[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a six inch cock too small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480631913424.jpg (34KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1480631913424.jpg
34KB, 500x376px
is a six inch cock too small
>>
>>17849104
For most girls to want yea
For most girls to deal with no it's aight
>>
>>17849121

What about when combined with 6 inch girth?

My cock looks so small when I jerk off but my ex could barely take it
>>
>>17849121
well that fucking sucks
>>
>>17849126
6x6 >>> 8x4
>>
>>17849121
not OP
but i'm basically in the same boat...
~ 5.5-6 inch length (changes sometimes)
5.5 girth

Am I just undesierable?
>>
>>17849104
It just depends on the girl and your relationship with her. Some chicks are size queens, some have very shallow vaginas and can't take more than a few inches, and others are just happy with whatever their boyfriend has.
>>
>>17849169
i mean we're men we were gonna be undesirable anyways
>>
>>17849175
>and others are just happy with whatever their boyfriend has.
That's literally 90% of them, I'd bet.
>>
>>17849186
Like I said, it really just depends on the girl in question. Personally, I'm happy with my boyfriend's size, which is probably just about average for girth and length, but if you asked another girl, they might want a larger dick.
>>
>>17849186
This. You rarely hear anyone complain unless they're whores.
>>
Love how men ask this question like all women's vaginas are the same.

As a guy with an 8x5.5, I think it's a mixed blessing. A lot of women have been blown away when I pull down my pants, and hey, good for them, but when it comes to my pleasure I notice with some women I slam against the back of their cervix. That sounds hot and sexy until it happens enough times.

Sometimes women jerk back because it hurts. Then I have to pay close attention to how far I go in, and that's not attractive for me to be on guard like that during sex.

Sometimes a girls vagina is too small and regardless of how deep I go in they want me to go slow. Also not arousing for me and puts me on guard during sex.

Lastly, if I meet a girl who doesn't jerk back from pain when I slam against the back of their pussy, it gets painful for me. Go slam your dick into the rind of a watermelon for a few moments. Gets painful pretty fast. Again, not pleasant for me.

Having a big dick is a mixed blessing. I don't know why more people don't complain about it. I can only assume they haven't been with enough women. I've been with somewhere over 20. It's rare to find a woman with a deep enough pussy to fit me comfortably, who ALSO ISN'T LOOSE down there. Tight and deep. Perfect combo.
>>
>>17849179
thats not so reassuring...
>>
File: 1481334442122.jpg (56KB, 520x721px) Image search: [Google]
1481334442122.jpg
56KB, 520x721px
>>17849207
same problem
>solution
>stick it in the butt
>>
>>17849169
I'm the same size, women are stupid when it comes to sizes. Most women you'll be the biggest they've ever had and are generally convinced you have an 8" cock
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.