[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to this surfing trip with my work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1418328282136.jpg (211KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
1418328282136.jpg
211KB, 1280x931px
So my work is sponsoring this free trip out to Southern California for a surf trip for the whole office in 3 weeks. Everyone seems like they are going, but i really don't want to go. Do you guys think this is okay or would I look like a social outcast? I don't want to go cause I have social anxiety, don't know how to surf, and I don't really get along with anyone in the office. Everyone seems to be good friends with one another, but I am never invited to their circles. If I go, I am probably the guy in the corner or behind the group the whole weekend. On top of that, everyone is bringing their family or girlfriend, which I don't have either off.

I feel like the right career move would be to go. Currently I am on a contract position right out of college and I would love to come on full time. I feel like if I go the boss might like me more and give me a better chance at a job. But I really don't want to go. I am going to waste my weekend.

IDK, I am stressing out and worried about it. What would you guys do?
>>
>>17846879
It's only a weekend.

I know it's hard anon, but just go and try to have fun. Socially and work wise you should be better off.
>>
>>17846879
Going and regretting is better than staying and regretting because at least you're not left thinking what could have been

where are you from and where in so cal are you going
I'm in LA
>>
Not sure exactly where yet. The thing is, I don't get along with anyone in my office. I know I won't be enjoying it.
>>
>>17846964
Then don't go ?
>>
>>17846964
You've already made you're mind up that you aren't going to enjoy it.

Stop that.

Frame it in a positive manner and you may enjoy yourself. You don't have to like your coworkers but you can get along with them just fine, people do it all the time.
>>
just don't go, I doubt they would give that much of a shit other than asking you why, just tell them you hate everyone and you would rather blowjob a shark, this is the way to go.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.