[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after a year of being friend zoned with this girl who I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So after a year of being friend zoned with this girl who I'm really into, I transferred to a college 1000+ miles away. Last weekend I visited and we hooked up for the first time. It was great and she's someone I could see myself marrying. But of course she still lives very far away, so I won't see her for months and have no idea if our lives will pan out to where we could actually be together.

Where I'm looking for advice is should I stop hooking up with other girls now? I'm really conflicted here seeing as I'll have six month+ dry spells vs staying true to a girl that I'm not in a relationship with and may never be
>>
>>17847030
Yea don't do that LOL
>>
>>17847056
Wait don't do what lol
>>
>>17847030

>girl friendzones me
>finally bangs me when i visit
>should i try to marry her?

no
>>
>>17847074
Ur not in a relationship
She's 1000s of miles away
You slept together once

Don't "commit" lol
Fuck more girls here

It's like if you never had food before and someone gave you a burrito. You're like fuck this is a good burrito, I'm going to eat burritos from now on till I die, while in an all you can eat Buffett. At least try some steak or a burger
>>
>>17847098
I see what you mean. It's just that now we talk very often and are making plans for the summer. I've fucked a lot of girls over and I'd rather not end up upsetting her. But a six month dry spell is quite an ordeal at the same time
>>
>>17847162
If it makes you feel better she's about 99% gonna fuck another dude(s) while you're gone too
>>
>>17847264
I understand your skepticism, but say hypothetically she wouldn't sleep with anyone else
>>
>>17847286
If there's some way you can work it out together that you're working towards something exclusive, then kudos to you. If it's never spoken about, just do what you want until things progress.
>>
>>17847286
She'd be wearing a chastity belt where you have the key so that mean she's one kinky bitch

Keep her in that totally true not fantasy case and don't cheat
>>
If anything, tell the chicks you're currently around that you -have- committed to this chick from miles away and they'll be even MORE all over your dick. No fucking morals and all that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.