[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Plane.jpg (16KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
Plane.jpg
16KB, 648x365px
I have put in for time off over New Years, I am a casual worker.
I've put in from the 27th December- 8th Jan as I'm going to see my boyfriend who lives away and also has time off from his job.
I put my time off form in for this early August.
On the form it says 'Manager will advise if not available'.
I have just booked my flights as Management haven't spoken to me about NOT having it off, I know I probably should have asked if I had the time off but I'm a little bitch and didnt want to talk to my asshole boss.
Legally they can't make me work, I gave them months in advance, I could have been a real cunt and asked for 4 weeks over xmas and newyears like another coworker did.

Am I a terrible person? I feel like I've given well advance notice about having that time off.
Just a bit worried that work will turn around and tell me I have to work when I've paid $460aud for tickets (I put it off to 'last minute' incase my boss approached me saying I couldnt have it)

-Also now my coworkers are realizing 'oh fuck I want new years off' and have started putting their time off in for it also, 2 roster weeks before the date. Do you think my work would honer the people who put in for it in advance over people who have decided now they want it?
>>
If they say you have to work tell them to fuck off.
Go about your business as usual and you'll be fine.

Go see your boyfriend and enjoy yourself, don't let anything back home bother you just spend time with him.
>>
>>17846766
Wow, that actually made me feel alot better. Thanks man
>>
bump?
>>
>>17846786
plan for worst case scenario: you lose your job
>>
Shit like that has happened to me and they've tried telling me I have to work because it's "only a request" and I just say "LOL NOPE! I told you months in advance and I already dropped $1k on my trip. See ya!"
As to your other question, yes you should have priority over the other morons waiting last minute.
>>
>>17846786
That makes me feel a little better about myself that I helped you.

Do whatever you can to keep that love alive, it's important and there's nothing more precious in life then that.

>>17847891
(I just really want input into how I'm feeling if it's normal, sorry to hijack)
>>
you are a retarded whore
your holidays are not official until you and your boss signed it
what you should have done is keep bothering them

you may get off scots free
you may get off with some trouble
you may lose your job

stupid bitch, id slap you if i was your bf
risking my pussytime by being so fucking stupid
>>
>>17848094
dam ur so alpha show me ur secrit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.