Then, get some relevant experience.
>>
>>17849267
start your pedo ring somewhere else, podesta
>>
>>17849281
Inb4
>People have been marrying children for thousands of years it's only become negative in the last 100 years
>>
>>17849267

depends on the idea. all of these things are created entirely differently.

whats the idea here? depends on what you want is how to you go about finding others and promoting it.

a young liberal group? just go to a college, put up flyers acting like you're a less edgy version of anonymous.

a pedophile ring? deep web.

furry party? deviant art.
>>
File: tumblr_nlvs6ie3jc1qgxas2o1_1280.jpg (987KB, 1081x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlvs6ie3jc1qgxas2o1_1280.jpg
987KB, 1081x1400px
>>17849269
>>17849293
Humanism, adapted to our times.

>>17849281
Intergenerational attraction is a serious point, and if you ask me, we should forget about negative social taboos, and grow as a species.

[spoiler]Don't worry, pic related (Ellie Krause) is overage.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17849341
Found my next fap
Thanks famalam
>>
>>17849341

>humanism adapted to our times

you'll have to be more specific
>>
File: 028a.jpg (2MB, 1930x1296px) Image search: [Google]
028a.jpg
2MB, 1930x1296px
>>17849353
>more specific

>Reducing religions and other unfounded beliefs to zero, through education.
>Focusing on social values as honestity and common well.
>Eliminating the governmental power over things that should only belong to the people.
>>
>>17849350
You're welcome.
>>
>>17849403

sounds like what you want is to become a politician.
>>
>>17849281

Invite some important people to a private party and film them abusing children. Then they will be loyal to you forever.
>>
>>17849403

the problem with what you're asking is that its unprecedented in this country in this way. asking 4chan is not how to get started.

the fact that all you do is post pictures of girls shows you're just a simple person with big dreams.

but if you're serious, go back to college, learn about politics and whatnot.

but everyone wants to change the world without having to change themselves.
>>
>>17849267
ic.org
>>
>>17849416
Good point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.