[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfags Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1475188355306.jpg (83KB, 400x719px) Image search: [Google]
1475188355306.jpg
83KB, 400x719px
I feel like this generation is composed entirely of narcissistic sociopaths.

What did we ever do to millennial's to turn them into such soulless little monsters?

How do we keep them from destroying everything we've worked for?
>>
>>17847576

GMOs and vaccines

baby boomers are fucking retarded
>>
>>17847591
Yes, because it goes directly from
>Baby Boomers
to
>Millennial

You're ignorance literally nauseates me.
>>
>>17847576
The same thing would have happened to your generation if you had the technology. Don't get all high and mighty.
>>
>>17847602
you are mom didn't seem to care
>>
File: aristotle.jpg (50KB, 580x215px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle.jpg
50KB, 580x215px
>>17847576
Oh look it's the older generation complaining and making sweeping generalizations about the newer one.

Never in history has this occurred before ever.
>>
File: received_10211598393546025.jpg (22KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211598393546025.jpg
22KB, 1024x600px
>>17847602

>using literally unironically in conversation

You're part of the problem dude.
>>
they werent raised right
its the fault of their parents, giving them no suitable examples, no support, no restriction, no morals to follow

a shitstain can only raise another shitstain
>>
>>17847576
During the 90s there was sweeping initiatives
In American highschools where Millenials were told

>You must go to college to get a good job or if you you want any kind of a chance of a good life

Fast forward to 2008-

Generation X spends the last 7 years creating the housing bubble that ultimately crashes the economy. Baby boomers whom were supposed to be retiring are now forced to stay in the workforce.

Millenials whom are now about to leave college and start looking for work literally can't find it because of the stagnation of jobs.

I agree that Millenials are entitled but since they were in elementary school they were told they must go to college and if they do, a high paying job will be waiting for them, which is probably one of the biggest indoctrination scams of a generation ever told.
>>
>>17847704
Modern feminism is also a primary culprit at play.

Millenials were among one of the first generations with single parent households and the birth of the "latch key kid"

The rise of modern feminism and the safety net of the state for females (family court) gave no incentives for females to stay with their husbands.

This is why during the era of the Obama administration which fueled leftist principles, female values became American values (safe spaces, anti-bullying, etc)... these were Millenials whom saw their mothers protected by the state during their childhood, looked at the state for continued support through their college years.

We celebrated the "single mother" throughout the late 90s all the way to last parts of 2000s.

The resulting consequences you see now are females with self identity issues and male counter-parts unwilling to commit.
>>
You can't compare an entire generation of people to what you just see. You can't believe their all they same when everyone is different. Why would you think millions of people would be carbon copies of each other?
>>
>>17847737
With social media, many Normies are trying to fit into a group. SJW, Chad, Stacy, Nignogs, etc. There's a more consistent form of visual and linguistic appeal to these groups than ever before. Everything is becoming standardized. Everyone wants "equality" and "diversity" these days, despite the fact that they don't really understand the consequences of that.
>>
Every single generation thinks that the younger ones are unbearable. It has been this way for thousands of years. Stop thinking that it's special this time.
>>
>>17848024
But do you really think that there won't be a generation that finally hits rock bottom?

Not saying that millenials are that generation, but eventually society is doomed to come undone.
>>
>>17848049
What do you think India is?

They don't jokingly call them "pooloos" for nothing; no established country should be able to get away with not providing its people with running water.
>>
>>17847576
You sound like the older generation complaining about the 1920s flappers, or the 1950s generation complaining about the 1960s hippies, or the 1960s generation complaining about the 1980s Young Republicans - or, for that matter (and this is true) Socrates complaining about Greek youth 400 BC.

Young people today are guilty of one inexcusable sin - being young. The best thing about that dreadful condition is that they will grow out of it.
>>
>>17847602
Your ignorance about the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE disturbs me a bit.
>>
>>17848426
Both of those generations were shittyer than the ones before them and have given rise to sexual tensions, immigration issues, wildly unchecked debt, horrid government policy, divorce epidemic, and a general degeneration of culture.

Hippies and flappers were irresponsible faggots.
>>
File: 1450589954537.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
1450589954537.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17847576
>>
File: bev_pam1.jpg (57KB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
bev_pam1.jpg
57KB, 383x287px
>>17847576
> everything we've worked for?
I'm a little unclear on this. Would that be the $20 trillion US in national debt, crumbling infrastructure, the loss of the manufacturing base to China, or the fact that a reality TV star is now President of the United States? All because you couldn't stop jacking off to the Solid Gold Dancers long enough to get off your fat asses and do something about it?

Millennials shouldn't take the credit. I think you've done a fine job of fucking things up all by yourself.
>>
>>17848458
>millenials
>responsible for immigration and sexual liberation
You do realize that the oldest millenials are like 35. They hardly have the reigns of society m80. This is just people being mad at the youngfags as usual. Millenials have their flaws, but so do every other generation.
>>
>>17847576
When I think of policies that have damaged America, I can't say that millennials had the deciding vote. Ask yourself who allowed for no fault divorces, the sexual revolution (total hypergamy), a K-12 education system that does not well prepare millennials for jobs, etc. This is the future you chose.
>>
>>17847704
>>17847721
"who" not "whom"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.