[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzoned - Need advice for real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
This story could be long. But I’ll try to keep it short.
Basically I spent way too much time with this one chick. I was planning to make a move and when I finally said to myself “Ok, she is worth the try”, she hits me with a “I’m going to try to make it work with my ex”.
I once fell from a 2 story building, broke my leg and my arm and even cracked my skull. Her words gave so much more pain than that… I’m still shaking.
I panicked, I stupidly tough to myself “Well If she is telling me, it is another way of saying, make your move fast, I’m almost out of the market”. Now I realize that she told me that because I was so deep in the friend zone that the light of common sense was no longer shining upon me.
So I told her and in the most romantic way ever she said no.
She said I was the most important person in her life, I’m what every woman wants, I’m basically Jesus for her and that indeed she loves me, but just not like I love her. (AKA She won’t take my dick).
And here it is, where the internet comes in. This is new ground for me, usually when getting rejected the girl does everything in her power to get away from me. But she… She wants me close, she wants me to be her friend.
Truth is, I don’t want to lose her either, besides the fact that I want her to have my babies she is the best friend I’ve had in a long long time.
It’s been a couple of weeks, we haven’t talked. I told her I’ll call her eventually, but seriously I don’t know what to do.
My natural reaction is to cut every fucking connection with her and continue living my life, basically, not calling her ever again. But deep inside me I still want to believe that if we go back to be best buds again, eventually she’ll love me back (I know… Like that is ever going to happen).
So any advice? I want her to be my girlfriend, but if there is a way to convince her to be my fuckbuddy, hey, nothing wrong with that either.

And… Go.
>>
>>17849125
You're either delusional or a really good troll
I expect a lot of replies either way
>>
I know that. Not a troll just a very sad dude.
Opinions!!!!
>>
she won't be your gf
if you can handle seeing her with another dude you can be her friend, if not cut contact
>>
>>17849153
Honestly this. If you can manage it now, cut contact now. It might make her want to be with you in a romantic way more. But if you do that, you should really question whether your friendship is real or not.
>>
So what is the best choice? I'd rather lose her and hope that she sees me in diferent eyes in the future than seeing her fucking other guys and then crying to me about it.

Fuck, there is so much more to learn.
>>
>>17849137
>this
>trolling
>implying shit like this isn't a common dilemma for lonely peoply
I went through a similar thing OP, I decided to cut contact because I knew I wouldn't want to just be friends. And you know that too because you're only considering not cutting contact so that she'll catch feelings for you.
>>
>meet girl you like
>be her friend instead of asking her out
>she thinks of you as a friend instead of a romantic partner
>this is somehow her fault
>>
>>17849478
>playing the blame game
Fuck off retard, nobody is saying that anyone is at fault here.

But there is now an unavoidable conflict of interest that the OP must deal with. He's not considering cutting contact to "punish" her, he's doing it because he can't just turn off his feelings for her.
>>
I would suggest moving on. Keeping her in your life will just break you down knowing she is with him. Her keeping you close basically solves one of her needs from relationships...some women have this habit of keeping multiple guys to satisfy all of their relationship goals, rather find them all in the same man, I doubt its conscious...but its just something to be aware of.

You probably are better off walking away from the situation, from what you have said, she is just trying to tell you the right thing so that you will hang around...when you should be running the other way.
>>
She is never going to love you back if you stay in contact with her. Cut her out like a coupon. With some luck and time maybe shell crawl back to you in the time you are apart but dont hold your breath.

I mean sure You can remain her friend if you want but it seems like the desire for her to be yours overrides the friendship and nigga i doubt you want that haunting you
>>
>>17849125
give her so much space she feels like Neil Fucking Armstrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.