[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 18

File: 166153488[1].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
166153488[1].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Boyfriend doesn't want me to do Xanax.
I don't do it often it's been like 2 months since I last did it.no addiction problems. I just want to do it on Saturday to sleep my day away. Don't judge it's my only day off and I enjoy . wasting it all on sleep. No regrets.
My question is
> should my boyfriend have a right to tell me to not to Xanax.I feel it's kind of controlling.
It could be weed or Adderall and he wouldn't care. So no he's not against drugs just Xanax..
>>
Should I take a girl being "touchy" with me as flirty?

Long story short, I'm in a female dominated grad program, and this girl is always really touchy with me
>>
PARANOID GIRL, let's compare our paranoia:
Are you /g/eek?
Do you have a tinfoil hat?
Do you put true info on the botnet (Google, Facebook, MS, etc.)?
Do you encrypt your phone and computer?
>>
I'm having trouble finding a boyfriend, or even someone interested in me. It did happen a few times, but it just fell apart when I started showing interest back.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Whenever I go to a nightclub I dance and I smile and try to seem friendly. I've been told I'm beautiful too, so I don't have a clue what I'm doing wrong.

I'm a virgin and never had a boyfriend, so I'm starting to feel really lonely. What else can I do to find a bf?
>>
>>17849193
There has to be something wrong with you.
>>
Virgin guys, is there a particular type of girl you become friends with?

I've realised a lot of my male friends are virgins and I'm wondering if there's something about me that has contributed to this.

And yes, I know most of them would fuck me given the chance.
>>
>>17849201
I am quite shy but now that I'm at uni I'm trying to stop being like that, I've even made friends now.

I don't know what could be wrong with me. Can you think of reasons why I'm not really approached?

I was asked out recently but unfortunately I couldn't accept because he was very strange, like posting pictures of dead animals constantly online, and his humour was very mean. Other than that I don't really have high standards
>>
My girlfriend and I are both virgins, and we're planning to go all the way on Valentine's day. She can't even use two fingers on herself without some discomfort. What should I do? I don't want it to hurt for her.
>>
any advice on pleasing a bf in bed?

our sex life suffered recently bc of me being very busy with work. My holiday begins soon and I want to make up for the lost time

and yeah I know more or less what he likes, but I'm looking for some new ideas :)
>>
>>17849193
maybe desperation just smells
>>
>>17849214
>I was asked out recently but unfortunately I couldn't accept because he was very strange, like posting pictures of dead animals constantly online, and his humour was very mean.
lol desu. But I'm glad you didn't accept him if you didn't feel right about it

try to ask out a guy yourself? you don't have to wait to be approached
>>
>>17849222
Maybe..
>>17849226
That's scary but I guess I should, there's no other option at this point.

It's just that it confuses me when a guy does actually show interest, he just fucks off and finds another girl, even though I showed interest back. This happened recently and it was pretty hurtful.
>>
>>17849217
Have you tried being really submissive in bed?
>>
>>17849215
Take it easy. First time ever is always a pain if both are virgins. Just be careful with her and lots of lubricant.
>>
>>17849203
Ones that tolerate me
>>
>>17849215
Take your time, make sure foreplay itself (everything explicitly sexual, not talking about making out beforehand) is at least thirty minutes. You want her to be drenched and completely relaxed, aching to have sex.

Yes it is possible that she has issues that go beyond being a nervous virgin, but let's not assume things beforehand. And that she has issues inserting two fingers in herself doesn't really say that much. It's a different angle and chances are she isn't as aroused when trying this as she is before sex.

If you try to have sex and this issue still pops up, get her on top so she can control depth and pace and everything.
>>
>>17849058
He can say whatever he wants. You don't have to listen to him but it would nice if you at least consider his opinion.
>>
>>17849257
he doesn't really like BDSM stuff
>>
>>17849203
You're a nice not-Stacy average girl, aren't you?

>>17849214
Are you a typical white girl in a white country? How do you dress?

>>17849215
Why are you waiting for so long?

>>17849217
Footjob.
>>
>>17849322
Not even really rough sex? What does he like?
>>
>>17849193
Why are you going to nightclubs if you're a pretty virgin. Look for a quality guy and show you're interested in dating. He'll do the rest.
>>
>>17849203
Girls who aren't sluts usually. More likely it's just that I hate sluts and avoid them.
>>
>>17849330
>You're a nice not-Stacy average girl, aren't you?
I like to think so. A little nerdy-looking, but I dress well. I'm possibly more attractive than I think I am (no, I don't have self-esteem issues, but I would say I'm pretty average and I'm okay with that).

But I'm also in a long term relationship, and these friends know that, so it's not like they have a chance and think that they can exploit me or whatever. Not to mention, most girls I know are nice average non-Staceys too.
>>
>>17849331
oral sex and cuddling? that's why I'm actively looking for new ideas lol. Most of the regular "kinky" stuff is BDSM related, and we don't really do that (maybe a tiny bit of femdom, but it's still pretty vanilla)
>>
>>17849347
That answers your question. It's because of what you are.
>Not to mention, most girls I know are nice average non-Staceys too
I doubt that. You're probably nicer and less feminazi than the other girls.

>>17849351
Penis with honey (or other sweet), tits with honey, etc.
>>
>>17849335
I don't know where else to look, my only friend goes to nightclubs so I just go with her.
>>
>>17849372
Dating sites.
>tfw you skipped my other post ;_;
>>
>>17849372
What do you like doing? Anything that interests you? Let's say you like reading, check out a book club or spend time at library. Just find an interest and meet others with it.
>>
>>17849351
Have you tried prostate play?
>>
>>17849392
it sounds interesting, but not sure how to start with it
>>
Girls, do you know how guys put their docks into donuts before eating? What do you do with your sweets?
>>
>>17849383
I don't like the idea of dating sites. and sorry, for the previous question: I'm living in the UK right now, I'm from Cyprus and ethnically from the Balkans. So I'm white, but not too typical I guess. For a night out I wear regular jeans and shirts like pic related. Nothing special but don't like to overdress.
>>17849384
Movies and art mostly. My university does have societies, I'm really shy when it comes to that but maybe I should join next term anyway.
>>
>>17849431
How small is your dick that you can fit it into the hole of a donut?
>>
>>17849418
Try to say that you want to make him feel a kind of pleasure her never felt before, that the prostate is the man's g spot and he shouldn't feel embarrassed by it.
Go slowly, just bring up some time that you read an article about it and see how he reacts, but don't joke about it, lots of guys think it's gay and you might intimidate him.
>>
>>17849433
Well, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your appearance. Maybe it is something with your behavior.
Nightclubs are worse than dating sites.
>>
>>17849442
There are donuts of all sizes, you know? Some have big holes.
>>
>>17849368
>I doubt that. You're probably nicer and less feminazi than the other girls.
Maybe you're right. The girls I meet aren't necessarily a wide range of people. That's not to say they're homogenous, but the environments I'm in attract some types of people more than others
>>
>>17849459
Obviously, but not many donuts have holes with a 4 and a half inch circumference
>>
>>17849463
Even if you're not the nicest girl in the world, just being slightly nicer than the other will make the neckbears prefer you. Maybe they also like the comfort of you being taken, so they don't even think about awkwardly hitting on you.
>>
>>17849468
Don't you like a tight fit?
>>
>>17849191
4chan is the closest I get to social media.
I do not encrypt my phone and computer though. My paranoia is out of fear of being stalked, chased and harmed, not of some government conspiracy.
>>
>>17849351
>all variants of 69
>suck him by surprise at different times, specially his morning wood
>do some spooning with penetration, masturbate yourself and/or ask for his help
>>
>>17849486
It's not a tight fit if you can't get your dick in the hole in the first place. Or can you?
>>
So I ignored you guys and asked out my crush

Got turned down and almost got fired
Teased a lot too
>>
>>17849503
PG!
>4chan is the closest I get to social media
Same here.
>I do not encrypt my phone and computer though
MW neither, but I'm considering.
>My paranoia is out of fear of being stalked, chased and harmed, not of some government conspiracy
As a guy, no one would stalk me, but I am paranoid about my general privacy. It's not about conspiracies. lol
Is your bf just as paranoid? Does he have social media?
>>
>>17849555
You ask too many questions.
>>
>>17849514
With some effort, yes, I can. Can you not?
>>
>>17849570
I don't have a dick. Do you eat the donut afterwards? Is the smegma like a second glaze?
>>
>>17849566
>PG will never trust you
;_;
>>
is dating a women with 3 children a no go?
>>
>>17849611
Yes.
>>
>>17849575
If you don't have a dick, what do you do with your sweets?
So you like some dickcheese, huh?
>>
>>17849611
Depends how old you are and she is. If you're both like 40+ not having kids is probably more of a red flag than anything. If you're in your 20's then run Forrest run
>>
>>17849620

im 27 shes 34

i really like her though
>>
>>17848987
I think I have a girl who's into me but I noticed while talking with her that her hands and voice were shaking a bit.

What can I do to make her feel more comfortable?
>>
>>17849172
Look around her, if she is doing this with others it is probably her mannerisms, not her attraction to you.

If not, it still isn't a clear sign but it is a hint. Ask her out to coffee or another nonchalant date area. If she agrees then after that first date you will have an answer if she likes you or not.
>>
>>17849193
Improve yourself, go on dating sites, or open your oppurtunites. You never know who actually have the hots for you if your not looking at then. Otherwise, go on a dating site or improve yourself
>>
>>17849628
3 kids that aren't yours and will never truly consider themselves yours unless the dad is dead and they're all very young.

You still have time to get a girl with no kids and have a family of your own.
>>
If I've been dating this guy for 3 months and we aren't exclusive, will we ever be?

He knows I want us to be.
>>
>>17849726
Wait what? Since when is dating not exclusive? What kind of asshole dates multiple girls at the same time?
>>
>>17849726
No you won't.
>>
Ladies: Do you prefer a dick with or without the foreskin and why?
>>
>>17849726
tell him you're leaving him if you won't become exclusive, or just break up bc you're clearly not satisfied with the relationship. Then he'll either realise he wants to be with you for real or he wasn't that interested anyway.

I didn't believe in that shit and then I left a guy after almost a year of non-exclusive "dating" (I also told him I would like to try being in an actual relationship at some point, he always said he doesn't want that), and not even a month later he realised he was in love with me the whole time, was just too immature to recognise the feeling, and really wanted to "start again", this time for real O.o Unfortunately at that point I felt too hurt by him and moved on, so the whole thing resulted in lots of suffering for the both of us
>>
>>17849744
cut: it's cleaner
>>
>>17849744
with foreskin, it just feels much better inside me. Also easier to touch during handjobs etc. But if you're cut don't worry, the shape/size etc. of the dick is nothing that can't be compensated by other stuff
>>
any cute girls in fort lauderdale?
>>
>>17849510
we do some of this stuff already :) but yeah definitely good ideas
>>
>>17849795
This person has a cut penis.
>>
For the girls:what do you think of anal play and anal sex? Yay, nay, or it depends?
>>
>>17849884
Completely indifferent. It doesn't arouse me, but if it doesn't hurt, I don't mind it.
>>
I accidentally made my girlfriend vomit with my penis. We are into rough stuff and I've done this many times where she'all be giving me head and I'll push her head all the way down. Never had problems with it until last night. She said it was fine and we continued, but I feel bad. How can I avoid this in the future without stopping the bdsm?
>>
Guys:

This guy I like has been hugging me a bunch. Mostly after teasing me, claiming he fears he will hurt my feelings, but I've told him it's totally fine. He responded to this with "Well, hugs are nice, too." and I agreed with him. Since then he's just hugging me for shits and giggles. It's quite cute.

I like this guy, so this is great for me, but in our last hug I wanted to get my intentions clear, so I pressed myself really close to his body. (crotch to crotch, that sorta thing) He didn't seem to withdraw (the hug broke naturally a little bit later), but he sure as hell noticed, it's practically unavoidable.

Do you think he got the message? I'm honestly just curious. This isn't my only mode of flirting but damn, I couldn't help but jump on the opportunity and I was wondering if this actually helped me in the long run.
>>
>>17849953
Go slower.
>>
>>17850006
Did you felt a boner? Guys can be pretty clueless, ask him directly.
>>
>>17850015
Haha, you have a point. I think it'd be weird to ask him how he felt about the hug though. My best bet by myself would to just see how he acts tomorrow, if anything changes. He's quite flirty with me now, but he could just have a warped perception on how friends are supposed to interact. He's weird like that.
>>
>>17850006
>>17850015
This. Stop this bullshit and make it clear.
>>
Girls, why do you want the man to be man of the relationship, but you pussywhip us at the same time?
>>
There's this girl I like that didn't really seem to like me the past two weeks, but since then whenever she's around me, it looks as if she's actually having fun. I have no idea what happened, but I want to keep the momentum going. How should I approach this? I'm afraid to lose a friendship that I greatly value, but this is my first time dealing with something like this and have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17850025
Your not to ask about the hug, but about "you two".
>>
>>17850051
You think it's the right time?
>>
>>17850055
Ask him to hang out or something.
>>
>>17850061
Seems safe enough. I suppose there's not much more I can do.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476494314428.jpg (76KB, 1080x997px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476494314428.jpg
76KB, 1080x997px
If a younger girl calls an older guy "kiddo", is it a term of endearment, or a friend zone thing?

It's my birthday today and she texted "happy birthday kiddo!" I'm 7 years older than her, and while I shouldn't over think it, it bugs the crap out of me. This is the third time she's called me this, always over text.
>>
>>17850081
It sounds like she's teasing you
>>
Is it weird for a guy to his female friend a birthday present? Her birthday is coming up and I got her a really nice gift that I know she'll like, plus it was on sale for $10 so it's not like I'm spending all my savings on this. When I messaged her asking when she'd be available, she immediately knew what I was trying to do and pretty much went into "no, no, you don't need to do that" mode and basically ignored any further texts. I can't tell if the genuinely doesn't want this/is creeped out by the offer, or is just playing humble. We're good friends (at least I feel that way) and see each other semi regularly so it's not like I'm randomly contacting her after not talking to her for years
>>
>>17850120
I hope so.
It's just such a neutral term, that everyone else I've asked in regards to this says it can go either way.

I think I'm just overthinking it though
>>
>>17850122
If you're close as you say, I don't see anything wrong with it.
But it sounds like she might see you as less of a friend than you do.
Don't push her though. Next time you see her in person, gauge her body language and reactions and ask about her gift. Explain yourself that since you're friends, you wanted to get her something.
>>
>>17850122
She's humbled. I was like this before. Get it for her.
>>
>>17850122
I buy my female friends that I'm close with birthday presents, I never receive any because they don't know when my birthday is but me hating my birthday is a different issue. It's pretty normal if you're close, how long have you known her?
>>
>>17850201
2 years
>>
>>17850212
There should be absolutely no reason why you shouldn't get her a birthday present if you are close then
>>
How much flirting is too much flirting? Where is the line between suave and clingy?
>>
>>17850274
If they flirt back you're fine
>>
Girls

I'm intimidated by you... I'm a 26 year old guy, I've only had sex once, and that was 6 years ago. I'm intimidated by the fact that girls my age are very sexually experienced. Just the thought that most girls my age have had sex hundreds of times, if not thousands of times... and then there is me.... just once. But here's the thing, I'm NOT complaining that I didn't have more sex. Because I have had opprotunities in the past that I always self-sabotaged. I'm not wanting or trying to go out and have lots of sex. But even still, It just feels really intimidating knowing that girls my age have done so much, and if i were to even get into a situation with one, they'd expect me to know what I'm doing..

I talked about this 1 time with a female friend that I'm close to. She was actually like shocked when I told her I had sex one time 6 years ago. She couldn't believe it and actually thought I was lying.. then she told me I need to go out and find a girl and have "lots of sex" because it's important for my health... hearing that depressed me

Any advice?
>>
Bump >>17850034
>>
>>17850034
>>17850313
Because relationships are push and pull.
Also women.
>>
For guys

Casual guy friend asked me out. I turned him down. He still hangs out with me a lot, maybe even more so than before. Is he genuine about just being friends, or is he going to try again?
>>
>>17850310
Don't open up your emotions with women, ever.
>>
>>17850310
You're overhyping it. As long as you're attentive to the girl, then it's good sex. You don't know how many guys don't give a shit about how the girl feels. You can't keep repressing yourself out of this fear.

So maybe you're bad at sex. So what. If she tells everyone else you're bad at sex ,she's immature and you can pretend she was just crazy that you didn't wanna fuck her again. Just go have more sex. I've had a lot of sex in my life and the only bad one that stood out to me was because the guy decided to go around telling people stories about me (which they didn't believe) to hide the fact that he couldn't get it up. I wasn't even going to say anything at all.

Do you want to live your life in fear or not? It's just sex. If you don't do something, or hire a hooker if you want experience, you will live your life afraid and alone.
>>
>>17850381
There's no 'friendship' between man and woman, she just hangs around because you have a vagina.
>>
>>17850381
Were you clear when you turned him down?
If you left even a shred of hope, he's hanging out with you in hopes of changing your mind.
>>
>>17849738
Dating multiple people is socially in some places, I found it a bit weird as well.
>>
>>17850395
>>17850404

well fuck.

what do?
>>
Not asking the opposite gender, butt own. Guys, how do you last longer in bed? I don't suffer from pre-mature ejaculation and I usually go for 20-40 minutes but I want to be able to keep going longer with my girl. We both like to go long and multiple times. So any tips on lasting longer other than 'think of other shit'? Because that doesn't work for me.
>>
>>17850010
Thanks anon, I had a 'fucking duh' moment when I read that, I'm glad you answered but I feel a little stupid I didn't figure that out on my own.
>>
>>17850468

I stood boning for more than an hour a few times due to anti-anxiety drugs, once before it I kept bonning for an hour

I'd advise against it, 20-40 minutes of hard cock in pussy is more than enough, past that point she might get a sore pussy, and you'll probably get tired and uninterested too (that 2h time I had pain in my abs)

I can only advise taking it out and and doing something else to her for a few minutes if you want to keep going, that's the only thing guaranteed to work

I hate being a guy in thay point, I wish we could have multiples like girls
>>
>>17849726
What kind of man is he? Is he known to sleep around? Cheat a lot?

If yes, then never.
>>
>>17850390

The thing is tho I don't want to have lots of sex.... but, because I have male instinct... it's so fucking confusing to me.
>>
>>17850390

To add.. just by reading this "I've had lots of sex in my life"

I feel intimidated by you right now...
>>
>>17850468
When I knew that I had some sexy time due to next day or even later the same day I often "preemtively jacked-off", sometimes it helped.

Other then that just take your time to warm her up with a massage and foreplay kind of stuff.
My girl liked when I rubbed my cock against her butt or back.

Last option is for you to come right before or at foreplay, keep going with it for 15 minutes and bang on you should be ready to go again, this time not so eager to bust-a-nut so early.
[Or I might just be a horny bastard]
>>
>>17850437
If he asks you out again, make it clear you're not interested in anything more than friends.

No "I'm not looking to date right now"
No "I think we should be friends first".

You have to rip three bandage and make it clear it's him. Be stern, but not mean.
>>
>>17850512
Cumming during foreplay is cool, I did that sometimes. Definitly will make you last longer without foregoing any pleasure
>>
>>17850381
>Casual guy friend asked me out. I turned him down. He still hangs out with me a lot, maybe even more so than before. Is he genuine about just being friends, or is he going to try again?

Don't listen to people who say it's impossible for guys and girls can't be friends, they're just limited by their own close-mindedness.

There are plenty of dudes that can have female friends (I've got two, one of them is my best friend).

As for your friend... it depends on him and what kind of person he is.
Really, there's no way of knowing until you cross that bridge again. Just act like normal until that happens, or if it bugs you, stop hanging around him because you can't deal (and there's nothing wrong with that really, just how it is).

>>17849726
>If I've been dating this guy for 3 months and we aren't exclusive, will we ever be?

If you don't both want the same things, the odds of this working out in the future are pretty slim to none, and if you try to force it you'll just end up creating a ticking time bomb waiting to wreck one or both of you.

Have an honest, direct (I.E. No hinting, no bullshitting, just upfront and real) talk with him about it and if you don't meet eye to eye, bounce.

The more people you meet, the more you realize that not all relationships are meant to work out, and if fact, the ones that do are VERY rare, and cannot be forced. All you can do is keep trying, enjoy your experiences along the way, grow, and hope you get lucky.
>>
>>17849203
>Virgin guys, is there a particular type of girl you become friends with?

Whichever girl bothers to speak to me really.
I sure as shit aint going to approach some random stranger, unless for work or business related reasons I need to speak to them.

So I really only befriend people who bother me.
>>
>>17849634
Pls help.

What have guys done to make you feel comfortable, femanons?
>>
>>17849240
>That's scary but I guess I should, there's no other option at this point.
>It's just that it confuses me when a guy does actually show interest, he just fucks off and finds another girl, even though I showed interest back. This happened recently and it was pretty hurtful.

If you don't directly tell a guy your interested, you're being too ambiguous.
One girls "OMG why isn't he making a move or approaching me" is another girls "OMG creep, I was just being friendly, back off".
It's not that we can't read the signs, it's just that the signs are different for each girl, and some girls are total cunts, enough so that men got wary as fuck.

Chances are, that dude got with someone who either showed more interest, made the first move or was somehow more approachable and therefore less risk.
>>
>>17850487
Neither of us have problems going for long, as stated we usually go multiple times.
Still thanks for the advice, both of you>>17850487
>>17850512
>>
>>17850510
Don't be. I'm probably what's called a slut nowadays; i hung out a lot with frats when I was younger and had alcohol problems. I'm definitely not an average girl when it comes to sexual history. I wish I'd had my forst time with someone who cared about me but oh well.

That being said, i don't care if the guy I am dating hasn't had sex at all before me. If someone loves you they will be patient with you and teach you. They will want to experience it with you.

You literally cannot fuck it up with someone who likes you , unless you shit yourself or call out your mom's name.

You say you don't care if you have a lot of sex, that's fine, but I am worried about you feeling too scared to take a chance and approach a girl you like. A good girl is not going to judge you.
>>
>>17850699
If doing single semi-long runs is not a problem and you want few of them you tell her to give you a 15 minute break.
Go wash your dick, get something to drink and back to bed to cuddle, massage, nipple-twister before round two.

If I weren't hard again in 15 mins I just asked my girl to lick my nipples a bit and shit got me hard. Maybe check that.
>>
My girlfriend and I used to have sex A LOT and she came off the pill months ago because it was messing up her hormones so she got the coil. The doctor said that one of the symptoms while she waits for her hormones to regulate may be a lower sex drive. Thing is, that was about 8 months ago. She still never wants to have sex with me and when she does it can sometimes seem almost reluctant. She still wants me around though, to call her and do boyfriend things. She's still my girlfriend but with very, very rare sex.

Should I be worried? Could it still be her hormones? Is she losing interest in me?
>>
>>17850733
Talk to her about it.
>>
>>17850706

Well I am.

Everytime I've talked to a girl, and we are flirting, as soon as they start making sexual references I stop talking to them. Because I know they know so much. And I am not normal. I am not a normal 26 year old male. I'd had really lousy sex one time... ONE TIME. Im suppose to be experienced. I was just talking to a 20 year old girl a few weeks ago. We were flirting over text, and she started saying things she wanted to do to me in detail, and things she wanted me to do to her. Like wtf, I've never done any of this shit. And I'm 6 years older than her. she literally assumed that I knew what was going on. But I didn't. So I blocked her number right away.
>>
Girls, is 5'11/6ft and 64kg too skinny to ever get a gf?

Ive been trying to talk to girls on omegle and they always stop responding as soon as i say my stats.

Whats the minimum i need? 70kg?

For what its worth, im 20 years old.
>>
>>17850733
she lost interest in you long ago, anon. sorry about your luck. salvage what is left of your dignity and terminate the relationship amicably.
>>
>>17850889
It's not about stats my friend, it's about words
Personally I'm taller and weigh the same, you're good man
>>
>>17850914
You being taller makes your opinion irrelevant
im pretty sure 5'11 is too short, im just going to lie and say 6ft, although i assume thats probably too short as well
damn being a manlet sucks
>>
>>17850883
>We were flirting over text
Fuck man, I'm 24 and I never even did this. You just need to relax.
>>
>>17850921

Well I've never Talked lewd with a girl in person before.
>>
My career necessitates me to abandon real relationships for a few years

I'm going to be 45, in shape, with a great job, the next time I'm going to be dating.

Is that a bad time for a man?

My dad is in his 50s now and he has a young GF.
She told me that I'm going to be just as handsome as he when I get some greys and wrinkles
Shit, she's like 5 years older than me

Anyways, ladies.
What do you think about a man who is in his 40s with more money than he knows what to do with, a totally fit body, and an embarrassing amount of inexperience?
>>
>>17850934
How old are you now? If you're only 'abandoning' dating for the next "few years" and you'll be 45 the next time you can date properly, then you're probably at an age where, if you were capable of getting younger women, you'd be able to do so right now too and the next few years wouldn't make a difference
>>
>>17850919
>5'11
>6
You do realize that's above average length?
Quit buying all this 4chan bullshit, that literally hurt for me to read
Do you even go outside?
>>
>>17850940
I'm 30.

I'm joining the military because my academic career didn't pan out the way I wanted

The military, evidently, sucks dick for academics

Military means like 10 years I'm going to be moving all over and studying shit.

I'm fit now, but I know I can't exactly enter a relationship when in the next 3 months I'm going to basic
>>
>>17850948

What country and branch..
>>
>>17850941
Its actually below average for a white male, which is what women want

Also, if it was tall enough, i would have a gf by now

i only go outside for uni, where most of the men are taller than me.
>>
>>17850941
>5'11''
>taller than average

Only in untermenschen countries
>>
So I'm dating this guy, and it's my first relationship ever. He was my first kiss, first date, etc. Everything is going well.

Problem is, before him I was in a FWB situation with another dude. We had a strict no kissing rule - we just strictly fucked. I'm afraid that my boyfriend thinks I'm this innocent girl with no experience in when in fact I've done everything already. I already told him he was my first kiss and my first boyfriend, so now he probably thinks he would be my first everything. We haven't done anything sexually yet. Should I tell him I'm not a virgin or should I not say anything?
>>
>>17850950

I'm 5ft 10inch.

That's fucking average. Plus, at 5ft 10in you're still taller than most girls. and at a a good difference in height. enough that's it's comfortable to give tight hugs
>>
>>17850949
Canada and Int

I know you're balking at Int
But my recruiter says I'm a shoe in.

But whatever.
It's Canada.
>>
>>17850954
You should tell him for honesty sake, although he will probably dump your ass unless hes experienced himself.

Also, knowing a girl does FWB stuff is a huge turn-off for me personally and i assume most guys that aren't super kinky.
>>
>>17850948
You're probably old enough for what I said to apply to you. The only significantly younger girls you're going to get are girls with daddy issues.
>>
>>17850954
Wow, you're a fucking kid

Anyways, fuck him and then tell him a few times later that you kissed someone else

But you fucked him first
So he can sit on that throne
>>
>>17850962
Here's a secret

All girls have daddy issues

it's a human thing
Little boys want their mums and
Little girls want their dads

Even if you don't realize it, that's that what you want
Think about it
Your ideal woman is a young version of your mum

I don't care
If I be their dad for a while, I'm ok with that
>>
>>17850952
>>17850950
What imaginary country do you guys live in?
I happen to live in the Netherlands, the tallest country on earth (the average is 183cm, 6ft) and I see guys 10 cm smaller than me getting tenfold the pussy because they have more game than me

You can't keep blaming your height for being a virgin, it's pathetic man
Get over your self-loathing and try to improve as a human being
>>
>>17850970
I feel like you don't understand how much baggage these girls come with. But if you're okay with it, do what you want, why ask us?
>>
>>17850975
>Dutch
SWAMP GERMANS GET OUT
REEEEE

That aside, I'm Canadian, and growing up 6' was average
I was 6' in my last year of highschool and that was average
Probably due to North Euro immigrants but whatever

Shorter than 6' should be ashamed
That is the meme, eh?
>>
Is it weird that I enjoy watching Frasier?

t. brown woman
>>
>>17850992
No
Frasier is comfy as fuck

Rich people have bullshit problems
>>
>>17850988
Ironically I can't memorize any german words

But yeah being average length shouldn't be a problem since girls are small anyway, it just pisses me off when people blame their genetics for not getting laid and fail to realize they're either really boring or a socially lacking
>>
>>17851011
Gute Nacht, meine Freude

German is great.
You Dutch fuckers have no excuse
English is an amputee language compared to Euro shit

Doesn't Dutch have gendered nouns and shit?
German, of course, is highly organized.

Anyways, since I'm talking to a Dutchfag, what city should I visit?
I will be rich soon.
If I were to ignore the meme Amsterdam, where should I go?
>>
>>17851021
>You Dutch fuckers have no excuse
Jokes on you I already speak 4 languages
>Doesn't Dutch have gendered nouns and shit?
No, but you can put -je behind any noun and you'll make it sound cute
>If I were to ignore the meme Amsterdam, where should I go?
Utrecht, Groningen, Deventer
Amsterdam is worth it though, especially if you like musea. It just happens to be crowded as fuck.
>>
>>17851040
You faggot, speaking 4 Euro languages is like an American understanding a Cali, a Chicagoan, a Bostonian and a Kentuckian
You say "language" when you mean to say "Minor language deviation"

You can go between London and Lodz and still be in the same state in America.

I forget why I'm fucking you.
Come to America
Learn this shit
>>
>>17851053
Bitch please, I live in the most accent-dense region of whole Europe
I could ride 50km's and not understand a single world people say in some bumfuck town

Nice try, but Netherlands just isn't the right country to fuck with
>>
>>17851121
My dick erects higher than all of the fucking Netherlands

You fuckers get off on being intelligible

Being Dutch is like being the sput Germans spit out after brushing their teeth
>>
File: 1481393987258.gif (84KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481393987258.gif
84KB, 480x270px
To girls but guys can too.
So my girlfriend sent me lewds, how do I show my appreciation? I mean, I've showered her with compliments but is she expecting something in return? Is there something I can do to make her feel like she wont regret it? I'm a 6 or 7/10 so she'll probably not be turned on if I sent pics of myself haha.
>>
File: 1407435645039.png (1MB, 680x515px) Image search: [Google]
1407435645039.png
1MB, 680x515px
>>17851121
>My dick erects higher than all of the fucking Netherlands
Got you again, Dutch People have the longest cocks on average
>You fuckers get off on being intelligible
No problem mate!
I appears that you don't need to understand us since we're one of the world's best English speaking countries
Infact, the only non-native English speaking country that is comparable is Sweden.
Germany on the other hand, is way behind when it comes to english
>Being Dutch is like being the sput Germans spit out after brushing their teeth
Except the germans always come here on vacation and to buy our weed
Of course we need them on our side, but that's only because they're so big

Again, too easy mate
>>
>>17851187
Meant for this fag >>17851140
>>
>>17848987
Posted this in a separate thread:

I kinda blew up at my girlfriend tonight and now she won't talk to me. It wasn't good timing because she has exams but she started it.
>Constantly pushes grad school even though I'm already working in my field steadily
I feel as though I'm not good enough for her because she keeps trying to change me under the guise of "offering me advice". And it's not just education either.
>Takes me clothes shopping to "improve my look"
>Constantly picks at me over my diet or insignificant shit like using Tupperware for storage or eating canned food
>Implied that I should uproot my life and move to her neighborhood even though she's not even that far from me and I bend over backwards to see her when I can.
I feel like if I give her this laundry list of shit she has done it will destroy the relationship, which I don't want. But I can't take much more of this passive aggressive bullshit. I think the fact that she's four years younger than me really doesn't help, because she sort of has a naive outlook on life. She also isn't American. Tell me, ladies: What the fuck do you want?
>>
Why can girls grab men by the penis, but men can't grab girls by the pussy? Are you sexist, girls?
>>
>>17851144
If she's somewhere she can appreciate it send her a vid of you jerking off maybe. I would prefer that to just a picture of my bf's cock.
>>
>>17851211
>eating canned food
She's trying to improve your life, and from the sounds of it, you need it
>>
>>17851226
You and her fascist hatemongering of canned food bothers me. I don't eat canned food every day, but it's important to have canned food on hand just in case. Why is that so hard to reconcile?
>>
So I told my coworker that I have feelings for her. She responded fairly quickly telling I'm great but she doesn't want a bf or a romantic relationship. I just left it with " yeah were good". Nothing since. She acts completely the same at work around me. Should I still pursue her or am I straight up wasting my time? It's just hard since I really thought she liked me.
>>
File: 1440735873527.jpg (16KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
1440735873527.jpg
16KB, 499x368px
Long term friend of 2 years leaves for navy seals. I haven't seen him in 2 years. Is coming back Friday.
Suggested when he gets back we should grab a bite and go to a bar when he comes home for winter break .
>Sure sounds fun.
He recently told me
> you know you're very adorable
> also offers to buy me things.
Oh thanks.
I feel lately he's attracted me and I don't assume that about my other guy friends I can just tell.
The issue is I have a boyfriend. We already made plans for this Friday. My boyfriend lives 3 hours away so no he cannot tag along. We have no mutual friends.
Should I at least inform my boyfriend. I feel he trusts me enough and I want to let him know I'm a bit anxious & uncomfortable. I'll feel to bad to cancel on him.
Any advice because I'm anxious
>>
>>17851293
As a guy who's in the same boat, move on.
Maybe later on If you're both single you can try again. But do not waste your time and wait for her.
>>
I was talking to my ex bf (i had to contact him for a specific reason), we chatted for a bit and he told me that he is talking to another girl but then goes "but i'm better off alone". Did he say that to somehow "hurt" me or something like that? I mean, i still like him but I didn't contact him to "make up" or stuff like that so it seemed a little out of place
>>
>>17851293
>girl turns you down
>"should I keep trying"
Are you an actual retard or something? She literally said no, how much clearer can she make it that she doesn't want to date you?
>>
>>17849193
You're not going to find a boyfriend at a night club, at least to my knowledge. Unless you're looking for a short term thing.

I would just let it come naturally like develop as you talk with some guys. If you develop a crush on one make sure its going to be something meaningful instead of something that only happened because a night at the club. If that makes sense
>>
>>17851312
Sounds like he's being weird. Ignore him and that comment.
>>
>>17849193
>nightclub
People go there for casual sex. You're a virgin. You probably don't want casual sex. It's not really a mystery.
>>
>>17851336
Weird? What do you mean?
>>
>>17848987

>women

I'm pretty sure this chick likes me. She comes off as really shy and allot of her interactions with me have been kind of weird ( for example, she came up to me, seemed to mouth "hey" without any sound coming out of her mouth and then quickly left one day.) Anyways, I have been in an awful mood all semester, constantly tired and feeling overwhelmed from my workload, trying to chat up cute girls was'nt really something I felt like adding on to my plate. But I would see her checking me out every now and again and her odd shyness and the way she acts towards me kind of suggests she's into me based on my experience. Now that I have gotten all my difficult work done I feel relieved, have been sleeping, and kind of wish that I talked to her more and asked her out ( we've very briefly interacted a few times, but never had a real conversation). Problem is that now I won't see her until some time next semester.

If I just add her on facebook and start chatting her up and eventually lead up to asking her out on a date would that be a bad call?, since I never showed any real interest in person save an odd compliment or smiling back at her when I saw her checking me out. Should I just wait until next semester and hope I see her?

Obviously every person is different, but I'm curious what the female anons in this thread would think if they were in her shoes. Is it way too lame for most women if a guy tries to make a move over facebook after not really making any effort in real life ?
>>
>>17849203
I tend to be friends with women with a higher power level. I just don't click with most women to begin with. Plus if you get into any judgmental shit I'm out the door immediately. Some gal I was interested in for a bit started making fun of an ex over his lack of experience for instance, and I have better things to focus on.
>>
>>17849807

+1 on the surprise blowjob bit.
Nothing feels better than a woman just deciding out of the blue that it is time for your penis to be in her mouth.
>>
>>17850992
Why is it weird. It's the one sitcom I can actually enjoy. Plus its neat living near the city its set in.

>>17850954
>I already told him he was my first kiss and my first boyfriend, so now he probably thinks he would be my first everything.
Well no shit, 99% of the time you kiss someone before you fuck someone. He's going to find out eventually, may as well do it first so you can clear up any misunderstandings before they happen. It's way worse when a guy finds something out about his woman through a third party rather than from her.
>>
why do so many women like feminism?

also, is the 80/20 rule real or a meme?
>>
File: You'll be fine.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
You'll be fine.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
Girls, is it immature to "ignore" a woman because of my feelings for her? we talk a lot and she told me clear as day she shares the same feelings as I do but is putting me on a waiting list, I don't understand that. I feel like she is being buddy buddy with me to not lose me but I don't appreciate her knowing how I feel for her and keeping me around for her own entertainment but that's just my assumption.

I put ignore in quotations because I don't want to outright ignore her but I don't want to also think she can use me like that, if she is using me at all.
>>
>>17849058
lol normies pls leave

>>17849193
fuckoff u roleplaying fagit

>>17849215
this must be fake

>>17849217
succ a dicc u dumb bitch bitch

>>17849522
>almost got fired

elaborate

>>17849611
yes, you dumb retard. it is a no go. Unless of course you are really old, and her kids are already in college or something.
My dad is dating a women who has already has kids, but since her kids are now adults, it doesn't really matter.

>>17849795
lol cutfag stay mad llol rekt

>>17850006
this is fake

>>17850081
FRIEND ZONE. god, you fucking cuck. It's really not even about freindzoning someone, more so you just being a pussy whipped beta little bitch letting her disrespect you like that.
Call her out on it next time. Tell her not to call you that. How much of a fucking simp do you have to be to let someone, anyone, younger than you call you kiddo?

>>17850122
yes, it means you are a cuck. Unless you are getting pussy from it, you are a retard cuck cuck cuckboi.

>>17850889
>say my stats

in what situation would a girl ask you your "stats"?

this isn't /fit/ you retard. Not to say you belong on that board, you are a fucking skelly.
>>
>>17851431

you have no obligations to this girl, just find another. infatuations can be hard to break, but it's vital if you want to form advantageous relationships
>>
>>17851456
Opinionfag please go
>>
File: 312.jpg (103KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
103KB, 680x932px
I went out for drinks with a girl last night, some of the things she said which I don't know if I should ask to go out again.

>She doesn't trust me yet and that I don't look innocent
>Telling me she is a good girl, innocent
>Throughout the time we spent together, she said she did not like talking about herself, and liked hearing others talk
>Wanted me to start talking about the topics and she wouldn't start one
>Very interested in what I had to say
>Smiling
>Looking at me right in the eyes
>We spent 7 hours together
>Would not tell me what she wanted, and wanted me to decide
>Would not tell me if she wanted to go home, but if I wanted to
>Told me about her first and only boyfriend and how is was terrible
>Told me she did not want a boyfriend

I didn't do anything sexual as I didn't want to ruin it, and just hugged her at the end of the night which felt a little long and she hugged tight.

What do I do? does she find me attractive? does she want another date to feel open? Do I ask her out again?
>>
Guys...

If your girlfriend asked you to let her be a professional BDSM practitioner (both sub and dom), because its high paying job(50 an hour) and she can learn new tricks without actually having sex with other people...what you say? How would you react/feel? Especially if she wanted to use the money to spoil you and have nice dates.
>>
>>17851481
Also I forgot, she was laughing a lot. I had people telling me I was an idiot for spending 7 whole hours with her.
>>
>>17851481
She said she doesn't want a boyfriend so theres your answer.
>>
>>17851483
>what you say?
Fuck no

>How would you react/feel?
I would strongly contemplate dumping her on the spot
>>
>>17851481
>doesn't want a bf

Abort. You can still be friends with her, but don't hang out with women like that.
>>
File: gtwJhgI.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gtwJhgI.png
295KB, 600x600px
>>17851490
>>17851498

Perhaps it's because of her bad experience? I found how she didn't like to talk about herself weird.

I see her in 2 days, which is not a date or anything but we will see each other. Perhaps I won't ask her out again.
>>
>>17851495
Good to know thanks.
>>
>>17851514
As a guy who's been dealing with a similar situation, save yourself the struggle and move on now before you get attached.

I've dealt with the same thing. She doesn't want a bf cuz of bad experiences and wants to focus on school, etc.
Sadly I chose to keep hanging out with her. Now I'm worried I've friendzoned myself.

So take it from me. I see the signs with your girl. Just forget her.
>>
File: 11534546.png (259KB, 645x1247px) Image search: [Google]
11534546.png
259KB, 645x1247px
>>17851527
I cant forget, I'm the sort of person who rarely ever has feelings for a girl. But first time I saw her I said to myself I wanted her.

So even then, I'm tempted to ask her out in a few days to the movies, and perhaps lean in, touch her and see what happens.
>>
I've posted this a bit here before but theres new stuff, could use some insight

>24
>couple months ago, 17 (illegal) year old girl starts following me on social media
>little bros friend
>starts telling me i'm her god, that she wants me to go in public with her and pretend to be my daughter, etc
>don't really flirt back w her b/c she's young and even though its not morally wrong its still illegal and highly frowned upon around these parts, people think its gross
>start talking to this girl pretty much every day skipping some days
>This weekend
>"Anon dudes are being creeps to me"
>Ask who and why
>its some college bros
>"I decided to block them instead of send them nudes. I thought I should tell you b/c you are my dad"
>proud of u watsup
>"was watching dazed and confused earlier so i was in the mood to smoke a j and get laid"
>than says she was at work all day instead
>conversation tapers off after that
>honestly was pretty beta but thats b/c its a 17 year old which is very frowned upon by the law and everyone here
>start being sweet and flirty to her after this
>she's sending me videos of bath (not sexual or of her, of the colors of her bath bomb)
>Start telling her i'd make her a nice bath with wine and salmon, she thinks its super sweet, says she's blushing
>Stops replying to me after this (probly about 9:30) but her snapchat score hasn't went up at all, even though i saw her liking shit on social media

Don't really know how to go about this situation, i'm starting to like this girl, sucks ass. Theres a huge stigma around this kind of stuff around here
>>
>>17851539
Then make your move, if you want to be certain where you stand.
But if she rejects you or gives you some nonsense about not being ready yet or not looking for anything, then move on.
>>
>>17851550
Honestly though, why would see spend 7 hours with me, had something to eat, drink and then went to another bar if she wasn't interested?

I even asked her how she was feeling and jokingly said she might be bored, which she got slightly offensive and told me she would tell me if she was.

Fuck it I'll ask, I mean again if she accepts cinemas then for sure she is interested?
>>
Ladies, is a guy who is older than you and less experienced than you a turn off?
>>
Does "sliding into the DM's" actually work?
I can give more context for my situation if needed.
>>
>girl and I mutually understand how compatible we are romantically
>everytime we interact, emotional intimacy through the roof
>the guy she started seeing complains to me about how emotionally distant she is
>she tells me how she's not willing to compromise on her priorities for this guy, who's mad at her for not spending time with him

So basically I know to nope the fuck out of this situation because it's shit, but I'm stuck on the fact that she constantly says something identical, almost word for word, to what I'd said about the same topic to someone else weeks before. It's freaky, actually, but I figure it's because we're eerily similar in who we are as people.

Anyway, how do I pull her away from this other guy (they're not serious, and physically they've only kissed), without coming across as jealous, possessive, or controlling?
>>
How tight are vaginas?
>>
>>17851382
people blindly follow gender politics. If you were to believe that your gender was being underpaid/underrepresented in the work force, you'd probably align with a gender politics agenda too
what the fuck is the 80/20 rule?
>>
>>17851483
that's a little much for me. I'd prefer to keep sexual things between me and her, and her being a sex worker would not be satisfying for me
>>
would you date someone with autism or aspergers?
>>
>>17851716
no
>>
Can a man really love just one woman for the rest of his life?

My partner says his feelings won't ever change and that he loves me more than hes ever loved anyone but i worry about him leaving for someone prettier. Do you guys always just say what we want to hear?
>>
>>17851726
why?
>>
Okay, I should start this off by saying I'm a shy, inexperienced gal and don't like to make assumptions about people, so if it's obvious then my bad.

Alright, so I really like this guy whom I've been hanging out with for a year now. He's pretty shy too but I think he may be interested too because it seems like he's always finding excuses to touch me. Like when I hand him stuff he usually puts his thumb over mine when he grabs it or he sits next to me when we hang out with our friends and he'll just kind of bump his shoulder into mine on purpose when we walk by each other.

Once we were talking and I felt like I was just blabbing on and I told him something like "Sorry if I talk too much." and he said "It's okay, I like it when you talk." while smiling at me.

But here's the thing, he hasn't given me his number or anything or hasn't friend me on social media either... Another thing is my best friend likes him too and she just so crazy about him. They talk to each other on social media a lot so maybe he likes her?
She says she thinks things are going well and she might ask him out, she's more out going than me. She doesn't seem to know I like him because I never said anything. So her saying she likes him first is like dibs or something?

Basically: Does this guy seem interested? Would I be a horrible friend if I ever got with him or?
>>
>>17851716

Probably not but maybe if they were high functioning and knew how to properly gauge emotions. Seems like it would be more frustrating
>>
>>17851732
can a woman really love just one woman for the rest of her life?
people fall in and out of love all the time, it's not a gender thing. someone who loved you for 10 years could wake up tomorrow and decide they want to break up, but $100 yesterday is going to be $100 tomorrow
>>
>>17851736
I'm not interested in dating someone who's not neurotypical
>>
>>17851737

Sounds like he likes you.
My bf was also very shy. We crushed on each other over a year. Basically like best friends doing everything together.
He finally admitted it to me when he saw another friend trying to make his move.
>>
I love my girlfriend. She's the most precious thing in my life, and I want nothing more than to keep her happy. To me, pleasing her sexually is a significant part of that, but I feel like I'm a disappointment in that respect.
I always finish first, and a lot of the time it feels like it was embarrassingly quick. I'm always recovered enough to go for round 2 within about 10 minutes, and failing that I'll finish her off with oral or hand action, but I worry that the fact I can't last long enough to please her on the first pass will damage her view of me as a sexual partner.

Am I just being idiotic, femanons? Or am I right to worry?
>>
>>17851771
Talk to her about it.

Problem solved.
>>
Grill gamurs

Do you really feel so bad over big boobed/ big assed female characters in video games as feminists claim? Is it very important for you to play a female character?
>>
Do people still exist that are happy and saturated by their long term partner?
That don't, at some point in the relationship, have to start going out more and more with others, chatting and interacting more and more with the other gender?

I truly wonder this.
>>
>>17851841
I'm much more a filthy casual than a serious gam3r, but I couldn't give a fuck. That said, I tend to play games that often have a fair bit of character customisation, or are a lot more focused on the storyline than the average game

>>17851849
I've been with my boyfriend for three years, known him for 6, and I don't tire of him because I have balance to my life. He's not my entire world, just a fantastic supplement to it.
>>
>>17851854
How often a week do you see your bf?
>>
>>17851862
At the moment, once a week, but we text whenever we can. It'd be nice to see each other more often, but because of work/school, we can't.
>>
>>17851865
That's rough.

How long will you be seeing each other that rarely?
Is there a definite end to this phase?
>>
>>17851867
It's really not too bad, we got to see each other a lot more during the honeymoon period, so we got the whole spend-every-waking-moment-together thing out of our systems. I'm just finishing up school now, so hopefully within the next few months when we're both working full time we'll have more time to see each other.
>>
>>17851871
It's really very interesting to see how different people feel and think.
I couldn't ever maintain a meaningful bond to someone that I see that rarely.
You probably see every other person of your life more often than him himself.

I mean, this is not trying to trash talk your RS - was just trying to explain where I was getting at and why i was asking.

Glad it works out for you two!
>>
My gf and I will probably be having sex for the first time on Friday. She told me she's on the pill and I don't need a condom. Should I wear one anyways? I just turned 21 and can't have a kid. I see threads pop up occasionally about birth control not working. I've only had sex once before and I wore a condom.
>>
>>17851895
Up to you and how much you trust her, I'd definitely pull out though.
>>
>>17851895
The pill and being sterile doesn't stop STDs
>>
>>17851663
Less so than a hand.
Still pleasant and much more lubricated.
>>
Asking here to avoid /r9k/-tier replies:

I've been referred to as a "nice guy" a few times by female friends and generally not thought too much of it. Recently at a party though somebody (whom I was just talking to and not really perusing at all) said the exact same thing it really stuck with me. Honestly I'm just confused and want to know if they're trying to tell me something. Are women interpreting me being friendly as trying to make a move? Even if I were though, would casual conversation be a turnoff? Willing to answer any questions if more context is needed!
>>
>>17851955
>Asking here to avoid /r9k/-tier replies:
wrong place, friend.
>>
>>17851955
What do you think makes them see you as nice guy?
How do you behave, what do you do?

Have you been in a relationship yet?
>>
>>17851771
>I always finish first, and a lot of the time it feels like it was embarrassingly quick.
I can't talk for every female on the planet but I don't care about that at all. I prefer having a second round.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever climaxed before my bf did, but after some practise I've managed to do it at the same time, which is pretty cool.
>>
>>17851994
I wonder:
The practicing - was that on you or him?

Because I always have to think about this when women say that a man can't make them climax - isn't it like 85% yourself that works towards your orgasm?
Even I, as man, couldn't cum if I didn't maintain proper body tension or wasn't into it mentally. No matter what kind of miracles my partner performs on me.
>>
>>17851983
>What do you think makes them see you/how do you behave
Well generally I try to talk to women as I would anyone else. If I'm interested in somebody I'll try to move things forward but usually start with that baseline. Probably some of it has to do with the fact that I try to avoid making people feel uncomfortable around me, partly due to the fact that I never want to be perceived as "creepy" by my female friends. Maybe some see my behavior as an unassertive attempt to get with them which it really isn't.
>Have you been in a relationship
Short answer is no but I've been on a few dates.
>>
>>17851431
I'm in the same situation. Been told she's not looking for a relationship or to be romantically involved yet she's still very friendly to me at work. The way the schedule works out I don't see her for 4 days at a time. I start to tell myself I don't care and then I'm almost instantly reeled back in when I see her smile every Friday night. Fuck me. I just want her to sit on my face.
>>
>>17852033
How old are you?

Chances are that conversations in your age group and the social situations you talk to women in kind of have a more flirty and jokingly touch to them - for others.
You know, when you talk to a woman in a club or on a party, it usually is always very giggly, puns here, jokes here, haha.

That changes when people become more adult or are actually looking to meet interesting people.
Because then an actual conversation is way more favorable - and that's probably the way you talk to women.

Which is definitely good to do, but probably ahead of your age group.
>>
>>17852049
Replying to myself. How do I get over someone I work with and see regularly. It seems fucking impossible. Been a week since I told her how I feel and each day I hate her more yet I fucking melt when I see her. Fuck emotions.
>>
Why are men such fucking shit?
>>
>>17852033

If they're just calling you a nice guy it means they think you're a nice guy.
Just being a nice guy doesn't automatically make you like a beta orbiter. It sounds like the women enjoy hanging out with you and you actively pursue not giving the creeper vibe so you're probably okay.

It really depends on how honest you are about it. If you're just being friendly and treating them like guy friends then that's fine.
If you're doing that thing where you're crushing hard on a girl and forcing yourself to pretend it's 100% platonic, knock it the fuck off. That drives a girl crazy. Be honest about your feelings.
>>
>>17852011
With him

But yes I agree with you, I don't think it depends 100% on him, in my case I'm quite shy what leads to me being nervous, self conscious about not knowing what to do, being bad, etc, so I think just having sex and getting used to it helps.

I remember the first times I just didn't orgasm and felt very pressured because he'd ask and I didn't want to make him feel bad. I have a good time whether I have an orgasm or not, so there's no need to make it the only goal. After a long session I start getting sore and want to stop (that's why I prefer a break and a second round).
>>
>>17852088
Because you look for fucking shitt ass men?
12 years relationships I have been fucking loyal, devoted, and loving. Women have... been anything but.

All of them self destructive. End up cheating on me with an absolute piece of shit. Gettin beaten once, left in the middle of the desert once, and more. Makes NO sense at all.

All of em just wish they stayed with me.

For some reason women tend to go fucking crazy when any man gives them attention.
>>
>>17848987
Op you are retarded. You can't inb4 any possible question. Kill yourself you beta nu-male cuck.
>>
>>17852088
>Why are men fucking such shit?
FTFY
>>
>>17852109
I feel you.

Have you found your match yet?
>>
>>17852109
Booooooringggggggggggg
>>
>>17851732
>Can a man really love just one woman for the rest of his life?
It happens. Maybe less now with people being encouraged to sleep around and deaden their feelings, but it happens. The important part is to grow together instead of growing apart.
>>
>>17852126
Then don't complain about being cheated on, being on emotionally abusive relationships &c.
>>
>>17850026
Straight up tell him, I had a girl sit on my lap and feel up my thigh, I just though she didn't realise. Guys make weird justifications sometimes.
>>
>>17852109

The truth is you're worse then a man who beats them. Let that sink in. You are such a failure, a person who harms them is better than you. The problem is them, or other guys, it's you.
>>
>>17850381
Men are incapable of having a purely platonic relationship with a woman, there will always be some element of attraction. So yeah, he's most likely gonna try again.
>>
>>17852127
Yes I think so. But maybe you have to grow into it.
My bf and I took a long time and we only became "exclusive" 3 years in. Now 6 years later I really believe he loves me and only me. It's like falling in love all over again at 30
>>
>>17851732

No, men aren't capable of real love. Their "love" is just a combination of lust and the attachment you would find in a baby.
>>
Girls: It's been 2 years since we broke up and he fucked me over. and I've had a lot of one night stands but I still can't feel anything, should I take a break from fucking people at all? I don't feel depressed, usually I feel ok and happy, but I don't have anything for other people anymore
>>
>>17850889
You still feel skinny at 70kgs my man, I got rejected for being to skinny, cause when I lie down I look like a fucking auchwitz survivor.
>>
>>17851342
He's just quoting that banging song from the mid 2000s
>>
>>17852145

Cut men out of your life. Meditate on how terrible they are, and how they're all like your boyfriend. Realise you don't need or want to be around them. Work hard and save money so you can become a mother through artificial insemination one day. Abort and tryv again if it's a useless male. Enjoy life with your daughter and make the world a better place.
>>
>>17852132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>17852145
Fucking people to get over an ex is pretty retarded. If you want to have casual sex for its own sake whatever, but it won't help you figure anything out.

>>17852088
Losers tend to attract losers. The man who whines about how women are shit has his own issues. Same applies with the woman who kvetches about how horrible men are. The dingus that whines on facebook about "the haters" is probably disliked for entirely valid reasons.

>>17851841
Male, but opinions really vary. For perspective Bayonetta is one of the character designs feminists zoom in on, but she was designed by a woman to embrace her sexuality.
>>
Guys,

What do you look for in a girl?
>>
>>17852180
Broad question but ok. Any body type between skinny and obese. Curvy, chubby, hell, even fat if it looks good and she's cute. For me, face can out weigh most weight. Ha. Brutal honesty, like ball crushing honesty. Smokes pot. Yeah, that in a nutshell.
>>
>>17851849
I have been with my boyfriend for 8 years. I am perfectly happy with him and he's a great partner and my best friend, but I certainly still need to interact and go out with other people (both guys and girls).
He's not my entire worlds and he's not involved in everything I do - I still spend time alone with my friends and family, I still have hobbies I don't share with him, I still spend time alone minding my own business.
The idea that your SO has to be your one and only interaction and if you are in a couple you shouldn't spend time with the other gender or going out is a bit crazy.
>>
Girls

Say you've just recently started dating/seeing a 27 year old male who's well off and has a successful career. Assume one night you both go over to his place and you're watching TV togatber, you start flirting and touching each other. He says to you "hey, well I just want to let you know, I haven't done this in 7 years... so, welll, I don't really know what to do".

What would you think? Would you make fun of him and leave?
>>
>>17852227
I wouldn't make fun of him and leave, but it'd make me uncomfortable.

Just be comfortable and relaxed, if something awkward happens laugh it off. Saying that kind of thing makes everything unnecessarily awkward.
>>
>>17852229

But if I literally don't know how to kiss or do shit, shouldn't she know about it?

I know saying that, for someone my ages makes me seem really lame. But, I can't lie about it
>>
>>17852199
I said nothing about what some has to be or what someone has to do and think.

I was solely wondering if someone feels the same way that I do.
I don't need to talk to other females, I don't need them in my phone, I don't need them in my daily life.
I have a very selective amount of people that I think are good people and that I enjoy talking to and spending time with.

Imagine you would meet a new guy somewhere, he is funny and stuff - you would add him to your phone, to keep in contact.
I would not - and that's because I truly don't want to.

I just wondered if other people feel the same.
>>
>>17852180
Physically? I tend to prefer brunettes, and women a bit thicker. Personality wise? More conservative in values. Honest. Responsible. Crass sense of humor.

What each guy likes is gonna differ though, you're best off being true to yourself and just trying to do your best.
>>
I've been dating this very pretty 18 years old, but I was attracted to her because she's meek and obedient, unlike most women I had to deal with. In the beginning, she would come to my dorm room everyday to have sex. I was happy. Until the mid term test, I told her I need time to study, preferably alone, she said she's sorry that she couldn't be a better gf, then left. Few days later her sister told me she heard crying from her room, what did I do... So after the test I texted her to reconcile, no reply. She showed up at my door one day later, seemed flustered, I gave her some magazine to read while I study, after 30 minutes of silence she tried to sit on my lap...then we had sex. This time she asked if we could study together, me helping her with math, I agreed. So the days after, she bought her books and condoms to my room. That first week we pretty much couldn't get anything done and my room smells like cum, I realized my mistake, so I suggested we study in the library. She complied after some fussing, we were productive for about three weeks, she's a bright girl and first year courses are easy, so she would always finished before me and got bored, so she sat and watched me and couldn't do anything since we're in public. The week afterwards, she stopped coming to our study session, said she's busy, so I just studied in my room. And then she showed up at my door with a grin. In the end we worked out a schedule for sex, and could hardly adhere to it. Somehow she got permission from her parents to sleep at my place so we just pushed sex towards the end of the day. It's really draining for me, sometimes she would cum after like 1 minute, I tucked her into bed, went back to study, slept at 2 AM and then awoken at 4 to her sucking my dick, then she rode me until orgasm then fell asleep on top of me, I had to go to class at 9 feel like a zombie.

Is it usual for girls to be this horny at this age? is it a diet thing? or some sort of illness?
>>
>>17852239
No, she shouldn't necessarily know about it. What is she supposed to do anyway? I wouldn't give a tutorial to a guy anyway, you kinda learn how to do those things by doing them.
You can read up online a bit, but when you'll be there it comes kind of naturally.
Stop worrying so much. If she asks, be honest. But don't get crazy about it.
>>
>>17852249
>chad problems
>>
>>17852180
thicc
blonde
white
not overweight
shorter than me (i'm 190 cm and the girls I fancy are always shorter than 170 cm)
>>
>>17852249
Cant even tell if this is bait. Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>17852242
I don't choose who is my friend and who isn't according to their gender, it's mostly about common interests or doing the same activities (classmates, coworkers, etc).
If I meet someone I enjoy spending my time with, I would try to become their friend whether they are a guy or a girl.
I would give my number and stay in touch if needed, yes.

Would you honestly avoid a person you like just because they are a girl? It seems a bit silly.
>>
>>17852249
It's the growth hormones in their food?
>>
>>17852251

>she shouldn't know about it

I mean, she'll find out anyways...

It's been 7 years since I've touched a girl. between my last 2 experiences there was a 2 year gap. so anyways, 7 years ago I hooked up with this girl. We went to her place and started watching TV, we started making out and I kind of got ontop of her (we literally probably had only been making out for less than 5min) when she stops me, looks at me and says "are you a virgin?" I wasn't, so I told her no... she sat up and said "are you sure? Because you seem like a virgin". So I told her it had been 2 years. She kind of laughed, and said the whole "omg fucking how???" bs. This girl was fucking 18 years old, and she was able to tell something was up. so there is no fucking way I'd be able to hide this from a 27-28 year old girl... and that was just a lack of experience within 2 years.... it's been 7 now...
>>
>>17852260
If you've had a 7 years long dry spell, what makes you think it's going to end?
>>
>>17852263

Because that dry spell has been by my own doing.
>>
>>17852267
For what purpose?
>>
>>17852260
If it happens again just say "Yeah, pretty much. I had some girls before but it was ages ago. I'm a bit awkward". Smile and go back at what you were doing.

But, mostly, just stop worrying so much. If she mentions it, tell her the truth. If she doesn't say anything, keep going and pay attention to what she's doing.
>>
>>17852269

I had bad depression and anxiety for 5 of those years. I finally made changes and leveled out 2 years ago and got myself on track. but my big lack of experience with girls makes me uncomfortable around them outside of a platonic context. over the past 2 years I've knowningly rejected sex from 5 different girls. because it just feels unnatural to me at this age.
>>
File: sarah.jpg (212KB, 1242x925px) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
212KB, 1242x925px
>>17852180
cute
submissive
is very intelligent but doesn't show it.
curious about mathematical physics. Ideally I would give her my manuscript and she would ask me interesting questions.i.e. be my muse
If she looks like pic then none of the above matters.
>>
>>17852272

Yeah I guess so. It's just really embarrassing. Because when people find out I always get this shocked look. I told one of my female friends about this problem and she thought I was lying. She literally did not believe that I have enough touched a girl in 7 years. So hearing that made me feel like shit, like I'm a fucking weirdo
>>
File: allie.jpg (85KB, 597x764px) Image search: [Google]
allie.jpg
85KB, 597x764px
>>17852142
Allie?
>>
I have what I feel should be a straightforward question, but it probably isn't; So let me throw this little scenario at you guys:

>Girl is in a relationship.
>Couple make a new mutual friend during the course of the relationship.
>New friend has a tendency to gravitate towards girl and generally stares/gives her attention when inebriated.
>After a few years, all three are at a house party together.
>Friend has brought a chick over to bang casually.
>Everybody is now drunk and/or high.
>Friend is in the middle of one-on-one time with this chick, dicking around playing guitar together.
>Friend then calls girl over to them and puts all attention on her instead, starts teaching her how to play too.
>Chick is obviously upset, he doesn't notice.
>Friend then suddenly, without context, brings up the girl's relationship.
>Paraphrasing: "So boyfriend said last time that you guys are like.. Forever. Haha." And "Yeah, but the words of a drunk man are the thoughts of a sober one."
>Seems more like he's asking a question than making a statement.

Knowing that he has obviously had some interest in the girl, my question is what the motivation could have been behind bringing up the status of the relationship?
>>
>>17852180

Someone I can talk with for a long time, even if it's about nothing.
Independent enough so we each have our own space (a.k.a. no need to do everything together).
That she pays some attention to me, too (I know it's kinda obvious, but you'd be surprised. And no, I'm not boring. Shut up).
As for body, as long as she is not morbidly obese or sickeningly thin, we can make it work. Just show you care about yourself a bit more than just a bit of make-up.
>>
>>17852290
>Just show you care about yourself a bit more than just a bit of make-up.
What?
>>
>>17852280
Well, let me be honest - it is weird, and it is normal to be a bit embarrassed about it.
But if people are shocked by it it's because you are attractive and you are too good to be single/on a long dry spell. It's not meant to offend you, you shouldn't feel so bad.
>>
>>17852298

Sorry, writing is hard...

I meant to say: You can put on make-up every morning. But if you don't take care of the rest of you (eating well, being clean, dressing well, etc), we can notice.
>>
>>17852298
enema before anal, plain and simple.
>>
>>17852282

That's called "flirting". His technique is sloppy, but his goal is knowing whether or not she was willing to cheat on her boyfriend.
>>
>>17852300

Well that may be the case, but I still feel extremely uncomfortable. Which is way I've been actively avoiding anything past platonic situations with girls the past 2 years
>>
Should I dye my orange hair pink?
>>
>>17852316
pics
>>
>>17852313
Have you considered getting psychological help?
It seems like an negative spiral (you avoid girls -> dry spell -> you feel embarrassed for your dry spell -> you avoid girls) and unless you get helped out of it it might be hard to overcome it.
>>
>>17852320

I've thought about it, since I use that for my anxiety. But I don't feel comfortable at all talking about sex or relationships with anyone. that's like a really taboo subject to me for some reason. I was thinking about mentioning it to my therapist when I used to go to therapy, but the words wouldn't come out and I just can't talk about it.
>>
>>17852334
I think that talking about it to your therapist could be a good first step to solve your issues.
I think that your main concern should be getting over your anxieties. It's not really about the girls as much as it is about you and your insecurities. Try to talk about it, they'll help you a lot.
>>
>>17852310
I can say with absolute, 100% confidence that he wouldn't have wanted/expected her to cheat.
If you'd say it was an attempt at flirting, I guess the next closest thing would be trying to gauge his chances in general?
Like "Well shit if I hold out will it happen eventually, or should I give up and go out with this other chick?"
>>
File: Dying.png (2MB, 1498x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Dying.png
2MB, 1498x1056px
>>17852318
Here
>>
>>17852344
>trying to gauge his chances in general?

That's pretty much flirting. You put yourself out there trying to catch someone's interest and probing to see if they would go for you. But let's not argue semantics.

>Like "Well shit if I hold out will it happen eventually, or should I give up and go out with this other chick?"

That question is him expecting her to cheat. "Will it happen eventually" means he at least considers the possibility of her cheating.
>>
File: pol women and hair dye.jpg (391KB, 960x1864px) Image search: [Google]
pol women and hair dye.jpg
391KB, 960x1864px
>>17852346
Ooh you mean hair on your head...

Orange is usually better but what do I know, it depends on your face.
>>
>>17852344
I wasn't going to, but I might as well go full vent-mode and elaborate on the relationships at play.

>Girl met boyfriend at 18.
>First everything. Jumped straight into a relationship without any other experience with dating or even friendships.
>Boyfriend fucked around for a few years and girl hung on.
>Girl realizes that the relationship isn't 'real' and doesn't want to grow to resent it/him. Was basically staying with him because that's all that she knew.
>Boyfriend suddenly decides to finally take the relationship seriously and starts talking about marriage and shit (but he's a huge manchild at almost 30 and needs a kick in the ass to get his life into gear.)
>For solid reasons, girl can't really break things off with boyfriend for another five months.
>Girl goes from being attracted to friend to realizing that she has actually developed feelings for him organically, over time.
>It's a bad time to realize this because now she feels like a dick for leaving boyfriend, even though the two situations are wholey unrelated.

I'm sorry, /adv/. I'll just make a new thread next time.
>>
>>17852354
What other hair did you possibly think I meant dude? If I was talking about my pubes I would have said my pubes.
>>
>>17852343

I appreciate the advice, anon. But I don't even feel comfortable talking to a therapist about it. Even that would be embarrassing
>>
>>17852363

Are you the girl? Kinda hard to follow who is talking to us, sorry.
>>
>>17852351
Okay, cool. I just couldn't imagine somebody asking/bringing up something like that without some motive behind it.

Unless randomly mentioning the strength of your friend's relationships is a normal conversation topic nowadays.
>>
>>17852370
Yeah, sorry.

I've got a lot of genuinely life-changing shit happening right now and these two are at the foremost of my mind.. And I don't have anybody to talk to in-depth about it because all of our friends are mutual, haha.
>>
>>17852373
>>17852375

>Unless randomly mentioning the strength of your friend's relationships is a normal conversation topic nowadays.

Exactly, it isn't. If he mentions it, he is testing your reaction as much as your answer. And if you like him now... then he probably can tell there's something there.

This is a shitty situation any way you look at it. But I guess my answer would be that you don't owe someone else a relationship for any reason, even if they changed for you and shit. In the end, you should be able to walk out if you want to.

Now, will that sit well with all your friends? Maybe not. Probably not. So that's your choice.

Stick with the current guy and leave friend behind; Leave guy, go with friend, and deal with the backlash; or Leave guy and not get with friend (at least for a while) so things cool down in the group.

Maybe there's another choice I'm not seeing.
>>
>>17852364
The only likable girl I know who looks good in pink hair is a stripper so...
>>
>>17852388
I mean, I'm not going to tell my boyfriend to fuck off and then jump into bed with my friend.

I see my boyfriend right now as my best friend, but not somebody who I want to marry, have children and spend my life with.
In six months, I will be the same age that he was when we met - I've grown a lot as a person since then while he is still exactly the same guy, living with his parents with absolutely zero plans or ambitions.

He is a very dependant person and I feel like he wants the relationship to be very co-dependant. He needs to lose this crutch so that he can better his life and I need some time in my adult life to be something other than 'a girlfriend.'

The situation with the friend is just a weird new layer that popped up very recently. It may be that nothing ever happens, or it may be that we end up married with twenty kids.
Something else that I just remembered (some of the finer details of that night are hazy) is that the friend did mention how everybody loves my boyfriend so much, although I can't remember in what context.

I do think that if something develops between us in the future our friends would be accepting. With the exception of my boyfriend, we're all grown-ass adults. It would be a different story if I did cheat on him, of course.
>>
>>17852409
>I will be the same age that he was when we met
how old is that?
>>
>>17852422
23. He is currently 27 (for another few weeks) and the friend is, I believe, 28.

I'm the youngest person in my various friend groups by at least four years, if that's relevant.
>>
>>17852354
>that pic
My hair has never been dyed, and I'm still the furthest thing from emotionally stable or living a healthy social life. I knew /pol/ had a poor sense of reality, but wow.
>>
>>17852354
>>17852436

I find it pretty funny that someone took the time to make that. I mean, sure, I can believe people believe in that, but making an info-graphic to share around? Holy shit! That's dedication.
>>
I'm going crazy... long distance relationship gf never gave me a reason to doubt her, always told me about everything, and still does, we talk everyday practically non stop.

The problem is I'm very jealous and paranoid, because I'm not there.

I'm always afraid something new comes into her life and be there while I'm not and I end up losing her.

She loves me insanely and proves it a lot, she puts up with all my shit and everything.

But my paranoid mind just started going thro the roof, for me things have changed and I've started noticing some distance in away, she told me I'm crazy and that nothing has changed.

I can't really talk to her about this because I brought it up a lot and she was mad I'm always doubting everything.

And now I got her pregnant and she has to do an abortion and I'm not there for her. She has a religious family in a way She is religious and believe in everything and I've seen her conflicted with how our relationship affects her believes but she never wanted to end anything because of the religion and even after even got pregnant she said she didn't want to break up but I saw her feeling like she has burned her chance with her god.

Ever since she said she was pregnant things started to change, she seems more distant.

She works like 8h shift and it's really tired and all of this might help. And even tho all this she still talks to me a lot.

The thing is I go to messenger and she's online and my message on whatsapp is still unread and untouched...

I know she talks with her sisters and friends on both apps but Idk why I'm feeling that she is talking with other guy.

I just want to stop being this paranoid
>>
>>17852436
Are you near London by any chance?
>>
>>17852537
Continental Europe.
>>
File: QCprC7p.jpg (226KB, 1750x1291px) Image search: [Google]
QCprC7p.jpg
226KB, 1750x1291px
>>17852548
Polish? pls
I had very good experience with a Polish girl
>>
so I've been talking to this girl for a while, we seem to both want the super friends thing however she is an ex of a good friend of mine, and another friend of mine who is a very good friend of her ex also kinda likes her.
Do I hit it? and also how do girls think about friends of ex´es
her ex doesn't want to talk to her btw
>>
File: 154866899_Rodger_705233b.jpg (32KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
154866899_Rodger_705233b.jpg
32KB, 780x520px
Femanons, what are the aspects of a Beta Male and how to avoid the trap of looking like or becoming one?
>>
>>17852561
Why would you think I'd be interested?
>>
>>17852595
I am interested and that's all that matters to me!
>>
>>17852606
>girl says I'm not emotionally stable
>this guy immediately proceeds to ask for address
holy fucking kek this site
>>
>>17852607
you sound really confused.
>>
>>17852590
Don't be ugly, don't complain about anything, don't befriend girls.
>>
>>17852565
it is ok to sleep with a buddy's ex gf. It is not ok to sleep with their current GF.
>>
>>17852537
>Are you near London by any chance?
>>17852436
>My hair has never been dyed, and I'm still the furthest thing from emotionally stable or living a healthy social life. I knew /pol/ had a poor sense of reality, but wow.

>>17852619
>>17852619
>>17852619
>>
>>17852626
pls don't tell me that upsets you, I'm gonna stop right now!
>>
>>17852606
You're interested because I'm emotionally unstable, because I have no healthy social life, because I never dyed my hair or...?
If this is what you look for in a girl, you should die alone.
>>
>>17852644
wait you are actually Polish?
>>
>>17852648
No.
>>
File: Hardy.jpg (97KB, 824x346px) Image search: [Google]
Hardy.jpg
97KB, 824x346px
>>17852644
I never thought of what exactly I would look for in a girl, that's very silly since falling in love is a posteriori knowledge, I like romance and randomness. I've always taken pleasure in not doing what people think I should do, especially the mean things :')
>>
>>17852651
oh, never mind then.
>>
>>17852675
still u get influenced by people as you care enough to go out your way to be unpredictable
>>
>>17852707
>go out your way to be unpredictable

wrong reply?
>>
Guys:

How would you react if your spouse blew another man in a one time incident? This girl and her bf are together for 3 years and want to marry next year. How bad is this, even if they are sexually pretty open?
>>
>>17851548
Literally wait a year then fug.
Bam, ezpz.
>>
>>17852180
Personality.
Not Obese.
Hetero.

Done.
>>
>>17852777
If there's no kids I don't think I could go on. Specially since chances are, the guy would be probably be more attractive and with a bigger dick than me.
>>
>>17851471
the fuck does that even mean?

go back to plebbit u little bitch numale
>>
>>17851704
>what the fuck is the 80/20 rule?

reddit, please.

just kidding. it's the idea that 80% of women date the top 20% of men. i.e. women having unreasonable standards, and refusing to date anyone who isn't a 9/10, even if they themselves are say a 5/10.
>>
>>17852180
redpilled, but it really doesn't matter so long as she isn't too much of an sjw and has some values and will stay faithful.

hasn't fucked a billion guys before me. the way I see it, there's no reason a girl should have had more than 2 prior partners by the time she has graduated from college.

as far as looks, as long as she is in decent shape and has a face that is equal to mine in terms of looks, then she already passes. ideally though, I would date a girl who has big boobs and a nice ass and a really hot face.
>>
>>17852915
>women have unreal standards.
>>
>>17852918
what are you trying to imply?
>>
>>17852921
https://youtu.be/T_BPt18sbyQ?t=63
>>
>>17852928
I'm not fucking watching that shit. Learn to type or go back to r eddit.
>>
>>17852180
Pretty face, similar interests and nice personality.
If she's curvy, it's a bonus.
>>
Girls, is it a common practice to date a close friend of a guy, if said guy rejects you?
>>
To all women:
Got to know a woman from okcupid (two weeks ago), we haven't met but I like her and it seems, she like me too. She messages me a lot and also sends/sent me photos from her current vacation. After a while I mentioned the fact I was born in soviet union (she in germany) and I don't really know, it seems like something changed. At first the amount of texts was the same, but reduced then. On the vacation she had an dress (for an event on an evening) and I asked her to show it. After she *just sent a photo of the dress* laying on the bed, I ask also for one in which she wears it. Now it's almost two days since we texted (actually this happened already twice: Once she had to do and another time when she drove to her vacation).
Women: Did I fucked up? Might it be because she doesn't want an not-in-germany-born? Should I ask her if me asking her in the dress was a mistake?
>>
>17852983
>17852983
>17852983

new bread
>>
>>17852983
>>17852983
>>17852983
>>
>>17852900
It means all your replies are irrelevant and basically about you voicing opinions that aren't helpful to OP.
>>
>>17849433

Nightclubs are more for flings

Bars are half and half

College/School is for meeting potential partners

Although these aren't laws set in stone. You could meet someone in a night club but it's less likely.

Something I learned recently. Don't go out to places you don't enjoy. Don't force yourself. If you're not having a good time people pick that up.
>>
>>17853085
are you retarded? where the fuck do you think you are? this isn't tumblr. fuckoff
>>
>>17853092
Your posts are the low quality ones. Even your insults are low quality. Perhaps it's you who should consider returning to or joining Tumblr and Reddit, they seem far more suitable for your style.
>>
>>17853128
you have no idea what the fuck you are even saying. go whiteknight somewhere else.
>>
>>17853154
Your unnecessary beligerance in this thread and misuse of the term whiteknight makes me suspect you're quite lost in these boards.
>>
I'm 19 and I've never really used a profile pic on social media sites, it makes me feel as though im being judged all the time when i do have a pp up, selfies make me cringe, my friends are all stoners and we've never took any pictures together mostly because we don't go to social events and just blaze it indoors. I've currently got an attractive picture of me and my family as my header on faceyb but it didnt really seem like a profile picture type pic to me so i just left it as my header and havent had no pictures taken since. my question is how weird does this make me look and have i ruined peoples opinions of me? can i get some advice on what to do
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.