[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does on properly build tension with a girl that you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: incubus.jpg (197KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
incubus.jpg
197KB, 760x596px
How does on properly build tension with a girl that you know has interest in you and wants you to come over her house for a movie?
>>
>>17847080
please help out adv
>>
>>17847080

if girls were a homogenous entity that all fell for the same tricks, you'd already know them.
>>
>>17847080
Details required
>>
File: Cm-uS9yWgAAb6HI.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cm-uS9yWgAAb6HI.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>17847160
>coming home from being a boot fag in the military for winter
>girl ive been talking to wants to hang since her room mates will be gone for two days
>invites me to stay the night
>legit don't want to mess this up since ive been around fucking sweaty men for 6 months
help me out please
>>
>>17847174
It's free
Just let her lay on you then kiss her
And make out
>>
>>17847222
I'm terrible at giving advice idk why I post sometimes
>>
>>17847174
It seems you already have built tension anon.
No girl invites you to stay the night if she has no interest.

Just relax and let things flow naturally, she'll probably be all over you.
>>
>>17847314
so just be chill?
>>
>>17848230
Yea dude this is pretty much an open and shut case. Girls don't just mention that their roommate is gone, and that they want you to stay over for no good reason.

Just have fun, b ur self, and slay some pussy. Also don't knock her up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.