/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel terrible. Awful. Recently weaned myself off lithium and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1481330293669.jpg (29KB, 471x414px) Image search: [Google]
1481330293669.jpg
29KB, 471x414px
I feel terrible. Awful.

Recently weaned myself off lithium and it feels sooo bad

I just want to feel better.

What drugs do I buy to feel better?
>>
>>17846799
Exercise, a healthy diet, and lots of sleep OP

End the cycle NOW or you never will. Stop putting it off.
>>
>>17846802
To tired to exercise from my hypersomnia, I try every day though.

Too poor to eat well, too sad to eat actually. Whenever I buy food it just spoils and I sleep off the hunger.

Sleep, now that I can do. Its all I do.

Sleep. Songwriting. Sleep. Songwriting.

Over and over

Its all i am
>>
>>17846835
Songwriting, that's awesome OP. Keep up great artistic hobbies like that

But do you have a job? Mountain men in the wilderness of modern society can't forego chopping firewood and hunting in order to whittle.
>>
Pot.payoti. shrooms extacy
>>
>>17846865
Legally not allowed to have a job right now.

Going insane.

Might leave on a bike soon to wherever with just my guitar
>>
>>17846799
did you have a prescription for lithium and what were you treating?

also why can't you work, are you literally insane?
>>
Why did you stop taking your meds?

If you say "muh natural life man messing with my Chi" or whatever i'm going to lose it
>>
>>17847855
I was sleeping all day and couldnt afford to do that since I am also in the process of moving houses.
>>
>>17847851
It was prescribed for manic depression/melancholia.

Basically, I'm not allowed to work because of blackouts where I would 'sleepwalk', do strange things interact with other people awkwardly and then have no recollection of it until weeks later
>>
OP i'm bipolar too
>Feeling extremely tired during the day
Op if you can afford it have a sleep study done. Having a sleep disorder like that is going to make it infinitely harder for you to make your life better. I too suffered from excessive sleepiness and we had a sleep study done. I ended up having sleep apnea. Stopped breathing for a combined total of 2 hours every night for years. And you sound like you're even more tired than I was.

Even if you're on the best bi polar medication in the world if you have an underlying sleep issue making you feel like garbage it won't matter much. That has to be treated ASAP.

If you have any hangups about trying bipolar medication after you can afford it let me know. I had to keep trying different medications but now i'm on something that doesn't make me moody at all and it feels great. If they can help me they can help you too.

If the excessive sleepiness is just caused by a severe depressed bipolar episode I don't know what advice to give you there. That sucks that you're having to deal with that
>>
>>17846802
this

but if doc prescribed lithium for you it is because your brain has a chemical imbalance and most likely NOTHING you can do except take specific meds will help it

poke around here nami.org
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.