[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinyfag here. how long does it take in the gym before women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Skinyfag here.

how long does it take in the gym before women on tinder start sending you messages?

Assuming I'm average spic (don't look like mexican or indian, just brown), but 1.70 manlet.
>>
3 months
>>
1 month before men start slapping you on the ass.
>>
6 months solid training and diet, low bodyfat

You don't need to be "big" these days. Most girls, especially younger ones like the ottermode look best

But, as implied by your OP pic, if you are ugly you might as well not bother

Face > EVERYTHING
>>
>>17848659
>women
what kind of women?
hot ones? probably never

Average and below, probably 4 months.
>>
>>17848668
I'm not ugly, the picture is a meme.
I'm average.
>>
>>17848668
>if you are ugly you might as well not bother
That's terrible advice, he can at least be a butterface.
>>
OP don't listen to the beta fucks who tell you that face is everything. What really makes you attractive is what you do with your looks and how you act. Not the genes you were born with. Get a nice haircut and some nice clothes that scream "I drown in pussy".
>>
>>17848659

it depends. are you eating right? how was your body before hand? are the pictures good?

my point is that there is no timeline. its when you start to have noticeable nice muscles. you could go for a year and still look like shit
>>
File: WXrVfSV.jpg (56KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
WXrVfSV.jpg
56KB, 610x813px
>>17848697

You don't say?

>>17848699

Lift for yourself by all means. But falling for the "muscles will get me laid" meme is a classic.
>>
>>17848813
Honestly if he lost the glasses and got a better haircut it'd be ez
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.