[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over first love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_1008340119278346.jpg (4KB, 1232x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1008340119278346.jpg
4KB, 1232x720px
Long story short, fell for a guy who seemed crazy for me at first. Several weeks pass, tables turn and it seems I'm doing everything in my might to keep this going, when I ask him why he doesn't care anymore all he does is reassure me that's not the case. By text.
It doesn't help that I've never been so close to anyone and that we have mutual friends. I've been told he was a womaniser, but he said he changed for me. His lies were too sweet, I am but weak, 4chan.
Any questions I'm happy to answer

>Tl;dr how to get out of a semi toxic relationship with as much dignity possible, given I lost a lot being so naive?
Or just tell me about how your relationships died down
>>
More info needed... How old are you? How do you know this is love?
>>
>>17849263
You just move on
Don't text
Block him
And learn next time a guy sweet talks you you can see the signs

Ya got played
>>
>>17849263
I'm in the same boat kind of - mine was a slutty girl i fell for hard.
All i can say is end it before you get in deeper and it breaks up worse than you can imagine and drag the rest of your life down.

Although, maybe he's telling the truth, maybe it'll work, and maybe you're going to throw away the only chance of true happiness
>>
Ah, we are but young.
The ripe young age of 18.
He promised me the stars and more, he knew exactly what to say. We understood eachother on a level we've never reached with anyone else before. He promised me just the right things.
I've tried talking to him about the sudden coldness, he just accused me of being a simple, trivial being that wants to look like the other couples. We never bf/gf, he never asked me.
I almost lost myself to him, he stopped me though.
But it's slowly killing me, all my friends agree with me and say it's wrong. I even got an 'I told you so'.
I keep blaming myself for being such a depressive fuck, but he used to always say he really wants me to live so I added him to the short list of reasons to live.
Sometimes it hurts like hell, now I feel the apathy.
I'm not sure if I should listen to the others who've theoretically known him for longer or to my stupid heart that wants to stay and give him time.
I just don't want to be the girl that clings to that one guy for dear life, like an overly attached girlfriend
>>
>>17849263
>learn from your mistakes
>erase him from your life until you get over it
>find a second love
>>
>>17849432
ahh second love
will it be the same all over again?
i literally feel like he was half-made for me, even his flaws were the flaws i predicted my partner would have
>>
Okay i need help right now
he's writing to me now, just like usual
we literally talk everyday
and now I dont know if i should
i mean i really want to more than anything
ahh ive started thinking about the kisses and the hugs and lying together and talking about everything, anything that came to mind
we havent done that in a while
maybe im too easy for him
but my heart really wants to be
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.